ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

helphelp84
Newly Registered

Re: Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Post by helphelp84 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:11 am

k_tier1 wrote:Hi,

My recent ILR application was successful and I would like to thank all the guys who replied to my queries and the moderators/Gurus/Members...for helping guys like me while applying for Visas. Let me share some of the important info here now.

1. Category - ILR through Tier 1 (General) 5 year Route
2. Number of dependents - None
3. PEO branch - Solihull
4. Documents provided
Appointment Letter, Payment Confirmation sheet
a.) Passports (Old & New) and BRP Card
b) Covering letter - An explanation for my absences was given in the covering letter itself. Didn't tick any box in section 6.3 of the Immigration History
c) Set (O) Application Form (PLEASE NOTE THAT A NEW SET(O) APPLICATION HAS BEEN UPLOADED TODAY 06/04/2014)
d.) Photographs - 2
e.) Payslips - Last 10 months
d) Dividend Vouchers - 2
d.) Bank Statements (Personal and Business)- Last 10 months
e.) Accountant letter, Invoices, CT Returns (CT 600) that was submitted to HMRC just a few days ago after my company's accounting period date
f.) Certificate of Company Incorporation & Company information summary from Companies House
g) Life in the UK Test Letter
h) Qualification - M Sc Degree certificate obtained in UK (It was already submitted before as part of my previous application but submitted again just in case)
6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years - No
7. Any Additional Comments - Relevant photo copies were asked in particular and submitted accordingly

The processing time was 4 hours. No further questions asked.

Feel free to ask any queries u mite have that i can help. I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

All the best!

Thank you very much once again for this Forum and every one who is a part of it.

regards
k_tier1

Hi k_tier1,

What is your Valid until date shown on your BRP card?
Is it 10 years on the date you applied your ILR or 31/12/2024?

Even though I applied 30/03/2015, it's shown as 31/12/2024.
I already wrote an email to the BRP error team to investigate. Still waiting to hear back from them.

pebb1ee

Post by pebb1ee » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:37 pm

Got ILR Approved today at CROYDON. I was on Tier 1 General.

Appointment was at 9 am but left home (west london) at 6:15am. Arrived at Whitgift parking at 7:37 am
Walked to the entrance at Lunar house and admitted in.

08:00 : Entry and Airport style security
08:05 : Case Pre-check and Token no assigned
08:15 : Case registration
08:35: Bio-metrics (myself and dependant)
08:45: Left lunar house and went to whitgift shopping centre.

10:35 Did not receive any call so went back to Lunar house. Admitted back in and told it was approved like 1 hour ago
and they had been calling me since then.

Document submitted
* 1 SET O (new application form 4/2015, did not fill the fees section since i have already paid for the appointment)
* Passport x 5 (returned)
* 2 BRP (not returned)
* 2 x 2 photographs (me and dependant)
* 12 Month Pay slips (original returned, xerox taken)
* 12 Months bank statements.
* 1 Saving account statement for last three months
* 1 Current Employer reference letter with annual salary stated on it (original returned, xerox taken)
* HM Revenue annual tax summary letter (not required but felt like adding it, original returned, xerox taken)
* Cohabitation letters: Electroll poll card, NHS registration letters for myself, dependant and child, Joint tenancy agreements, Health care plan for family, Previous Home office Approval letters, Child birth certificate (uk), Marriage certificate
* Previous visa copies and Biometric copies - case worker returned it
* 2 LIUK test certificate (me and dependant) - case worker returned original - took xerox
* Degree certificate and original transcript (myself) case worker returned original - took xerox
(Since I had studied the degree from UK, in the application form i ticked on two things:
An academic qualification deemed by UK NARIC to meet the recognised standard of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD in the United Kingdom and:
the qualification was taught or researched in the UK or a majority English speaking country (other than Canada);

* English language certificate for dependant. In the application form, i have put the award reference number from the original certificate (issued by trinity college) and date of award mentioned on the same certificate
* PBS print out (i took the printout in march using tier1 general) - case worker returned
* 1 - Cover letter - Mentioning details of Knowledge of language and life in the uk, Previous earning assessment (Created in excel format detailing Paydate/Gross/NI,TAX, Net and grand total), Qualification assessment, Age Assessment, UK Experience, Passports and biometric details, Maintenance (not required but i just wanted to mention about the saving account statements which i had attached), Absences from UK and Evidence of cohabitation documents.

