ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EU married to EU(naturalised BC)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ohojska

Non EU married to EU(naturalised BC)

Post by ohojska » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:31 pm

Dear senior members,
My husband is a non EU national who holds PR granted on a base of marriage with EU. Recently I become naturalised BC. We are about to apply for his BC on the base of marriage with BC. Do we need to fill in the 2.4-2.6 section in the AN application. Technically he is a EU family member as well as BC family member.
Thank you for all the responses. Best regards

fwd079
Diamond Member

Re: Non EU married to EU(naturalised BC)

Post by fwd079 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:39 pm

I don't think that there is any need to fill in any other type of information if applying as spouse of British Citizen. If you book NCS like I did, then they'll ask for relevant documentation for spouse of BC, will give receipt of application as a spouse of BC. Just need to show presence in UK for past three years, have ILR/PR and prove the marriage with BC.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: Non EU married to EU(naturalised BC)

Post by Jambo » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:32 pm

If he holds a PR Confirmation following a EEA4 application, he can skip 2.4-2.6.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)