ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hestervanderpoll

Re: March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

Post by hestervanderpoll » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Knowledge_is_Power wrote:
hestervanderpoll wrote:Home office has delivered my Zimbabwean passport back to me as I thought I needed it for my english test.
Well I didn't as I have already done it. Just to wait for my
results and then I can send them both off. Almost there. :D :D
Congrats for passing ur test, bro. Did u request the UKVI to send ur passport back? I requested the UKVI to send my passports back like three weeks ago and I haven't received my passports yet.
Yes I asked for my passport last week as I thought I
Needed it but I didn't. Please note that there will be changes to the English language test so I have been told.
Applied 16 March 2015
Received at ho 17 March 2015
Fee robbed 26 March 2015
Acknowledgment letter 26 March 2015
Approval 12 May 2015
ceremony date 20 May 2015
Passport application date 26 May 2015
Return of documents from passport office 29 May 2015

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Royal Man seems to have disowned me :shock: :evil: No mail for 2 days in a row :shock:
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

meeza
Newly Registered

Post by meeza » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:26 pm

T51820 wrote:
pernaiadauk wrote:In my opinion this is how it's work there is no time frame for anything, I've applied on March 16th alongside another four. Three of them has received aproval letter and one had to do another English test which has in my opinion delayed his(her) decision. In my case I expected long time waiting because my case is not straightforward so I am not "worried" about it. But what I can see here some people from March aplication has made everyone here worried as they had they aproval very quickly. The NCS officer has said to me on the day I've applied that's March aplication is alway the fastest ones to be processed, but no in my case as I had so many issues before. Keep up with the hopes guys and let's forget about time for a bit because if you have applied in March you are definitely no in long wait at all, best of luck ladies and gentlemen :oops: :)
How have WE made everyone else worried? We were here to give timelines and that's what we've done.
thanks for updating us with your timeline! but jumpin-in whenever and wherever you can with that 'amazingly quick timeline' in your signatures, you are rubbing it in now mate!

ironmaiden

Post by ironmaiden » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:38 pm

rakeysh.patel wrote:Royal Man seems to have disowned me :shock: :evil: No mail for 2 days in a row :shock:
Be positive mate. It might be a good sign that your approval letter with Royal Mail now and waiting to be delivered? ;)

janto

Post by janto » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:08 pm

hestervanderpoll wrote:Yaaaaayyyy...my day is getting better. Just been informed that I have passed my english language test and will be getting my certificate soon.
Brilliant!

No brown envelope for me again, the wait continues...

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:24 pm

ironmaiden wrote:
rakeysh.patel wrote:Royal Man seems to have disowned me :shock: :evil: No mail for 2 days in a row :shock:
Be positive mate. It might be a good sign that your approval letter with Royal Mail now and waiting to be delivered? ;)
Cheers for the encouraging word mate - I hope I am right behind you or the other way around :-)
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

ironmaiden

Post by ironmaiden » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:41 pm

rakeysh.patel wrote:
ironmaiden wrote:
Cheers for the encouraging word mate - I hope I am right behind you or the other way around :-)
I really would not mind if I was right behind you as long as we both get our approvals very soon :D

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:56 pm

meeza wrote:
T51820 wrote:
pernaiadauk wrote:In my opinion this is how it's work there is no time frame for anything, I've applied on March 16th alongside another four. Three of them has received aproval letter and one had to do another English test which has in my opinion delayed his(her) decision. In my case I expected long time waiting because my case is not straightforward so I am not "worried" about it. But what I can see here some people from March aplication has made everyone here worried as they had they aproval very quickly. The NCS officer has said to me on the day I've applied that's March aplication is alway the fastest ones to be processed, but no in my case as I had so many issues before. Keep up with the hopes guys and let's forget about time for a bit because if you have applied in March you are definitely no in long wait at all, best of luck ladies and gentlemen :oops: :)
How have WE made everyone else worried? We were here to give timelines and that's what we've done.
thanks for updating us with your timeline! but jumpin-in whenever and wherever you can with that 'amazingly quick timeline' in your signatures, you are rubbing it in now mate!
I dont think anyone meant any offence - defuse this guys... we are all in it together :-)

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:03 pm

ironmaiden wrote:
I really would not mind if I was right behind you as long as we both get our approvals very soon :D

You're in my prayers :-)

ironmaiden

Post by ironmaiden » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:13 pm

rakeysh.patel wrote:
ironmaiden wrote:

You're in my prayers :-)
Thanks mate, same here :)

T51820

Post by T51820 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:09 pm

meeza wrote:
T51820 wrote:
You are pathetic!
Naturalisation:
Date of receipt by UKBA: March 5, 2015
Approval: March 17, 2015 (received 23/3/15)
Group Ceremony: March 25, 2015
----
Passport Application: March 25, 2015
Passport Appointment: April 2, 2015
Passport Receipt: April 8, 2015

Still.Waiting

Post by Still.Waiting » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Applied 27th march got the fees taken out on 17th April was expecting to receive a confirmation as per other 27th March applicants. But that didn't happen.

