ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

February-2015 Naturalisation Application Timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sps
Newly Registered

Re: February-2015 Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by sps » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:31 pm

I have applied through Hampshire NCS on 10/02/15. The surprising thing is I helped my friend to fill the form and he applied by post after me and he got his approval within 2 weeks. I called UKVI to ask about my application reply was under progress and some people are just lucky to get approval within 2 weeks . No luck today for the most awaited letter .

sps
Newly Registered

Post by sps » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:38 pm

AaLipak wrote:UPDATE !

Police just visited me and asked me for my details and ID Card from Back home. I gave them my passport and they took every single dot out of it!

They had to fill International Criminal Conviction Exchange form which was full of entries including my parents names and their place/ date of birth etc. They said ( I am not sure if that's the case ) all this info will be sent to HO and will be shared with other Agencies ( including EU & Non EU ) but I have never been convicted do I don't need to worry at all. Then why need the form ? Strange!
[ just to clarify I am fully vetted cos of nature of my job ]

I even asked if this info was requested by HO ? but answer was NO.

Any ideas ?
I am really sorry to hear that what's happening in your case , I never heard anything like that before , but you don't need to worry if you don't have anything to hide I am sure you will be fine and you will get your approval soon. Well I applied on 10/02/15 NCS Hampshire .

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:07 pm

sps wrote:
Police just visited me and asked me for my details and ID Card from Back home. I gave them my passport and they took every single dot out of it!
They had to fill International Criminal Conviction Exchange form which was full of entries including my parents names and their place/ date of birth etc. They said ( I am not sure if that's the case ) all this info will be sent to HO and will be shared with other Agencies ( including EU & Non EU ) but I have never been convicted do I don't need to worry at all. Then why need the form ? Strange!
Any ideas ?
I am really sorry to hear that what's happening in your case , I never heard anything like that before , but you don't need to worry if you don't have anything to hide I am sure you will be fine and you will get your approval soon. Well I applied on 10/02/15 NCS Hampshire .
I dont smell nothing. May be its part of vetting you have been thru and something that needs recording for future references? Any HO requests will be attended by Immigration Officers -

Breathe easy and you will be fine!
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

MrBrilliant
BANNED

Post by MrBrilliant » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:07 am

AaLipak wrote:
MrBrilliant wrote:
AaLipak wrote: :) you have exactly same time line as mine.

just curious, which NCS Office did you use ?

I think we have wasted extra money going through NCS, should have done Postal same as your Friend. Postal Applications seem to get dealt quicker.
I'm not sure, I did a postal application received 27 Feb and I'm still waiting.

:) Mr Brilliant !

that Question was for SpS.

you just proved yourself Mr. Brilliant :D

anyways , thanks for letting us know.
You misunderstand. I was providing a counterexample to the proposition that postal applications would be dealt with quicker than NCS applications.

AaLipak

Post by AaLipak » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:47 am

rakeysh.patel wrote:
sps wrote:
Any ideas ?
I dont smell nothing. May be its part of vetting you have been thru and something that needs recording for future references? Any HO requests will be attended by Immigration Officers -

Breathe easy and you will be fine!
Thanks SpS for time line. And Rakeysh , well done :) excellent way to show your time line :) makes it lighter in these tense times:)
Let em check it properly! I'll b at ease too in the end.

And sorry MMr. Brilliant.

AaLipak

Post by AaLipak » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:58 pm

UPDATE !!!

just got arrested again for new allegations. Released on Conditional Bail.
Domestic / sexual nature voice messages cited against as evidence.

1st hearing / plea date set as 01 June.

Deep Deep Sh1t...

any ideas now what to except next.
Police strictly told me that they will be informing HO about this incident.

:( :( :(

MrBrilliant
BANNED

Post by MrBrilliant » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:10 pm

AaLipak wrote:UPDATE !!!

just got arrested again for new allegations. Released on Conditional Bail.
Domestic / sexual nature voice messages cited against as evidence.

1st hearing / plea date set as 01 June.

Deep Deep Sh1t...

any ideas now what to except next.
Police strictly told me that they will be informing HO about this incident.

:( :( :(
What to do next? How about go back to wherever you came from? It's idiots like you that give all of us a bad name.

AaLipak

Post by AaLipak » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:08 am

Yes Mr. Brilliant

you could not help it, but you are right. I am ashamed too and considering along the same lines as you have suggested my friend;
I want to finish this episode asap now.

will keep you posted all, but if any of you've got +ve feed please feel free to PM me.

