ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Allesheikh

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Allesheikh » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:29 pm

UK007 wrote:
Omor4real wrote:Since your son was born here you will register him using form MN1 after you receive your ILR

when you make the ILR you will draft a letter telling home office about the application you have pending and you want to defer it to the ILR and tell them to return the money for FLR FP. Note pls pay for the ILR and FLR M in full and expect them to return the other money. Also remember to make copies of all the entry and exist on your passport as you will need them to fill the form.

In regards to your Mrs with the letter telling them to hold her application, yes that is what they will do, some people on the forum said they received the application before even telling HO to start, but the best advice is to tell them to treat it once you receive your ILR. Check the requirement for your wife to make sure you are ready.
searoze wrote:Hi
Yes you need proof of income (£18600 per year) along with English and LIUK test to qualify for FLR(M).
As your current visa expires in Oct so I assume your dependant's visa will be till same day. You can apply your ILR and then MN1 for your child. Once you get your ILR and register your child as British then you can go for FLR (FP) 10 year route for your spouse.
And later your spouse can switch onto FLR M (If needed) when you can meet the requirements.
Hi Guys, As I am a NOOB & asking too many questions, I have gathered my posts in one thread, please advice me there: http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 83562.html
Hope that will be helpful to other's in future who have same problem as me.

THANKS a million for being so helpful :)
Hi

For FLR(m) you don't need LIUK just English language requirement. Please correct me if I am wrong as I have to submit my wife application.
Secondly can anyone please tell me the documents required for MN1 registration and do I have to show financial requirement for my son on my wife application. He was born in UK and I wiil be applying for his registration before I send my wife's. If I submit the application before 6 April do I have to pay new fees or old.

Please help me with these questions. Thanks in advance
Ali

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Very Urgent help needed
FLR(M) application ready to post BUTTTTTT
can't find marriage certificate
got urdu version but lost translated version
Please Help
I submitted with my student application in 2006 when i first came to UK
but can't find it now
please help
stressssssssssssssssssss

tahir.usman201

Post by tahir.usman201 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:45 pm

Guy!!!

Need your quick suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to apply for my Wife who is currently on Tier 1 General Dependent Visa and 3 UK born children (2 of them got Tier 1 General Dependent Visa and 1 recently born and have no passport only birth certificate).
I want your advice if any got experience recently which should I apply first as you know fees is going to increase from 6th april and NHS charges is coming to effect.
So I want to apply by next week.

I am planning to apply first for my 3 Children using MN1 form, Please advice me which documents I required to support the application and whether is it original or photocopy.

I will wait for you advice.

Thanks Again Guys
Good luck for who is waiting for their approval.
Thanks & Regards,

Tahir Usman

tahir.usman201

Post by tahir.usman201 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Dont worry just send you passport with your BRP which is more then enough to support your wife application.
imi99999 wrote:Very Urgent help needed
Please Help
but can't find it now
please help
stressssssssssssssssssss

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Please Help
but can't find it now
please help
stressssssssssssssssssss
Hi
You can get urdu version translated and get attested by any solicitor / oath commissioner. You can google to find anyone who does translations maybe they can attest as well.

Na74

Post by Na74 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:03 pm

Please Help
but can't find it now
please help
stressssssssssssssssssss

Your wife passport has your name as husband, plus she has already got visa as dependent. So no need to prove it more than that. But if you are more fussed about it, then send applicaion without it, then get it translated etc, and post them afterwards, i made application even without a CAS number for student visa then posted it later, it was fine.

freeman0410
Newly Registered

Post by freeman0410 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:04 am

I had an interview recently in Liverpool for my 10 years ILR application . I had previous TOEIC exam but I submit another B1 level for IRL application . Now what is worrying me too much is during interview I didnt mention about my TOEIC but I mentioned about IELTS .
Now I'm thinking will they refused me ???????????????????????????????????????????????
I don't know why I didn't mention that although the guy asked me have u done any other english test ..I just said about IELTS ......

I can not sleep now a days :(:(:(:(

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:46 am

Na74 wrote: Darvesh wrote:Hello Guys

******dates got wrong in my last post******

im here looking some expert advice, i will be qualifying for ILR on bases of long residency on 02-04-2015 (exactly 28 days before i arrived in uk ) however there are bank holidays on 03-04-2015(Friday) and 06-04-2015 (Monday) hence my application will not be received at HO until 07-04-2015 ,the earliest.

As we are probably aware the HO increase visa fee from 06 April every year(this year they increase it from 1093 to 1500 pounds however no specific date is set in this regard so for).

Now question is "will my application fall under new fee or HO will consider my application under previous fee?"
or
"shall i delay my application till new visa fee enforced as well as new version of application come out?"