Is anyone from or before the 27th March still waiting for acknowledgment from HO still??

T51820

Post by T51820 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:13 pm

[quot="rakeysh.patel"]
meeza wrote:
T51820 wrote:
I dont think anyone meant any offence - defuse this guys... we are all in it together :-)[/quote]

============
We have been...we ALL posted on this forum...that's the whole purpose. Because I've been approved I should stop posting? Talking about rubbing it in...that sounds like pure venomous jealousy for something that I had no control over. Why begrudge someone for an approval? We all have wished our letter came the same time as someone and that's normal but the above person sounds bitter!

I've was on here with the same worries, questions, concerns and wishing EVERYone a quick turn around before AND after my approval.

Should I delete my signature, a signature that I've had from the start chronicling this journey because the above poster thinks I'm 'rubbing it in'...that's pure unfounded jealousy and it is pathetic.
Naturalisation:
----

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:22 pm

8) 8) 8) :shock: :shock: :twisted: :cry: :P :evil:

T51820

Post by T51820 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:27 pm

tulip11 wrote:8) 8) 8) :shock: :shock: :twisted: :cry: :P :evil:
Truth be told Tulip....I came here today searching your posts to see your journey (I'm not a stalker I promise lol).

Wishing you luck for a speedy result.
Naturalisation:
----

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:33 pm

T51820 wrote:
Truth be told Tulip....I came here today searching your posts to see your journey (I'm not a stalker I promise lol).

Thanks :) I know no one is stalker here and I dont find anything negative in putting up signature even after getting approvals. Please guys stay positive and everyone here is trying to support each other so whats wrong with it ?

IraMil357

Post by IraMil357 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:35 pm

rakeysh.patel wrote:just thinking about it - it has technically been only 10 working days since 2nd april when it was delivered to HO. Assuming current 2nd class delivery, if they have kept their deadline and what youre reading is correct, you will get your certificate by end of this week :)
Maybe tomorrow then!! :) so hard to wait...
Applied 03/03/2015
Fee deducted 10/03/2015
Approval letter received 01/05/2015
Ceremony 02/06/2015
Passport application sent 05/06/2015

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:45 pm

rakeysh.patel wrote: I dont think anyone meant any offence - defuse this guys... we are all in it together :-)
T51820 wrote:We have been...we ALL posted on this forum...that's the whole purpose. Because I've been approved I should stop posting? Talking about rubbing it in...that sounds like pure venomous jealousy for something that I had no control over. Why begrudge someone for an approval? We all have wished our letter came the same time as someone and that's normal but the above person sounds bitter!

I've was on here with the same worries, questions, concerns and wishing EVERYone a quick turn around before AND after my approval.

Should I delete my signature, a signature that I've had from the start chronicling this journey because the above poster thinks I'm 'rubbing it in'...that's pure unfounded jealousy and it is pathetic.
I have no problem seeing your posts 10 times a day mate :) I am just glad you have your journey over and when its not over for some, its easy to flip, so just walk past that - I was just trying to make sure this doesnt get any more traction than it already has, thats all!

No one here has any ill hopes/wishes for anyone :) We have all been or are going through this, stay together, stay blessed :)

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:46 pm

tulip11 wrote:
T51820 wrote:

Thanks :) I know no one is stalker here and I dont find anything negative in putting up signature even after getting approvals. Please guys stay positive and everyone here is trying to support each other so whats wrong with it ?
Seconded!

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Another month 3rd is almost around the corner :? :(

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:02 pm

tulip11 wrote:Another month 3rd is almost around the corner :? :(
Lol - My 9th Sense says, it will be before end of this month :P

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:06 pm

rakeysh.patel wrote:
tulip11 wrote:Another month 3rd is almost around the corner :? :(
Lol - My 9th Sense says, it will be before end of this month :P
Lol @ 9th sense . Hope so inshaAllah :)

wmazhar

Post by wmazhar » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:12 pm

T51820 wrote:

I am with you T51820

Lets keep that guy jealous :mrgreen:

Wish All of you the best of LUCK!!
Applied: 11/03/2015
Approval: 04-04-2015 Dated 27/03/2015
Ceremony: 15-04-2015

Still.Waiting

Post by Still.Waiting » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Applied 27th march got the fees taken out on 17th April was expecting to receive a confirmation as per other 27th March applicants. But that didn't happen.

Is anyone from or before the 27th March still waiting for acknowledgement from HO still??

first2013

Post by first2013 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Still.Waiting wrote:Applied 27th march got the fees taken out on 17th April was expecting to receive a confirmation as per other 27th March applicants. But that didn't happen.

Is anyone from or before the 27th March still waiting for acknowledgement from HO still??
Last edited by first2013 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step