ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN form: Fixed penalty Notices

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abdaldec
Newly Registered

AN form: Fixed penalty Notices

Post by abdaldec » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi,
I am planning to apply for citizenship next month; I have a confusion about Fixed Penalty Notices(parking tickets) whether to include it or not? If it should be disclosed then where exactly it should be included; in which section in the AN form?

Many thanks
Abdul

fqvision

Re: AN form: Fixed penalty Notices

Post by fqvision » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:55 pm

abdaldec wrote:Hi,
I am planning to apply for citizenship next month; I have a confusion about Fixed Penalty Notices(parking tickets) whether to include it or not? If it should be disclosed then where exactly it should be included; in which section in the AN form?

Many thanks
Abdul

did you pay in time, or go to court?

if you pay in time then no issue but if you paid fine through Court, then need to wait 12 months approx

abdaldec
Newly Registered

Post by abdaldec » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Thanks fqvision,

I paid in time (no court); do still I need to disclose it in the AN form or not? If yes then in which section of the form it should be mentioned?

Many thanks,
Abdul

fqvision

Post by fqvision » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:51 am

A-o-A Abdul,

no need to mention any thing, good luck with your application.

abdaldec wrote:Thanks fqvision,

I paid in time (no court); do still I need to disclose it in the AN form or not? If yes then in which section of the form it should be mentioned?

Many thanks,
Abdul