ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success May 1 2015 - PEO Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jatinuk

ILR Success May 1 2015 - PEO Croydon

Post by jatinuk » Sat May 02, 2015 11:04 am

Hi Everyone,
I would like to add one more successful ILR PEO application at Croydon, which wouldn't be possible without the help & knowledge-base provided by friendly people on this forum. Many many thanks for helping & saving money for people like me.

History
  • 1st Tier-1 Approved - 10-12-09
  • First Entry - 24-April-2010(After more than 90 days)
  • First Extension- 12/10/2012 - 12/10/2014 (2 Years)
  • Second Extension - 06/12/2013 - 06/12/2016 ( I applied 10 months earlier as I want my kid to have the extended visa, also in anyway I have to apply for it.)
  • ILR - 01/05/2015(5 years- 24 April 2010- 25 April 2015)

Earnings
  • Period - 24 April 2014 - 25 April 2015
  • Earning type
    • Salaried Employee - 24 April 2014 - 13 Sept 2014
    • Director of limited - 15 Sept 2014 - 25 April 2015 (There was an issue in transaction raised here)
Some point to be noted:
* My wife & kid (born in uk) are eligible for ILR but still not applied as waiting for EOSOL & LIUK. They have visa till Dec 2016
* The First CW who collect the document ask me if I am married , said yes. The second CW who verify all the document phone me while I was waiting in Cafeteria that "Why I am not applying for my wife & kid". I said we all have visa till Dec 2016, but I am applying for ILR as I am eligible & would be easy for me to get mortgage. She said "but they are also eligible, so are why you are not applying for them" . I was a bit tensed at this moment. I said they have got visa till Dec 2016, so I am planning to apply for them in short period of time. She then said "I have to confirm as you hadn't mention that anywhere on the letter/form".
I was a bit relaxed as she asked & was convinced by my response, it is better to mention such things as comment in form.

I have provided a cover letter but the first CW removed it. I think cover letter is not worth providing in case of PEO.

Document provided are same as I have mentioned in cover letter +Set O form, as follows:
A full set of photocopies of the same.

Code: Select all

(Your Name)
 																XX, XXXXX Road
																London-POST CODE, UK
																Contact No: +44 01010-01010
																Email: allthebest@immigrationboard.com

Date: 30/04/2015

To,

The Immigration Officer
British Deputy High Commission,
London, UK.	

Sub: Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain

Respected,
I (YourName), wish to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain following completion of 5 years in UK as Tier-1 (General) PBS Migrant (BRP Ref.: XXXaxXXXXX).  

Following is the list of points claimed along with evidence submitted for the same:

Attribute Section

Age – XX points:  
		Recent Passport stating my date of birth (Passport No.XXXXX) 
		Old Passport expiring on XX/XX/2013 (Passport No. XXXXXX)
Qualification – XX points :

Original certificate of award of the qualification

Previous Earnings – XX points  
		* As Employee of XYZ Ltd:
		* Attested pay slips from employer (XXXX Limited) for the period of XXXX 2014 to XXXX 2014.
		* Employment Letter.
		* Reference letter from employer confirming employment period & pay slip attestation.
		* Bank statement of personal current account showing the earning from salary.

As Director of XXXX Private Ltd:
		* Company & VAT registration.
		* Accountant letter, Management accounts.
		* Contract letter from September 2014 till date.
		* Attested Invoices & VAT returns for last two quarters.
		* Dividend voucher showing earnings as Director.
		* Bank statement of business bank account showing transaction for invoices & dividend payments.

UK Experience – 5 points

Total points for above section: XX

Mandatory Requirements

Life in the UK Test:
		Pass Notification Letter from LearnDirect, Test ID – XXXXXX

English Language requirement – 10 points: 
		Original certificate of award of qualification.
		PBS assessment page showing university recognized on Point-based calculator.(Used tier 2 calculator but submitted only university page with 10 points)	

Continuous Residence:
Employer letters confirming the following vacation outside UK.

Type|Date left the UK|Date entered the UK|Days Outside UK|Country Visited
Personal Vacation|XX-Dec-2010|YY-Jan-2011|45|India|

I the undersigned trust the information I have provided is satisfactory. I will be submitting application in person, however if you have any questions or comments in case of my absence, please call me on mobile +44-010101-0101 or e-mail me: allthebest@immigrationboard.com

Thanking you,

Sincerely,
XXX XXX 
Happy to help for any questions.
Waiting for BRP....

