ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query Appeal FLR FP Ipswich address

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ayeshaabbas
BANNED

Urgent Query Appeal FLR FP Ipswich address

Post by Ayeshaabbas » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:31 am

Hello

I would like to thank all of you for the advice on this tremendously helpful forum

please help me with this urgent query

i live in Manchester and work in Bolton. however is it possible can i put Ipswich address (my brother lives here) on the appeal?

i want to do this in order to get the appeal hearing in london since my aim is to delay the process in order to buy time as ill be filing a fresh flr m application. can i get a hearing in london if i put Ipswich address?

my only worry is what will happen if in future when i apply for flr m then i have to show that i was living with my husband but would it be a problem if i show that i was living with husband in manchester? will the home office object and find this a problem when they realize that i had ipswich address during appeal but manchester address during flr m?

please advise

Obie
Ireland

Re: Urgent Query Appeal FLR FP Ipswich address

Post by Obie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:31 pm

using deception in dealing with any government department can come at a price, you are best advise to thread carefully, as you will be making a witness statement.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Ayeshaabbas
BANNED

Post by Ayeshaabbas » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:16 pm

thanks for your comment.

does the court go by the solicitor address or the applicants address to set up a hearing?

if i live in Manchester and lawyer is based in London then what will the court do in this case when the lawyer will manage all correspondence? will the court put the hearing in london or would it still be Manchester since i live there?

can i request the court that i want the hearing in london since lawyer is there and its expensive for me if the lawyer comes to manchester to attend?

please advise

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:01 pm

No they will list it based on your address not your solicitors. They will not move the hearing to London because your solicitor is based there. It is your choice to instruct solicitors in London and your solicitor could equally instruct a barrister in the north to attend the hearing.