ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa Team from Pakistan Help Please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ftony595
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Visa Team from Pakistan Help Please

Post by ftony595 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Hello Everyone

Please advise with your expertise what are the odds ;

Me and my cousin want to apply for Tier1 Entrepreneur Visa from Pakistan under 200K route .

My cousin has the cash in the account which is joint account Me and his name .

My cousin has this money from selling a property which was a family property on his father name but has my share in it with no documentary proof that i have a share but it does and i can have the money .

Now in this scenario i don't have investment my cousin has , we do have a joint account for 200K can we apply for the visa for business in UK . Or not .

Very simple question i hope i will get loads of replies with good suggestions .

Thank you have a very nice day .

cancerian

Re: Entrepreneur Visa Team from Pakistan Help Please

Post by cancerian » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:55 am

I think you can apply on basis that you both share the same funds and ukvi allows you to apply as a team members. And i doubt about the source of funds i dont have any idea whether or not they ask for source of funds.

khandrakhan

Re: Entrepreneur Visa Team from Pakistan Help Please

Post by khandrakhan » Sat May 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Yes i think can as long as funds in joint account with you and cousin name. No need to explain where money from and they don't ask.