Thanks again to all of the member for throttling & thriving the forum.
Last edited by jatinuk on Sat May 02, 2015 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

nks

Re: ILR Success May 1 2015 - PEO Croydon

Post by nks » Sat May 02, 2015 11:22 am

Congrats. Good to see pbs calculator printout for English language is acceptable as per guidance since there is some contention for same since application form change on 6th April.

s4salil

Post by s4salil » Mon May 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Do you have a format/ template of the absence letter from employer? The employer obviously does not know the country I went to during my holiday so they are reluctant to mention this on the letter. Also they are happy to provide a letter with approved annual leaves but that doesnt cover adjoining weekends. Is this ok?

jatinuk wrote:Hi Everyone,
I would like to add one more successful ILR PEO application at Croydon, which wouldn't be possible without the help & knowledge-base provided by friendly people on this forum. Many many thanks for helping & saving money for people like me.

History
  • 1st Tier-1 Approved - 10-12-09
  • First Entry - 24-April-2010(After more than 90 days)
  • First Extension- 12/10/2012 - 12/10/2014 (2 Years)
  • Second Extension - 06/12/2013 - 06/12/2016 ( I applied 10 months earlier as I want my kid to have the extended visa, also in anyway I have to apply for it.)
  • ILR - 01/05/2015(5 years- 24 April 2010- 25 April 2015)

Earnings
  • Period - 24 April 2014 - 25 April 2015
  • Earning type
    • Salaried Employee - 24 April 2014 - 13 Sept 2014
    • Director of limited - 15 Sept 2014 - 25 April 2015 (There was an issue in transaction raised here)
Some point to be noted:
* My wife & kid (born in uk) are eligible for ILR but still not applied as waiting for EOSOL & LIUK. They have visa till Dec 2016
* The First CW who collect the document ask me if I am married , said yes. The second CW who verify all the document phone me while I was waiting in Cafeteria that "Why I am not applying for my wife & kid". I said we all have visa till Dec 2016, but I am applying for ILR as I am eligible & would be easy for me to get mortgage. She said "but they are also eligible, so are why you are not applying for them" . I was a bit tensed at this moment. I said they have got visa till Dec 2016, so I am planning to apply for them in short period of time. She then said "I have to confirm as you hadn't mention that anywhere on the letter/form".
I was a bit relaxed as she asked & was convinced by my response, it is better to mention such things as comment in form.

I have provided a cover letter but the first CW removed it. I think cover letter is not worth providing in case of PEO.

Document provided are same as I have mentioned in cover letter +Set O form, as follows:
A full set of photocopies of the same.

(Your Name)
 																XX, XXXXX Road
																London-POST CODE, UK
																Contact No: +44 01010-01010
																Email: allthebest@immigrationboard.com

Date: 30/04/2015

To,

The Immigration Officer
British Deputy High Commission,
London, UK.	

Sub: Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain

Respected,
I (YourName), wish to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain following completion of 5 years in UK as Tier-1 (General) PBS Migrant (BRP Ref.: XXXaxXXXXX).  

Following is the list of points claimed along with evidence submitted for the same:

Attribute Section

Age – XX points:  
		Recent Passport stating my date of birth (Passport No.XXXXX) 
		Old Passport expiring on XX/XX/2013 (Passport No. XXXXXX)
Qualification – XX points :

Original certificate of award of the qualification

Previous Earnings – XX points  
		* As Employee of XYZ Ltd:
		* Attested pay slips from employer (XXXX Limited) for the period of XXXX 2014 to XXXX 2014.
		* Employment Letter.
		* Reference letter from employer confirming employment period & pay slip attestation.
		* Bank statement of personal current account showing the earning from salary.

As Director of XXXX Private Ltd:
		* Company & VAT registration.
		* Accountant letter, Management accounts.
		* Contract letter from September 2014 till date.
		* Attested Invoices & VAT returns for last two quarters.
		* Dividend voucher showing earnings as Director.
		* Bank statement of business bank account showing transaction for invoices & dividend payments.

UK Experience – 5 points

Total points for above section: XX

Mandatory Requirements

Life in the UK Test:
		Pass Notification Letter from LearnDirect, Test ID – XXXXXX

English Language requirement – 10 points: 
		Original certificate of award of qualification.
		PBS assessment page showing university recognized on Point-based calculator.(Used tier 2 calculator but submitted only university page with 10 points)	

Continuous Residence:
Employer letters confirming the following vacation outside UK.

