ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NHS Sub-Charge for T1E Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

itk
- thin ice -

NHS Sub-Charge for T1E Extension

Post by itk » Mon May 04, 2015 3:20 am

Hello everyone,
Please I need clarifications regarding the New rule on the NHS sub-charge for Tier1 entrepreneur visa holders applicable from April 6, 2015. Does this rule apply to all Tier1 Entrepreneurs who were already in the UK before the rule or those who arrived after April 6th.
The reason am asking is, a friend of my who just submitted his application for T1E renewal told me he paid £600 for himself and £600 each for his 3 dependants. Please can anyone with the understanding of the rule shed more light to it. Thanks

ITK

vinny

Re: NHS Sub-Charge for T1E Extension

Post by vinny » Mon May 04, 2015 3:44 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Mon May 04, 2015 9:54 am

Thank you Vinny. It then mean it's applicable to everyone outside the EU.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 04, 2015 11:54 am

itk wrote:Thank you Vinny. It then mean it's applicable to everyone outside the EU.
And also payable for any visa extension applications (not ILR though) within the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.