ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalistion fee Problems-Pls help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Convenant Lady
Newly Registered

Naturalistion fee Problems-Pls help

Post by Convenant Lady » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Hi all,
Pls can someone tell me what I am doing wrong ?
I have applied twice for my naturalisation and it was returned twice because I have not included the right fee.

Each time I applied, I filled the fee form and requested that the sum of £906 be taken by direct debit from my account. But it is always returned that I did not include the right fee. Can anyone let me know how they paid and how much they paid plsss, because am really confused now.
Thanks

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Naturalistion fee Problems-Pls help

Post by Mauser1905 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Convenant Lady wrote:Hi all,
Pls can someone tell me what I am doing wrong ?
I have applied twice for my naturalisation and it was returned twice because I have not included the right fee.

Each time I applied, I filled the fee form and requested that the sum of £906 be taken by direct debit from my account. But it is always returned that I did not include the right fee. Can anyone let me know how they paid and how much they paid plsss, because am really confused now.
Thanks
There is no Direct Debit. All the information here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... r_2014.pdf

Are you including any children also? family application?

Convenant Lady
Newly Registered

Post by Convenant Lady » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Thanks for the information, I know that their is no Direct debit . I used the same fee payment slip you forwarded to me, so I guess am not doing anything wrong and the application is for a single adult.

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Convenant Lady wrote:Thanks for the information, I know that their is no Direct debit . I used the same fee payment slip you forwarded to me, so I guess am not doing anything wrong and the application is for a single adult.
There has to be some missing link.

Single adult. Two times sent back for not including right fees. Are you sure you using correct application and fees combination?
Have you called HO and checked with them for your application?

T51820

Post by T51820 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:15 pm

I suggest phoning them and relay your concerns. You need to get your form in by April 5/6 or you will have to pay the increased fee.
Naturalisation:
Date of receipt by UKBA: March 5, 2015
Approval: March 17, 2015 (received 23/3/15)
Group Ceremony: March 25, 2015
----
Passport Application: March 25, 2015
Passport Appointment: April 2, 2015
Passport Receipt: April 8, 2015