ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

stamp4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

karen711

stamp4

Post by karen711 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi guys...just quick one please.i have letter from justice for my 5 year stamp4 eufam.but i went to get it with my husband they gave me gnib card with just stamp4 and i checkd back it was stamp 4 in system as well he said it doesnt matter..just wonder if i go to get rentry will i b able to get rentry on this? As my husband has eu passport.or i can pay 100 euro without his passport bringing..has this had happend with anyone before?
Kind regards
thanks

adedayoh

Re: stamp4

Post by adedayoh » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi,
Re-entry visa will be free for you, just take a copy of ur husbands passport or the original, with ur marriage certificate,your own passport, one recent passport pic of yourself. Get a ticket from the receptionist and wait to be called

karen711

Post by karen711 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:31 pm

Thanks for reply..but wud he not say that i was supose to be getting card with stamp4eufam..as rentry is not neccessry for eufam stamp4....

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:31 pm

The gnib card should state Stamp4EUFam. Bring your letter back with the EU citizen and get a new gnib card
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

karen711

Post by karen711 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:50 pm

I did.but he said it doesnt matter.now i have mooved the county also.if i ll b able to get the rentry then its ok for me.if not then i will get it change
thanks

gorgeous
Ireland

Post by gorgeous » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:30 am

You should get it changed ASAP. Because you're not married to an Irish person, I believe. Also, if you're planning to get naturalised you might have problems.

I think this is really weird that the immigration officer gave you a Stamp 4 once the letter was saying Stamp 4Eufam. If you are married to an EU citizen get that fixed before you get yourself in trouble.

karen711

Post by karen711 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:17 pm

I know i rang him and he said he was busy and it doesnt matter if its 4 or 4eufam.its country side and very hard to get apointment.by the way for citizenship they check thr date on the letter on the gnib card i think.em nt thinkin for citizenship.i am just wondering if this has happend with someone before and they were able to get rentry.thanks

lordvon
Newly Registered

Post by lordvon » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:57 pm

you need to change it ASAP to stamp4 EU Fam- most of the country GARDa they don't care of it,, so you need to demand or write again another letter to INIS for further clarification ,, GNIB Eu Fam can allow you to travel without a visa to other EU countries as well.

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:00 pm

Stamps 4 EUFam give a different set of rights - if they indeed gave a regular Stamp 4 and stated it is the same they are pretty ignorant of the rules (it surprises me a bit I have to say).

Regarding re-entry to Ireland, with EUFam you can re-enter just showing your GNIB card and without any visa. With regular Stamp 4 you will need a re-entry visa.

There are a number of other areas where EUFam is better for you, so you;d better get it changed.

Kashanjee19
Newly Registered

Re: stamp4 Eu fam Dependent visa

Post by Kashanjee19 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Sorry guyz... Just wondering
I have a stamp 4 EUFAM living in ireland completing my five years of residency.
Is there anything like if you are a family member of Eu citizen then you can apply the visa for your dependent(mother) from Pakistan? by showing the relationship and remittance documents.

someone knows about it?? or its just a rumour.

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Yes, your mother could apply based on the EU citizen that you based your application on. Your mother would have to show dependency on the EU citizen. This is easier to show than a brother for example but is still difficult to evidence

Kashanjee19
Newly Registered

Post by Kashanjee19 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:56 pm

But I am not an EU citizen yet.. I am holding stamp4 EUfam on the basis of my EU wife. which is going to be resolved soon. as far as I have a valid permission..I was thinking to get my mother join me here.
so on my own status, if I show the evidences of dependency and relationship to my mother. can she get a visa for Ireland. because last year I simply applied visit visa for my mother visiting me. they refused it.

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Kashanjee19 wrote:But I am not an EU citizen yet.. I am holding stamp4 EUfam on the basis of my EU wife. which is going to be resolved soon. as far as I have a valid permission..I was thinking to get my mother join me here.
so on my own status, if I show the evidences of dependency and relationship to my mother. can she get a visa for Ireland. because last year I simply applied visit visa for my mother visiting me. they refused it.
What i am saying is that your mother can apply based on your EU citizen wife (the person you based your application on) once she can evidence dependency on her

karen711

Post by karen711 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:18 am

Hi guys.
i got my card change to stamp4eufam.thanks.
guys any advice on this.has any one travelled to any other eu coutry without visa? Having a eufam stamp4 card?
If yes.do they ask any question about visa at airport of italy or denmark etc?

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:52 am

Have been to the following countries with no issues: Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Hungary, France.
One time in France the border control officer was a bit confused and took some time to make his decision, but he eventually let us through and was friendly the whole time. Every other time it was quick and no questions asked.

Embassies of Portugal and Spain never answered my emails, and Italy and Germany told me my partner needs a visa (which I am pretty sure is wrong but we didn't chance it and went on holiday elsewhere - too bad for them they could have gotten our money).

Also remember you need to be traveling with your EU citizen family member to be allowed to enter without a visa.