I had Absences for less than 30 days in the last 5 years, neither i was bothered to ask last 2 employers to provide me letters stating absences. Instead i asked the last two employers to provide me reference letters stating my start/end date. I also included payslips/bank statement for period of absences (2012 and 2013)

Overall it was an excellent experience. I took my dependant with my child who is born in the UK. No questions asked about why i didn't applied for child since now I will be applying for him using MNA1 once received the biometric permits.
Once again big thanks to everyone who shared their experience and it helped me out to build the case.

keano
Newly Registered

Post by keano » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:03 pm

IRL granted today :D

1. Category - ILR through UK Ancestry - 5 year Route (NZ)
2. Number of dependents - None
3. PEO branch - Croydon
4. Documents provided
-Appointment Letter, Payment Confirmation sheet
-Covering letter - An explanation for my old passport copy; confirmation my absences were for business/paid leave only (didn't complete section 6.3.)
-Passports - current passport & biometric card; photocopy of my previous passport with entry visa including Home Office letter when I was granted a transfer to stay/biometric card as replacement and certified translated police report (passport was stolen in France 18 months ago)
- Set (O) Application Form using form updated 6 April 2015
- Photographs - 2
- Payslips - Last 3 months
- Employer letter - stating employment for last five years and continuing (also stated my address and that I was of good character!)
- Bank Statements - last 3 months, my current account and my savings account with £10k+
- Life in the UK Test Letter; from NZ so did not require English proof
- Did not have absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years - 158 days in total. Provided excel spreadsheet and indicated "as attached" in SET(O)
- 3x Birth Certificates - mine, my mother and my maternal grandmother (born in UK)
7. Any Additional Comments - Photocopied everything and provided copies.

Appointment at 9am, arrived at 8:45am and let in. There was a bit of drama at front desk regarding a person who had not paid the NHS supplement. The women at the counter kept asking if anyone had paid their fee after the 6 April. No one had. I paid the £1493 fee on 25 February and was not required to pay the new fee.

Called straightaway to get the computer record setup, took about 10 minutes. Unfortunately the man did not submit it correctly and I was not called for my biometrics. After 15 minutes and watching every other applicant get called straightaway I went in and asked and the nice man (who I'm sure did my biometrics last time), did it for me and walked the application personally to the caseworker. I decided to leave the centre and they said they would call me. This was about 10am.

At 11:45am after no call I decided to return, about 10 minutes later they called me and said that my application had been waiting some time. Went to desk and was told the application was done like an hour before! Letter given, biometric to come, all done.

There is absolutely no guidance out there about the UK ancestry route but hope this helps people so they know what documents they need to provide. There was absolutely no questions asked on my application and I completed it all myself. I split all the documents up with post it tabs indicating what the support was for ie. finances/employment/ancestry etc

Also, I entered UK 27 April 2010 but my visa expires 14 April 2015 so I used 28 days and 90 day entry rules.

keano
Newly Registered

Post by keano » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Just wanted to update to say appointment and grant on Wednesday 8 April and biometric card arrived today Friday 10 April. Great turnaround on the card, even quicker than last time.

ravimbhatt
Newly Registered

Post by ravimbhatt » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:38 am

pebb1ee wrote:Got ILR Approved today at CROYDON. I was on Tier 1 General.

* English language certificate for dependant. In the application form, i have put the award reference number from the original certificate (issued by trinity college) and date of award mentioned on the same certificate
Congratulations on your ILR @pebb1ee. Where did you get the "award reference number" from? where is it on the certificate?

Thanks!
Ravi

pebb1ee

Post by pebb1ee » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:58 pm

ravimbhatt wrote:
pebb1ee wrote:Got ILR Approved today at CROYDON. I was on Tier 1 General.

Congratulations on your ILR @pebb1ee. Where did you get the "award reference number" from? where is it on the certificate?