Type|Date left the UK|Date entered the UK|Days Outside UK|Country Visited

I the undersigned trust the information I have provided is satisfactory. I will be submitting application in person, however if you have any questions or comments in case of my absence, please call me on mobile +44-010101-0101 or e-mail me: allthebest@immigrationboard.com

Thanking you,

Sincerely,
XXX XXX 
Happy to help for any questions.
Waiting for BRP....

Thanks again to all of the member for throttling & thriving the forum.

jatinuk

Post by jatinuk » Mon May 04, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi s4salil,

You need similar kind of letter from each of your employer, only for the dates you were outside UK

The Home Office
UK Visas and Immigration
Public Enquiry Office
United Kingdom

Date: 21st April 2015

Re: Your Name 

Dear Sir / Madam,

I confirm that Mr. First Name was an employee of Your Employer (UK) Pvt. Ltd. from 01 Jan  2010 to  
28 February 2011. As per our records Mr. (Your Name) was on vacation for the below mentioned date. Following 
leaves were approved by Your Company system. While working with Nous he has travelled outside the UK on 
annual leaves (personal), please see the details below:

|S.No.| Date left the UK |Date entered the UK |Country visited |
|1| 08-Dec-2010| 23-Jan-2011| India |
|2| xx-Dec-2010| xx-Jan-2011| India |

Should you need further information please contact me at +44-xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx or email me at 

hr@yourcompany.com

Thanks

XXXXX XXXXX

HR Executive

XXXXXX (UK) Pvt. Ltd
Hope it helps

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon May 04, 2015 4:13 pm

s4salil wrote:Do you have a format/ template of the absence letter from employer? The employer obviously does not know the country I went to during my holiday so they are reluctant to mention this on the letter.
My experience is about two years out of date and I applied as the holder of a T1G visa. But for all it is worth, I listed all my foreign trips on a spreadsheet and my employer issued me a letter verifying that all the trips listed were taken during a period of annual leave as per their records.

What the Home Office is ascertaining is that you were economically active in the UK. So, all it wants to know is that your trips abroad were taken either while on leave from your job here or at the behest of your employer.

jatinuk

Post by jatinuk » Mon May 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Also It is mandatory to provide a letter from employer , even if you were outside UK for one day. (This is mention in the form)
I do agree with secret.simon. This proves that you are economically active/employed while out of UK.

The more than 180 days would be special case, which was not applicable for me. I am not sure what to do in that case.
Might be more explanatory documents re

Go12
Member of Standing

Post by Go12 » Mon May 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Congrats ,
I have a question which I have already discussed on this forum,what should a person do if he was unemployed came to UK within 90 days but went back to his home country to settle his family and other commitments etc.
And re entered UK again after 150 days and still living here without any absences till date???
I mean when ukba says it's fine with 180 days absences ,so where do we get employer letter from ??
Thanks

seanpa
Newly Registered

Post by seanpa » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello friend,

I have a very imp question regarding my ILR and your help would be greatly appriciated.
this is regarding absent from UK letter from employer.

during my 1st year in UK (included in 5yrs ILR qualifying duration) i went back to india to serve the notice period of my previous employer (to explain this further, i was full time ibm india employee then they send me to UK for full time employment on Tier-1 so i had to complete leaving formalities in india) stayed there 15 days after the last day of my previous job and then come back to UK to join another organisation here in UK.

Kindly help me how to present this scenario favourably in my application, "in case of change in employment during outside uk travel" your expertise on this matter would help greatly.

Many thanks
Seanpa

jatinuk

Post by jatinuk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:27 am

Hi Seanpa,

Serving a notice period for an employer in India should be consider as personal vacation from UK point of view. It doesn't matter for what purpose you were in India. I guess you were not an UK employee while you are serving notice period in India.

You can show your entry in UK before the notice period; the time for which you went to India should be considered as vacation. But during this vacation you were unemployed in UK. Show you can show it as personal vacation. Not sure who can provide you letter for the same; as the letter is required from UK employer.

Guru/pundit please can you help here ?

Thanks
Jatin

pelican2016

Post by pelican2016 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Hi Seanpa,

I am also in the same situation and unable to get any cover for the period i served the notice in India.

Question to the Guru/Pundit is it compulsory to submit employer letter for people applying on Tier 1 General or a self cover letter is sufficient explaining the out of country period as vacation?

Thanks
Raz