ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Advise Letter to HO

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rocky007
Newly Registered

Urgent Advise Letter to HO

Post by Rocky007 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi Friends,

As mentioned in older post I and my business partner had refusal with deception which was given by the same case worker. however I won my appeal and got my visa in dec 2014 but My friend had valid visa so she had to go for Judicial review. Her written or first part of permission for JR got refused and now she had gone for oral hearing to seek permission for JR Through a solicitor. However, She wishes to write a direct letter to her case worker asking for the same justice to be done in her case as in mine.
I had a question: Can she write a letter to Ho case worker or should she wait for her oral hearing.

pls reply. it is urgent

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent Advise Letter to HO

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Rocky007 wrote:Hi Friends,

As mentioned in older post I and my business partner had refusal with deception which was given by the same case worker. however I won my appeal and got my visa in dec 2014 but My friend had valid visa so she had to go for Judicial review. Her written or first part of permission for JR got refused and now she had gone for oral hearing to seek permission for JR Through a solicitor. However, She wishes to write a direct letter to her case worker asking for the same justice to be done in her case as in mine.
I had a question: Can she write a letter to Ho case worker or should she wait for her oral hearing.

pls reply. it is urgent
Yes certainly she can write a letter but case worker is not authorized to do any thing until JR is under process by law. But It worths to try.