ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls help biometric not received

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sarudip
Newly Registered
India

Pls help biometric not received

Post by sarudip » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:00 am

Hi all ,I made an application on 4th of March 2015 switching graduate student tier 4 to tier 2 general . But today it's nearly 1 month I didn't got biometric letter.pls give me suggestion why it's take so long time ? I emailed to the biometric department as well but they also didn't reply . Pls reply gurus normally within how many days they send biometric letter ? Should I wait more time or where I will report ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Pls help biometric not received

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:54 am

Wait. There might be a backlog as many people applied before the fee increases.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gdk199

Post by gdk199 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:07 pm

I have the similar situation with you. I am switching from t4 to t2. Submitted my application on 30th March, and received confirmation letter on 6th April but no biometric invitation letter. I am still waiting for it. Have you received you letter now? Do you have any dependant with you? I have two dependants. My friend received his confirmation letter and biometric letter within 5 days on the same date.

sarudip
Newly Registered
India

Post by sarudip » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:29 am

Yes I got letter on 8th April and I enrolled on 9th April . But still no any decision . Pls normally how many days takes to decision on application after biometric ?

gdk199

Post by gdk199 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:59 am

sarudip wrote:Yes I got letter on 8th April and I enrolled on 9th April . But still no any decision . Pls normally how many days takes to decision on application after biometric ?
I do not know, the visa guidance says it should be within 8 weeks. Did you call the UKBA to get your biometric letter?

sarudip
Newly Registered
India

Post by sarudip » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:58 am

Yes I emailed to the home office and I send letter by post also saying biometric not received . After they send me 9th of April . But yesterday 22 April I also received another biometric letter . I already enrolled last letter of biometric . Now should I enrol again ? Why they send another letter ? Please gurus reply .

gdk199

Post by gdk199 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:48 pm

sarudip wrote:Yes I emailed to the home office and I send letter by post also saying biometric not received . After they send me 9th of April . But yesterday 22 April I also received another biometric letter . I already enrolled last letter of biometric . Now should I enrol again ? Why they send another letter ? Please gurus reply .
You can check the barcode, if it is the same, I think you do not need to do anything. To make sure, you'd better call the home office

sarudip
Newly Registered
India

Post by sarudip » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Thanks for reply . But how can I know barcode is same or different there is only barcode no any numbers ?and do u have the home office number if pls pass me I will call them .

gdk199

Post by gdk199 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:22 am

sarudip wrote:Thanks for reply . But how can I know barcode is same or different there is only barcode no any numbers ?and do u have the home office number if pls pass me I will call them .
03001232241 then option 3