Thanks for anticipating

Fees is deducted on the basis of date of posting your application i.e if you send on 02/04 fees will be based on structure applicable on that day...not the day when they recieve. Postal mark on envelope by royal mail on sent mail determines the date.
Thanks for reply. much appreciated

VFF

Post by VFF » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:58 am

Ramanbalsingh wrote:Could anyone please provide Home Office Contact Number? Many Thanks
Hi Ronnie

Did you contact HO? Please update

K4

Post by K4 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:02 pm

freeman0410 wrote:I had an interview recently in Liverpool for my 10 years ILR application . I had previous TOEIC exam but I submit another B1 level for IRL application . Now what is worrying me too much is during interview I didnt mention about my TOEIC but I mentioned about IELTS .
Now I'm thinking will they refused me ???????????????????????????????????????????????
I don't know why I didn't mention that although the guy asked me have u done any other english test ..I just said about IELTS ......

I can not sleep now a days :(:(:(:(
It's funny that they did not bring it up themselves about toeic don't worry buddy everything will be fine just pray to God and remember us as well keep the forum posted

Bepositive19999
Newly Registered

Post by Bepositive19999 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:13 pm

Submitted my documents on 02/02/2015.
Took the processing fee on 05/02/2015
Received the biometric invitation on 10/02/2015

Received my ILR approval on 24/03/2015.
Received my biometric card on 25/03/2015

Yay. Only took about 7 weeks. Hope you all receive yours even quicker than mine, brothers and sisters.

Mysterymeow

Post by Mysterymeow » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:34 pm

[quote="Na74"][quote="Darvesh"]Hello Guys

im here looking some expert advice, i will be qualifying for ILR on bases of long residency on 02-04-2015 (exactly 28 days before i arrived in uk ) however there are bank holidays on 03-04-2015(Friday) and 06-04-2015 (Monday) hence my application will not be received at HO until 07-04-2015 ,the earliest.

As we are probably aware the HO increase visa fee from 06 April every year(this year they increase it from 1093 to 1500 pounds however no specific date is set in this regard so for).

[b]Now question is "will my application fall under new fee or HO will consider my application under previous fee?"
or
"shall i delay my application till new visa fee enforced as well as new version of application come out?"[/b]

Thanks for anticipating[/quote]

Fees is deducted on the basis of date of posting your application i.e if you send on 02/04 fees will be based on structure applicable on that day...not the day when they recieve. Postal mark on envelope by royal mail on sent mail determines the date.[/quote]

Can anyone else verify that date of posting of application will be the basis of the fees?

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Darvesh wrote:

Now question is "will my application fall under new fee or HO will consider my application under previous fee?"
or
"shall i delay my application till new visa fee enforced as well as new version of application come out?"

Thanks for anticipating

Fees is deducted on the basis of date of posting your application i.e if you send on 02/04 fees will be based on structure applicable on that day...not the day when they recieve. Postal mark on envelope by royal mail on sent mail determines the date.
Hello
As long as your application is sent out on 02/04/2015. It will be classed as old fee £1093. The enforcement date for the new fees of £1500 is from 6th of April 2015.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:47 pm

Allesheikh wrote:
UK007 wrote:
Omor4real wrote:Since your son was born here you will register him using form MN1 after you receive your ILR

when you make the ILR you will draft a letter telling home office about the application you have pending and you want to defer it to the ILR and tell them to return the money for FLR FP. Note pls pay for the ILR and FLR M in full and expect them to return the other money. Also remember to make copies of all the entry and exist on your passport as you will need them to fill the form.

In regards to your Mrs with the letter telling them to hold her application, yes that is what they will do, some people on the forum said they received the application before even telling HO to start, but the best advice is to tell them to treat it once you receive your ILR. Check the requirement for your wife to make sure you are ready.
searoze wrote:Hi
Yes you need proof of income (£18600 per year) along with English and LIUK test to qualify for FLR(M).
As your current visa expires in Oct so I assume your dependant's visa will be till same day. You can apply your ILR and then MN1 for your child. Once you get your ILR and register your child as British then you can go for FLR (FP) 10 year route for your spouse.
And later your spouse can switch onto FLR M (If needed) when you can meet the requirements.
Hi Guys, As I am a NOOB & asking too many questions, I have gathered my posts in one thread, please advice me there: http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefinite-leave-to-remain/2-months-short-of-ilr-what-to-do-t183562.html
Hope that will be helpful to other's in future who have same problem as me.

THANKS a million for being so helpful :)
Hi

For FLR(m) you don't need LIUK just English language requirement. Please correct me if I am wrong as I have to submit my wife application.
Secondly can anyone please tell me the documents required for MN1 registration and do I have to show financial requirement for my son on my wife application. He was born in UK and I wiil be applying for his registration before I send my wife's. If I submit the application before 6 April do I have to pay new fees or old.

Please help me with these questions. Thanks in advance
Ali
Hello
1) if u submit ur application before 6th of April 2015 then it will be considered as old application and hence u will pay £1093 for 10years SET LR or £699 for MN1
2) Your wife FLRM only requires her to pass English Language test and also meet the financial requirement of £18600
3) For your MN1 application u only need to submit the following documents;
A) Their UK birth certificate (original copy)
B) Photocopy of your ILR approval letter or photcopy of ILR BRP
C) Paasport photographs of your child/children
D) Payment slip (fully completed)

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:52 pm

tahir.usman201 wrote:Guy!!!

