ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: £200K Route Extension Approval!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sat May 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Why do some people on here believe they are entitled to get documents for free? And then being high and mighty and angry about not receiving freebies.

Just because someone is providing advice doesn't mean they should hand over everything to you. You would probably not share virtually your entire application on here with people when you've paid loads of ££££ either.

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Sat May 02, 2015 2:07 pm

@sm12....some people are not angry for not getting freebie...and nobody forced sweetjane to share his list of documents....the only concern is financial compensation....sweetjane shouldn't have asked for financial compensation. He could have refused saying that those documents are personal property without asking any compensation.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat May 02, 2015 3:17 pm

sweetjane wrote:
muhammadaliabad wrote:@rahulsingh1....(sweetjane)the person who started this topic and shared his sucessful extension application. I can also attach evidence of conversation happened on PM.
Yes, I did, in a sense. But come on, be fair!
I've answered your initial question on the thread and I also replied rahulsingh and others who ask me mainly for the contacts or asked questions that I could answer.
You asked me for the full list of documents that I sent but I said to you in PM that I won't be able to do that as it is a lot more work than answering questions and I also paid a significant amount for immigration advice. I said I would only do that if I can get a nominal fee to offset what I paid and I said the same to everyone who asked me specifically for the full list - I thought that is fair, I wasn't initially soliciting for anything on the thread. We're all adults and I'm an entrepreneur, so of course every little bit counts for me, as I'm sure it does for you. Otherwise you would be getting formal advice yourself.

Well, my apologies to everyone if it is against any forum rules. If it is, so be it, close the thread and I won't reply to any questions. I have nothing to lose?
Sweetjane are you aware that apart from being against this board's Terms & Conditions, it is illegal to charge for immigration advice when you are not legally qualified to do so. If this reoccurs your membership will be terminated without further notice.
Members who are reading this, please DO NOT PAY FOR ADVICE from someone who is unqualified and not registered either with the OISC or the Law Society. If incorrect advice is given, you will have no protection in law.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Tue May 05, 2015 12:19 am

rahulsingh1 wrote:interesting bec sweetjane just replied to my pm with answers.

anyway, I think if it has happened then it goes against the purpose of this forum of 'helping'.