Thanks!
Ravi
Yes ravi, its at the bottom however it does not says its anything like award reference number

ubuntu fan
Newly Registered

Post by ubuntu fan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Phew! finally got my ILR

1. Category.
Tier 1 (General)

2. Number of dependents.

3. Total cost.
I booked the slot on 02 Mar 2015 and paid the old fees but went for appointment on 16 April 2015. I did not fill in the payment sheet. New fees were not asked as my appt was booked before the fee change.

4. PEO branch.
Croydon

5. Documents provided.
* Current Passports (1+1+1)
* Old Passports (1+1)
* BRP cards (1+1+1)
* Application form (1)
* Appointment letter
* Payment letter
* Photographs (2+2+2)
* Last 12 months payslips - I do not have originals so I took e-payslips that were certified by my company's payroll. Certified = stamped, signed and dated
* 12 months original bank statement
* Life in the UK test (1+1) - I had a minor name issue on LIUK certificate but it was accepted. See here for details: (http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1146090)
* English language requirement
Myself - degree taught in majority English speaking country
Spouse - CEFR B1 certificate from Trinity College London taken before 06 April 2015 (her centre is now off UKVI list, dodged a bullet there)
* Marriage Certificate (1)
* Child birth certificate (1)
* Evidence of absences - I have a total of 26 full days out of the UK, all for personal reasons. On the form I only mentioned either "family visit" or "vacation" for reasons. I did not tick any option for evidence of absence and did not provide any letter from employer. No questions were asked.
* Cohabitation - 3 council tax bills, 3 joint bank statements, UKBA Tier 1 (G) extension letter addressed to both of us from 2 years ago, DVLA/NHS/SKY letters and bills. I ensured I provided one evidence for every 3-4 months spread out evenly. The most interesting observation is that the photocopies of all other docs were returned but they kept the photocopies for Council tax, not sure if that is an important evidence to them.

6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years.
None

7. Any Additional Comments.
I kept my pack very simple. I only provided the mandatory docs mentioned above. I carried a sh*t load of other documents but none were asked.

I had a cover letter to state my background and how I score points and satisfy KoLL. I provided a brief explanation of my absences that they were personal in nature and were part of my annual leave entitlement.

I arranged the whole pack in 4 sections (used transparent file covers with post-it notes on each of them):
Section 1 : cover letter + SET(O) form
Section 2 : docs for main applicant
Employer letter + certified payslips + original bank statements + original degree + PBS printout + LIUK pass notification. That's it, no other doc provided !!!
Section 3 : docs for dependant - spouse
LIUK pass notification + English CEFR/B1 certificate from Trinity College + cohab docs + marriage certificate.
Section 4 : docs for dependant - child
birth certificate.

Our appointment was at 10:00am
We entered the building at 9:30am
Case registration started at 10:00am
Biometrics done by 10:15am. We were told it will take ~2 - 2.5 hours for the outcome
Called to counter at 11:30am and informed our application was successful.
Spent the next 15 minutes checking our originals and munching on our breakfast sandwiches :)
Out of Lunar House by 11:45am
All done in ~2 hours.

Best of luck to others!!!

FayEng

Post by FayEng » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Hi

I have appointment in croydon in 2 weeks. I tried to fill and print PBS calculator but there is no option for Tier 1 General now. Has anyone found the same thing. Can anyone help please???

regards

Fayaz

moving to uk

Post by moving to uk » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:36 pm

hi ,
you can use any Tier 1 category orTier 2 category.just show that your University is listed in the calculator ,and you score points for it.
Same for the english language.
They accept the Pbs printout.
hope this helps

timbob

Post by timbob » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Just wanted to share my experience at Sheffield PEO today. :D

Application: ILR
Category: Tier 2 (General)
Date of first entry (on which application was based): 12-05-2010
Today is 25 days before five years so I used the 28 days rule.

Documents submitted
====================
Application form (SET O)
2 passport photos
Last three months payslips
Letter from employer
Last three months bank statements showing salary payments.
Saving account bank statement for six months
Passports
Degree certificates
Life in UK pass letter
Biometric card
Points based calculator print out

The letter from my employer contained the details of my job (I.e SOC code, salary , number of hours per week etc) and confirmation that I'm still needed. It also included the dates for which I was absent from the UK due to paid annual leave (11 days in the last five years).

