ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR hearing date on 04 june 2015

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maqeelk84

JR hearing date on 04 june 2015

Post by maqeelk84 » Sun May 03, 2015 1:03 pm

hi
i am new here, i have reapplied and got refused on 6 May 2014, i have no right of appeal because i have applied second time and got refused again...
this time they put objection that they are bit suspecious because 50k i am not going to invest, but i have that money in my personal account still available,
second objection is i have submitted a business plan with my application, but on front page i wrote a "PREPARED FEB 2014" they think i have made a business plan in feb 2014 to gain a entrepreneur tier 1 Visa
third reason is, i told them in a interview that right now i am alone so i have to do all work. like from phone calls to delivering a services to my clients... now they are suspecious as a director i shouldnt recieve a calls, its doesnt suit my designation and they think my qualifications are not enough to run my business, but i am still running perfectly with a income...
now i need all of you guidance what to do?
i have applied for preaction protocol and i have received a letter saying that HO did the correct decision and if i want i can go for JR...
please guide me i am so tired because i am stuck since JAN 2013 and still its not finishing at all...
my paper hearing being refused on two paragraphs saying everything was right and HO did the right decision. then i applied for oral hearing and i got hearing date on 4 june 2015
please guide me what is next
i hope i will win this case . to be honest i m running this business since dec 2012 and my income is genuine please ask me if you want more help...
i need all senior members help

maqeelk84

Re: JR hearing date on 04 june 2015

Post by maqeelk84 » Tue May 05, 2015 9:17 am

woww 88 views but not a single reply to me
please guide me if you can
Thanks

allama2007
Newly Registered

Re: JR hearing date on 04 june 2015

Post by allama2007 » Thu May 14, 2015 12:21 am

Hi, i am also in same situation. plz PM me