ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal allowed two months ago but no response

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

planet299

appeal allowed two months ago but no response

Post by planet299 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:37 pm

my appeal allowed two moths ago and i have received even fee month ago. this is very painful and stress period can you please share your experience anyone suffering like me,
regards

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: appeal allowed two months ago but no response

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:46 pm

planet299 wrote:my appeal allowed two moths ago and i have received even fee month ago. this is very painful and stress period can you please share your experience anyone suffering like me,
regards
My appeal was allowed 4.5 months ago , fee refunded but I am still waiting for my documents and BRP . HO not responding to letters and when I call they say application "in process" … so still waiting

planet299

Post by planet299 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:16 am

this is quite long time scale, i am going to push my solicitor to contact with them. honestly when you win appeal these people don't care.
i have 3 months left to complete my 10 years in this country and if they more delay will have to pay again fee for IND and again stuck for six months.
after posting this i have just received one reply most of groups member get quite after winning appeal again please share your experience

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:35 am

planet299 wrote:this is quite long time scale, i am going to push my solicitor to contact with them. honestly when you win appeal these people don't care.
i have 3 months left to complete my 10 years in this country and if they more delay will have to pay again fee for IND and again stuck for six months.
after posting this i have just received one reply most of groups member get quite after winning appeal again please share your experience
Since you won your appeal, why don't you write to them to vary your application to ILR, that way you will save money and time.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:22 am

planet299 wrote:this is quite long time scale, i am going to push my solicitor to contact with them. honestly when you win appeal these people don't care.
I have written to them twice already … NO ANSWER. I got my solicitor to write them and we are still waiting. Nest step would be to contact my local MP

rayuk

Post by rayuk » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:22 pm

I have been in a similar situation since March this year. Still waiting for a response, hope you guys got your BRP by now?
more on my case here:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 53065.html

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:28 pm

rayuk wrote:I have been in a similar situation since March this year. Still waiting for a response, hope you guys got your BRP by now?
more on my case here:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 53065.html
Hi rayuk, yes I have finally received my BRP but just to give you an indication, my appeal was allowed in August 2013 and I received my documents and BRP on December 15th 2014!!! So be patient is all I can tell you and hang in there. Good Luck

sweetmaanu

Post by sweetmaanu » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Applied - February 2013
Refuse - March 2013
Hearing - November 2013
Determination - December 2013
Fee refund - December 2013

Send letter twice
Called twice
Approach local MP

still waiting :(

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:58 pm

sweetmaanu wrote:Applied - February 2013
Refuse - March 2013
Hearing - November 2013
Determination - December 2013
Fee refund - December 2013

Send letter twice
Called twice
Approach local MP

still waiting :(
Yup that is pretty much what happened to me, but the home office move at snails pace and they take their time no matter who you contact! Good Luck and hang in there.

rayuk

Post by rayuk » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:02 pm

The UKBA took all their sweet time (keeping me hanging for almost 2 years) before I finally had my documents returned and my BRP. A long journey guys and I would question if it is really worth it? At early stages of starting my business in this country I was stuck and helpless as moving away would have killed this business. Now I can possibly move anywhere. Had been more than exhausted through the process, but you know: what does not kill you...! Hang on in there and good luck!!

Shah286

Post by Shah286 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:04 pm

hi
i have applied for T1 but refused appealed and then HO withdrawn their decision. and about 4 month passed no response my solicitor sent them 2 letter but no update. i think i should to home office and asked i just came to see home much you people are busy :)

is there anyone in same situation? thanks