Need your quick suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to apply for my Wife who is currently on Tier 1 General Dependent Visa and 3 UK born children (2 of them got Tier 1 General Dependent Visa and 1 recently born and have no passport only birth certificate).
I want your advice if any got experience recently which should I apply first as you know fees is going to increase from 6th april and NHS charges is coming to effect.
So I want to apply by next week.

I am planning to apply first for my 3 Children using MN1 form, Please advice me which documents I required to support the application and whether is it original or photocopy.

I will wait for you advice.

Thanks Again Guys
Good luck for who is waiting for their approval.
Thanks & Regards,

Tahir Usman
Pls click on the link for your answer
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 20960.html

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Spatacus wrote:
Darvesh wrote:

or

Thanks for anticipating

Hello
As long as your application is sent out on 02/04/2015. It will be classed as old fee £1093. The enforcement date for the new fees of £1500 is from 6th of April 2015.
Even 4th April Saturday is also ok. Last royal mail collection from post office is 12 noon. Retain the receipt
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Jernifrmstudent2ilr
Newly Registered

Post by Jernifrmstudent2ilr » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:52 pm

Hello Dec17,

Thank you for your concern brother.

Unfortunately no news yet still waiting. Called H.O today and the guyd told me the same thing that your application is not yet completed and they do not have any other information.

I can see that on the Google drive I am the first one who applied in December and probably the last one who is waiting for the decision. This is quite frustrating . I request you all to keep me in your prayers. currently going through serious financial crises at the moment as I cant work and I have wife and a 2 years old baby to look after.

Thanks in advance.

[quote="Dec17
jernifrmstudent2ilr any news mate ???[/quote]

UK007
Mood:

Post by UK007 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Spatacus wrote:Hello
2) Your wife FLRM only requires her to pass English Language test and also meet the financial requirement of £18600
Savings of £4000 & yearly earnings of £15000 covers that £18600 ? :P

CHUDHARY

Post by CHUDHARY » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:14 pm

UK007 wrote:
Hi brother
If you have annual earnings 15000 then you need to show savings of £25000
The income formula is: (income short fall * 2.5) + 16000.
In your case you are short by 3600
So (3600x2.5)+16000=25000

UK007
Mood:

Post by UK007 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:20 pm

CHUDHARY wrote:
UK007 wrote:
Hi brother
If you have annual earnings 15000 then you need to show savings of £25000
The income formula is: (income short fall * 2.5) + 16000.
In your case you are short by 3600
So (3600x2.5)+16000=25000
Thanks for reply.

:shock: :shock: :shock: That's annoying ! If someone going to ILR from tier-4 student visa, how can they show earning of £18600 ? Does HO even know what's the current minimum pay in the UK !!! I guess have to start working full-time after the my course is complete :lol:

Na74

Post by Na74 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi brother
Thanks for reply.

:shock: :shock: :shock: That's annoying ! If someone going to ILR from tier-4 student visa, how can they show earning of £18600 ? Does HO even know what's the current minimum pay in the UK !!! I guess have to start working full-time after the my course is complete :lol:[/quote]

The income requirement is for both of you. Your income wife income = £18600. If your wife works then it should help.

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi guys my friend need some help !!! He applied set lr on 22nd December today He recived e mail from home office We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing. Did any one recive like this e mail I never notise any one recived like this after the first e mail of confirmation that Normaly every one recive it any thoughts about it mates ....

Jernifrmstudent2ilr
Newly Registered

Post by Jernifrmstudent2ilr » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Hi Mate,

Yes this is also normal although not everyone receive email like that but i know few people in the forum who have received email like that in past but got their approval before 6 months.

So in my opinion this shouldn't be any issue.

Let see what other senior member have to say about this.
Dec17 wrote:Hi guys my friend need some help !!! He applied set lr on 22nd December today He recived e mail from home office We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing. Did any one recive like this e mail I never notise any one recived like this after the first e mail of confirmation that Normaly every one recive it any thoughts about it mates ....

VFF

Post by VFF » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:33 am

Hi

I am very much frustrated and not able to concentrate on work. just called HO contact centre and they confirmed that my application is not yet assigned to caseworker.

I applied on 9th Feb and as per tracker people who applied after me have got their decisions but not me.

Senior members any idea what could be the reason. My problem is that my case is not yet assigned to caseworker
Application sent (ILR10): Mon 09/02/2015
application fee taken: Wed 11/02/2015
Acknowledgement received: 16/02/2015
Biometric invite received: 20/02/2015
Biometric recorded: 23/02/2015
Approval date: 31/03/2015
BRP: 02/04/2015

M2013
Russia

Post by M2013 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:38 am

Hi,
Sorry to hear this. I also haven't received the Bio invitation letter yet.
Keep fingers cross after your call they will forward your application to a caseworker.
VFF wrote:Hi

I am very much frustrated and not able to concentrate on work. just called HO contact centre and they confirmed that my application is not yet assigned to caseworker.

I applied on 9th Feb and as per tracker people who applied after me have got their decisions but not me.

Senior members any idea what could be the reason. My problem is that my case is not yet assigned to caseworker