ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake on sent naturalisation form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cinared

Mistake on sent naturalisation form

Post by cinared » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Hi Guys,

Need advice, when I was filing my naturalisation application I rang my work and they told me my office tax reference over the phone and I asked them 3 times to repeat it and to make sure I wrote it down right.. Well, they just sent me a P60 with a different tax office reference number! Do I write to home office or what do I do?

jamesjames

Re: Mistake on sent naturalisation form

Post by jamesjames » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:28 pm

cinared wrote:Hi Guys,

Need advice, when I was filing my naturalisation application I rang my work and they told me my office tax reference over the phone and I asked them 3 times to repeat it and to make sure I wrote it down right.. Well, they just sent me a P60 with a different tax office reference number! Do I write to home office or what do I do?
I would advise you write to home office explaining this to them that the office tax reference you wrote on your application was not correct, then include the correct one in the letter. It should be straight forward a thing to do. Hope this helps.

cinared

Post by cinared » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:08 am

Do I write it to the same address that I posted my application to?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:09 am

Have you received your acknowledgement letter/email? If not it may be worth waiting for that so that you can include a reference to your application when you communicate with them.

cinared

Post by cinared » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:00 am

Yes I did receive my acknowledgement letter on Friday and it had my surname spelled wrong.. so I am waiting for them to call me back on that matter as well. I will write to them on Monday/or Tuesday and send the letter by post. Do you think its better to type the letter? Thanks for all the help

wmazhar

Post by wmazhar » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:15 am

Are the first three digits matching?
Applied: 11/03/2015
Approval: 04-04-2015 Dated 27/03/2015
Ceremony: 15-04-2015

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:05 am

Hi
i have same probs my company gave me tax ref diffirent and my p60 tax reference is changed but first 3 digit are same which indicate the office address
and also they said company tax no is always diffrent then employee tax number p60 tax is indigate employee tax only
so no need to worry just double check from employer if first 3 dig is same
or wait for any senior confirmation

cinared

Post by cinared » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Yes first 3 digits are the same and I also put my companies tax office address which is in Southend. Its only the last 2 numbers that are different on P60 form... I think they might have read out other employers number for me. Do you think its okay to leave it than?