Arrived there at 12:45, appointment was for 1:00 pm
Checks took a minute or two. After security checks, I was told to go straight to one of the attendants to submit my documents. Hence by 12:55 pm I had already submitted my documents and been given a ticket number.

1:30pm: called for biometrics
2:10 pm: called for decision. Was told my and application was successful, told to check my details and sign. Then I was given the approval letter and my original documents. The documents returned to me are:

Passports
Degrees certificate
Original bank statements
Life in the UK pass letter
Payment sheet from set o form since I had already paid online.
Original payslips.
Appointment confirmation letter
Points based calculator print out

They kept all the photocopies and original letter from employer. They also retained my tier 2 biometric card.

14:24: out of the PEO

The approval letter was generic though except for my name which was at the top of the letter. I guess this is the generic letter they give everyone granted ILR? Also ,the letter only talked about me being sent a new biometric card.
It only mentions that my ILR had been granted on the second page which is titled:

'THESE NOTES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONVEY THE GRANT OF ILR'.
The first line then says 'your application for indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom has been approved'

Just wondering if that's what they give everyone whose been granted ILR?

Lastly, there are few somewhat confusing questions in the form and I saw in my search results on this forum that there were many people who like me, weren't sure of how to answer some of the questions hence I just went with what I thought was right.

For the 'how long have you lived in the UK question' I calculated it from the day I first entered the UK on my student visa even though time on student visa and post study work doesn't count.

For the 'Number of hours this salary is based on question', I specified '37.5 hours per week' (i.e my
contracted hours) as my answer. The same answer to the question that asks you for the number of hours you work per week. Obviously you should specify what's in your own employment contract.

I hope my post is helpful and I wish all who are yet to make their applications all the best when they do.

timbob

Post by timbob » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:11 am

Hi All,

As mentioned in my previous post I had my ILR (based on Tier 2) approved yesterday. Now I have a few questions about naturalisation.

1.) I'm married to a British citizen. Is it true that I can apply for naturalisation immediately instead of waiting for 1 year?

2.) If the answer to question 1 is yes, will I have to submit my ILR biometric card with my application?

3.) How long does the application take these days? I read that it could take up to six months? Is there any chance that it won't take as long as I'm planning to go on holiday in the summer?

Thanks

timbob

Post by timbob » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:15 pm

Answers/replies please anyone?

srh
Newly Registered

Post by srh » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:06 am

Got my ILR (18 April 2015)
1. Category.Tier 1 (General)
2. Number of dependents. 2
3. Total cost:I booked the slot in Mar 2015 and paid the old fees. I did not fill in the payment sheet.
4. PEO branch.Croydon
5. Documents provided.
* Passports & BRP’s
* Application form (New)
* Payment letter
* Last 12 months salary slips, dividend vouchers
* Accountant letter (panicked and had submitted my invoices at last moment which I think was not photo copied by case worker, so not useful)
* 12 months original personnel and business bank statement
* Life in the UK test (1+1)
* English language requirement (Panicked and had applied for NARIC letters for me and my wife on 6th April, waste of money) (We have a degree from India so statement of comparability and medium instruction).
* Child birth certificate (1) born in India, first entered in 2013
* Evidence of absences – Total of 130 (Letter from me and my previous employer)
* Cohabitation: Wife first entered UK in 2010 as tier1 depended and had 2 long gaps recent one is 10 months as she came last month to UK but I had proof of reason of absence in case needed and was not asked.
She is house wife so did not had great proof of cohabitations, all bits and pieces with gaps of 6-7 months in between 5 years.

Thanks all !!!

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:00 am

srh wrote:Got my ILR (18 April 2015)
3. Total cost:I booked the slot in Mar 2015 and paid the old fees. I did not fill in the payment sheet.
4. PEO branch.Croydon
5. Documents provided.
* Passports & BRP’s
* Application form (New)
* Payment letter
* Accountant letter (panicked and had submitted my invoices at last moment which I think was not photo copied by case worker, so not useful)
* English language requirement (Panicked and had applied for NARIC letters for me and my wife on 6th April, waste of money) (We have a degree from India so statement of comparability and medium instruction).
* Cohabitation: Wife first entered UK in 2010 as tier1 depended and had 2 long gaps recent one is 10 months as she came last month to UK but I had proof of reason of absence in case needed and was not asked.
She is house wife so did not had great proof of cohabitations, all bits and pieces with gaps of 6-7 months in between 5 years.

