ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what is the best book/material for driving theory test

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Universal soldier
BANNED

what is the best book/material for driving theory test

Post by Universal soldier » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Hello all,
Does anyone knows that which is the best book/material for passing driving theory test.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: what is the best book/material for driving theory test

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:44 pm

I don't know if it's considered the best. But I'd use the official DVSA material. Book & Dvd (hazard perception) along with online practice tests. That's what I did, several years ago when taking the test & didn't have any issues.

WR1

Post by WR1 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:51 pm

The Official DVSA material is considered best.

I would recommend you get the DVD set which includes pretty much everything you will need. My other half is working through this at the moment and it is very useful.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

dasha121
Newly Registered

Post by dasha121 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:59 pm

I'd second all that's been said before.
When I was preparing for my test, I downloaded a lot of apps and went through all questions million times (okay, maybe too dramatic here... but many!).
Good luck!