ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Caution for people who apply from Hyderabad India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sekhar_software

Caution for people who apply from Hyderabad India

Post by sekhar_software » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:55 pm

Whoever is applying from Hyderabad VFS, India need to be very careful about their application submission...

Those people are only there to take your applications and not for anything... they dont check the evidences.. they dont check the application is filled correctly, at last they dont even know what evidences should be attached...

The enquiry guy does not know any damn thing... they have modified the office to provide better facilities but, the service is worst.. I would suggest you to go through this website and find the evidences required and go to VFS office to submit the application.

Also they give false information to people who enquire. So, be really careful... go there to just submit the application. Dont expect any help/information from them.

Chennai VFS is very very good. They reject the application on the spot to provide the right evidences. They dont take the applications unless they think the application would get approval. Really good service and guarenteed approval.

Hope this helps .
Raj
Last edited by CR001 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removal of inappropriate strong language

gaman

Re: Caution for people who apply from Hyderabad India

Post by gaman » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:59 pm

sekhar_software wrote:Whoever is applying from Hyderabad VFS, India need to be very careful about their application submission...

Those people are only there to take your applications and not for anything... they dont check the evidences.. they dont check the application is filled correctly, at last they dont even know what evidences should be attached...

Raj
There is no need for such a strong word in this public forum.

I may be wrong but looks like yours was rejected.... doesn't always mean they are not good, it can well be applicant's inability to fill in the forms correctly.

sekhar_software

Post by sekhar_software » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Yes, mine is rejected but the fact remains the same. I am not sure if you are working there but, thats the reality of the situation.

How can you know everything on your own about the application if we know everything why are they for?? You could fill the application or submit the docs best of your knowledge but, there are few things they need to look into. If they dont look into, they atleast answer when you ask.

The least they could do is not giving the wrong information...

m000n

Post by m000n » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:31 pm

May be it happnd there but i hope many pplz are getting visa from there too not a 100% refusal on all cases so alwyss be positive
Many thanks

nchowdhury

Post by nchowdhury » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:16 am

Any idea how is Kolkata VFS.
How long does Kolkata takes to process an application (married/unmarried partner.
Regards

Jules06
Newly Registered

Post by Jules06 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:03 am

yes mine came refused as well. im preparing to reapply. :(

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:54 pm

sekhar_software wrote:Whoever is applying from Hyderabad VFS, India need to be very careful about their application submission...

The enquiry guy does not know any damn thing... they have modified the office to provide better facilities but, the service is worst.. I would suggest you to go through this website and find the evidences required and go to VFS office to submit the application.

Also they give false information to people who enquire. So, be really careful... go there to just submit the application. Dont expect any help/information from them.

Chennai VFS is very very good. They reject the application on the spot to provide the right evidences. They dont take the applications unless they think the application would get approval. Really good service and guarenteed approval.

Hope this helps .
Raj
There is no such things as guaranteed approval!

This is from VFS website:
What does VFS Global do?

VFS Global manages visa application centres for UK Visas and Immigration, where you should submit your completed visa application form, passport, supporting documents and biometric data.
VFS is put simply an outsourced facilitation service to ease workload on the commissions/embassies/consulates. IMHO it does not necessarily constitute that VFS are in a position at the time of application to advise/check on every single documentation. Its always a kind of reciprocal service when it comes to customer service in person. Chances are your such stiff attitude may not have helped yourself at the centre.

From what you write you are trying to blame refusal on the VFS centre. It is applicant's responsibility that correctness of the application and supporting evidence is supplied to the satisfaction of the application type in question. There is sufficient guidance from HO and on the forum.

Disclaimer: I have had fair bit of experience of VFS services good and bad, but in India the service has evolved and still seen to be evolving positively. I do have gripes for loss of online self serviced tracking, however free email tracking provided. So cant really complain. I do not have any connection with VFS nor benefit in whatsoever manner.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:27 am

They have no right to reject an application on the basis of what they think as incorrect documentary evidence. However if the applicant still pushes them to accept the application, then they do.

I have seen multiple instances of people in this forum, where chennai vfs staff wrongly mandate documentation, which is not required or mentioned in the policy guidelines document.

It is always the applicant who is in ownership of his / her application and the supporting documentation.

The vfs staff are only responsible for document collection and passing onto UKVI, and are much worse than the home office phone attendents in terms of knowledge of the UK immigration system and visas.
Cheers,
OR