Thanks all !!!
Dear SRH,
You mentioned that "waste of money" for English language requirement. I am in dilemma, whether to take naric or not, But mine ILR was around sept. How do you think we can proceed with out naric ?. DID you use new form or old form ?. Could you please help us to answer the below question in the new form ?

what should i answer for 4.3 in the new form. I have Masters Degree from my home country, Which was listed in Points based calculator previously. But now Points based calculator was removed for Tier 1 G. What should i answer for this.

Regards,
Suresh

rahulaborkar
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by rahulaborkar » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:43 pm

haiksuresh wrote:
srh wrote:Got my ILR (18 April 2015)
4. PEO branch.Croydon
5. Documents provided.
* Passports & BRP’s
* Application form (New)
* Payment letter

Thanks all !!!
Dear SRH,
You mentioned that "waste of money" for English language requirement. I am in dilemma, whether to take naric or not, But mine ILR was around sept. How do you think we can proceed with out naric ?. DID you use new form or old form ?. Could you please help us to answer the below question in the new form ?

what should i answer for 4.3 in the new form. I have Masters Degree from my home country, Which was listed in Points based calculator previously. But now Points based calculator was removed for Tier 1 G. What should i answer for this.

Regards,
Suresh
Hi,

I am in same boat. Can someone answer how do we tackle language requirement?
On website it mentions as below, giving option of acceptable PBS calculator. But there is no option for Tier 1 General?

4. If your degree was taught or researched in English

You can prove your knowledge of English by having a degree that was taught or researched in English.

Your degree will need to be confirmed by UK NARIC as the equivalent of a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree in the UK, if it was taken in another country.

You’ll need your original degree certificate and one of the following:
a printout from the points-based calculator with the equivalent level of your degree and the level of English
an original letter or certificate from UK NARIC confirming the equivalent level of your degree, plus an official letter from your university with your name and degree confirming that your degree was taught in English
an original and official certificate from your university confirming the degree was taught or researched in a majority English-speaking country (except Canada)

ravimbhatt
Newly Registered

Post by ravimbhatt » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Hi All,

Got my ILR on 20th April. Here are the details:

- Working as a limited company director, held tier 1 general before 6th April 2010. (3+2 years)
- Granted extension in Mar 2013.
- Paid old fees for ILR and used new form. No extra differential payment was asked.
- Applied ILR for self and two dependents.

- Document List:
- SET O form, version 04/15
- Payment Sheet
- Life in the UK certificate for self and wife
- Original Degree Certificate with tier 2 PBS print out (as tier 1 option is no longer available)
- ESOL certificate for wife
- Accountant Letter
- Salary Slips - signed and stamped by accountant and me
- Dividend vouchers - signed and stamped by acountant, signed by me
- Personal bank stmts highlighting salary and dividend payments
- Business bank stmts highlighting salary and dividend payments
- Cohabitation:
- Council tax bills for last 3 years on joint names
- quaterly bank stmt on wife name for last 2 years
- quarterly bank stmt on joint name for last 2 years
- NHS letters on wife's name for a random date
- Birth certificate for son
- Marriage certificate
- House title document on joint names

Entire process took 90-100 minutes. The person who registered case for me, moved all my documents from a blue file to a transparent file.

Gave photocopies for all above documents. All photocopies were kept by the case worker. Old BRP retained and new ones will be issued.

Thanks!
Ravi

tiransg
Newly Registered

Post by tiransg » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:18 pm

HI srh & ravimbhatt ,

Why did you have to submit the Marriage Certificate ? Thought if you had proved the relationship to a dependant in an earlier applications, this is notrequired ?

Did the case worker checked/considered the document as one required ?

If so, was that a 'Certified Translation' as mentined on the guidelines ?

Thanks.

Nvsc

Post by Nvsc » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:51 pm

hi ravi

do we need to take the degree certificate or not because i have lost my degree certificate but we have submitted in last two extensions right?

thanks
Kishore

askhan

Post by askhan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Hi Mate.

