ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I want to request ECO to contact me before refusing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

I want to request ECO to contact me before refusing

Post by humbleguy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Hey All,
is there any rule or statment I could make in my declaration or application to request the ECO to contact me about any information that they require or feel is not provided without automatic refusal?

I mean is there a rule I can state and ensure the ECO doesnt just blindly refuse my visa?

cheers

SoHopeful

Re: I want to request ECO to contact me before refusing

Post by SoHopeful » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:14 am

Nope.

All you can do is provide the required documents in the required format or explain in writing if you can't.
It's at the ECO's discretion whether or not they contact you for further info or just refuse on what they have in front of them.

Is there anything you are unsure of why you ask?

batleykhan

Re: I want to request ECO to contact me before refusing

Post by batleykhan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:14 pm

No rules. te onus is on you to provide as much documentary evidence as you can to show you meet all the requirements.They will judge your application on that.