ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English exam taken before 6th April, spouse visa from India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

peace84

English exam taken before 6th April, spouse visa from India

Post by peace84 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:29 am

Please can anyone advise me as I am planning to apply for Spouse -settlement visa in the beginning of next month

My wife has taken English exam from 'Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)' and test date is 9th Jan 2015 And this exam now 'Transitional list of approved tests and providers' for exam taken before 6th April 2015.
My question here is

The 'Transitional list of approved tests and providers' is valid for applicant who applying visa from outside the UK (i.e. applying from India) ?

Please confirm whether I can use her English test certificate to apply the spouse-settlement visa from India next month ?

screen shot showing English exam taken by my wife listed in the transitional list.
person.PNG
person.PNG (58.98 KiB) Viewed 452 times
please help.

WR1

Re: English exam taken before 6th April, spouse visa from In

Post by WR1 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:49 pm

As long as the test is on the transitional list and taken before 6 April 2015, then it is fine to use until 5 November 2015.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

batleykhan

Re: English exam taken before 6th April, spouse visa from In

Post by batleykhan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:17 pm

As per above post if it was taken before 6th April , it can be used till 5th November 2015