Well I am surprised that you lost one of the most important doc of your life. (my opinion)

any way, if you have the point claim sheet which you should have when your extension was approved you could provide that. Also you can request your uni to issue the duplicate.

Hope this helps.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

rknshree

Post by rknshree » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Hi,

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for all the information and help which enabled me to get my ILR approved on 17th of April.
Here is my experience :

ILR SET (0) application based on 5 years of Tier 1 general - 1 main and 1 dependant.
Entered UK on 79th day - used the 90 days concession period
Applied 19 days before completing the 5 years from the date of first visa stamped in 2010.

Limited Company director since last 2 years ( since last extension in 2012)

Appointment at - 17 April 2015 1200
Reached at 11:10 and was allowed to go and case registered quickly , form checked and entered at 11:50
Biometrics done at 12:30
Decision of approval was given at 15:30 ( all cases seems to be taking this much time as per token sequence being called)

It was all smooth and easy.

Key points about form which I was confused about but used these :
- I entered my actual monthly salary in the earnings question - pay per month. ( no average of anything else including dividends or anything, just plain salary slip entry )
- I entered 4 years and 9 months in the question which asks "how long have you lived in the UK "

Documents I provided :
SET(o) form
Cover letter - with absences details and points claimed for different areas and list of evidence provided.

Earnings:
12 salary slips attested by Accountant ( ICAEW member) and copies.
12 Dividend vouchers and declarations attested by accountant and copies.
Accountant letter summarising:
- Earnings
- Limited company PAYE, VAT etc numbers
- Profit
- Its own ICAEW membership
- Summary of Invoices generated during the claimed period
Personal bank statements and copied
Business bank statements and copies
Second personal bank account ( included it so as to explain some movement of funds across my accounts , NOT REQUIRED in general )

Also:
4 years p60s and copies
last 2 years SATRs

Limited Company :
last two years ct600
last two years accounts
current accounts - profit/loss
VAT certificate and copies
Incorporation Certificate and copies

English Lang and KOLL
- Original degrees for main and dependent and copies
- print out of PBS calculator ( used Tier 2 as suggested by Settlementpoicy email )
- Original life in uk test pass certificate for main and dependant and copies

Absences :
NO absences greater than 180
total of < 100 in five tyears
- Explained in Cover letter
- Letter from previous permanent employer for annual leave
- Letter from own limited company on letterhead for annual leave .
- Copies of stamps from passport ( entry /exit stamps )

Cohabitation
- Various energy bills on joint names spread across last 2 years
- Certificate form Council for Electoral registration on joint names
- NSH letters on dependant's name
- Water bills
- Council tax bills on joint names
- Child Birth certificate - original and copies
- Original marriage certificate and copy

I also carried Invoices generated during the period, and contracts , past and current.

Once again, thanks a lot everyone.

s4salil

Post by s4salil » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:30 am

Whats the Settlementpoicy email address?

APAN DESAI

Post by APAN DESAI » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:39 am

1. Category: Tier 2 General
2. Number of dependents: 2
3. Tot. cost:
4. PEO branch: Croydon
5. Documents provided:
Old Passport (3)
Current Passports (1+1+1)
BRP cards (1+1+1)
Application form (1)
Appointment letter
Payment letter
Photographs (2+2+2)
12 months payslips
12 months bank statement
Life in the UK test (1+1)
KOL (UKNAIRIC + ESOL)
Marriage Certificate (1)
6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years: No
7. Any Additional Comments: Keep the file as simple as possible.

Went in at 12:30 hrs, out at 16:15.

Apan Desai

s4salil

Post by s4salil » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:43 am

Did you get a letter from NARIC ? Was that for your degree?
I think the print from PBS calc is sufficient.

APAN DESAI

Post by APAN DESAI » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:33 pm

PBS calculator printout as I did PGCE from university in UK.

Vicky81
Newly Registered

Post by Vicky81 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 am

Congrats Apan desai for your ILR. I am also going to apply for ILR in 10 days time, in your document list you submitted 12 months salary slip and bank statement. Did they ask for past 12 months or three month pay slip and bank statement is ok.
Thank you
Vicky81