ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Missing in Acknowledgement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

am1234

Document Missing in Acknowledgement

Post by am1234 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:25 am

Hi Gurus and others

I had applied for naturalization 3 weeks ago by post and got the acknowledgement receipt recently.

I am little concerned about the documentation listed in the letter.
It says I have submitted Form-1, Covering Letter-1, Home office letter-2, P60-5, Passport-1, Supporting Documents-6.
Now I have submitted University Degree, Academic Transcript, ILR Biometric Residence Permit and it is not listed in the acknowledgement receipt letter?
Does anybody else has similar issue or different acknowledgement reply please share with me?

Thanks in Advance

cinared

Re: Document Missing in Acknowledgement

Post by cinared » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:59 am

Hi,

I have applied through NCS and recently received my acknowledgement letter and my degree and life in uk cert and other docs werent mentioned either. Just passport and application form. I think its standard, dont worry

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:01 am

Supporting Documents-6
Those documents will fall under this. They don't list every single item you submit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

am1234

Post by am1234 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:37 pm

thanks guys
Cheers

waiz89k

Post by waiz89k » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:04 pm

u should thank GOD atleast u got an acknowledgment letter. Most of the poeple dont even get that. :) :) :)