Gutted and ashamed, sorry who think that I have let you down.

waiz89k

Post by waiz89k » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:29 am

AaLipak wrote:Yes Mr. Brilliant

you could not help it, but you are right. I am ashamed too and considering along the same lines as you have suggested my friend;
I want to finish this episode asap now.

will keep you posted all, but if any of you've got +ve feed please feel free to PM me.

Gutted and ashamed, sorry who think that I have let you down.
Dont worry my freind, it happens. that is life, everything is not hunky dory. Atleast U have realised ur mistake and u r going through the punishement. hope it will b over soon. There r so many cases that people havent even done anything but caught into trouble out of the blue. So its better to be carefull than sorry.

orich888
Newly Registered

Post by orich888 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:17 am

sps wrote:I have applied through Hampshire NCS on 10/02/15. The surprising thing is I helped my friend to fill the form and he applied by post after me and he got his approval within 2 weeks. I called UKVI to ask about my application reply was under progress and some people are just lucky to get approval within 2 weeks . No luck today for the most awaited letter .
Could you or anyone please confirm what number did you call and what options chose to get and speak to them? I called 0300 123 2253 and after long options automated system service disconnected me as 6 months not passed yet.
Application February 26th.

bestshow

Post by bestshow » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:01 pm

I think I am going to wait a long time :roll:
British Citizen

AaLipak

Post by AaLipak » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:25 pm

bestshow wrote:I think I am going to wait a long time :roll:

NOT as long as me :) so cheer up friend and stay +ve. ;-)

Feb looks like doomed. They might have been waiting for changes to kick in (just a guess) n then kind of messed up with new things. people after Feb ( & Postal) are getting quicker replies than us, but hey let c. hope for the best !

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:37 pm

orich888 wrote:
sps wrote:I have applied through Hampshire NCS on 10/02/15. The surprising thing is I helped my friend to fill the form and he applied by post after me and he got his approval within 2 weeks. I called UKVI to ask about my application reply was under progress and some people are just lucky to get approval within 2 weeks . No luck today for the most awaited letter .
Could you or anyone please confirm what number did you call and what options chose to get and speak to them? I called 0300 123 2253 and after long options automated system service disconnected me as 6 months not passed yet.
Application February 26th.
They not gonna give any update on application until 6 months have lapsed.

MrBrilliant
BANNED

Post by MrBrilliant » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:32 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote: They not gonna give any update on application until 6 months have lapsed.
So what happens after 6 months? Do they automatically give you a letter or do they only give you an update if you ask for it after 6 months?

AaLipak

Post by AaLipak » Tue May 05, 2015 6:59 am

MrBrilliant wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote: They not gonna give any update on application until 6 months have lapsed.
So what happens after 6 months? Do they automatically give you a letter or do they only give you an update if you ask for it after 6 months?

Good Question. hope we don't have to wait that long for answer. :)

bestshow

Post by bestshow » Thu May 07, 2015 7:57 pm

the hardest time to wait is the first month, and the bitter of the waiting will be less and less till disappear.
British Citizen

bestshow

Post by bestshow » Thu May 07, 2015 9:14 pm

I asked the home office to send my passort and RC back, and now about 3 weeks and I have not received any thing :@
British Citizen

AaLipak

Post by AaLipak » Sat May 09, 2015 5:34 pm

:( Posty forgot my address.

not even the Bills now through letter box let alone brown envelope :lol:

sps
Newly Registered

Post by sps » Sun May 10, 2015 1:12 pm

why don't you give them a call and ask .

sps
Newly Registered

Post by sps » Sun May 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Its exactly 3 months today I have submitted my application , still waiting for decision . Anymore February applicants waiting ?

Knowledge_is_Power

Post by Knowledge_is_Power » Sun May 10, 2015 3:38 pm

It's gonna be 3 months after 4 days. Applied on 14th of Feb.

MrBrilliant
BANNED

Post by MrBrilliant » Sun May 10, 2015 5:34 pm

2 and a half months waiting. At least we know by now that we haven't gotten rejected for doing something stupid in the application.

yas913
Newly Registered

Post by yas913 » Sun May 10, 2015 6:25 pm

I have applied on 12th of feb 2015 and still waiting........

sps
Newly Registered

Post by sps » Mon May 11, 2015 10:16 am

No brown letter even today . thank you guys for your posts it really helps when you see there are other people waiting as well and you are not left alone or forgotten by UKVI.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon May 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Still UKVI working on december applications. So at least a month time till they start feb applications.