ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Succesful Accelerated ILR - complete document list + Formats

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rahulsingh1

Succesful Accelerated ILR - complete document list + Formats

Post by rahulsingh1 » Tue May 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi All, We have received our Accelerated ILR(10 jobs) today (within 4 weeks of application)- we had to expedite it as there was a health problem.

This list can be used for extension also

Here are the documents we submitted

company creation and running
1) CT41G
2) Companies house appointment report - download from website for £3.
3) Company creation certificate
4) Letter from bank saying that our business account is with them from xxx date, and it currently has xxx money - NO bank statements

investment
5) Companies management accounts for 3 years - done in 1 document - NOT for 3 years differently
6) Cover letter from accountant, that he has done the accounts and that we have invested £200,000 into the company via director loan
7) Simple Director loan agreement

employment creation
8 ) Employee passport copy
9) Employee payslips for whole period ( monthly paylsip, NOT weekly)
10) Employee P11 for each year (showing starting date of employee)
11) Letter from accountant saying that the jobs have been created,
12) Letter from accountant explaining that the P11s are in monthly format(and not weekly) as the payment of salaries is done monthly.

Please find the formats which we used below

Cover letter from accountant - used on top of management accounts
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To whom it may concern

xxxxxxx

Dear Sirs,

Tier 1 Entrepreneur - xxxxxx

We can advise that we act as Accountants and Tax Advisors for xxxxx ltd.

We can also confirm that xxxxxxxx is the sole director of the company and he holds 100% of the 100 issued ordinary share of the company. xxxx has also invested £200,000 in the business by way of a director’s loan during the period xxxxx to xxxxxx.

The management accounts for xxxxxxxxxx have been prepared for the period xxxxxx to xxxxx, please find enclosed.

We have provided this information in the strict confidence without undertaking any liability financial or otherwise, towards our firm’s partners and staff.

We hope that the above information would be of assistance to you. However, should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creation of Employment - 10 jobs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: xxxxx

To whom it may concern

Re: xxxx – xxxxx Ltd

I can confirm that I act on behalf of xxxxxxx(company name), as a Registered Accountant with Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) with registration number xxxxxx. I have been requested to provide this letter in order to verify the net creation of employment for xxxxxx(company name), and therefore I am happy to confirm the content of this letter to the Home Office / UKVIS at their request.

The full address & contact details for xxxxxxx(company name), are as follows:

Company Registered Address: xxxxx

Company contact details: xxxx

I can confirm that xxxxx is a Director & Shareholder of xxxxxxx(company name), and that he established the company on xxx(date). Since he established the company I can confirm that they have created an aggregate of 10 full time employment positions which have existed for at least 12 months.

The employee’s details are as follows in the following Table on the next page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please attach a table on the next page containing the start date/ end date / national insurance numbers/ number of hours/ rate paid per hour of each employee. I am somehow not able to paste the table here.

P11 explanation letter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Whom it may concern

date: xxxxxx

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur - xxxxxx

I write as the appointed Accountant for xxxx, on behalf of xxxxxx.

This letter is in reference to the “Employment Creation” for xxxxxx, and I can confirm that we acknowledge the UKVI’s requirement to see an Employee Payment Record (P11) for each employee of xxxx. The policy document also states this document should show the employee’s earnings for each week employed.
However, I can confirm that the software used to run this record can only show weekly earnings if the employee is paid weekly. Where an employee is paid on a monthly basis, the record will only show payments for each month they are employed.
We can confirm that this format of generating the Employee Payment Record is correct and in line with the HMRC regulations, and therefore we trust that this letter is satisfactory to clarify the reasons for the P11 documents being displayed on a monthly basis.
.We have provided this information in the strict confidence without undertaking any liability financial or otherwise, towards our firm’s partners and staff.
We hope that the above information would be of assistance to you. However, should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

suvalike
Member of Standing

Re: Succesful Accelerated ILR - complete document list + For

Post by suvalike » Tue May 05, 2015 3:00 pm

First of all Congratulation ....Wish you the best for the BC.

Thanks for sharing your docs list and templates...Really appreciated....

Still there are people in the world who love to help others.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Tue May 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Dear moderators,

Please stickpost this thread, as there are lot of people who are looking for formats and the correct list of documents for EXTENSION and ILR. The list of docs required is the same for both.

Sticky-posting this will mean that this post can be used by many people.

I have used this list of documents and these formats to successfully get my ILR so this is tried and tested.

Best

sajjuz

Post by sajjuz » Tue May 05, 2015 3:43 pm

Thank you Rahul. Really appreciate your time.

Congrats!

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue May 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Thanks Rahul for Valuable Input Much appreciated

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Tue May 05, 2015 4:06 pm

rahulsingh1 wrote:Hi All, We have received our Accelerated ILR(10 jobs) today (within 4 weeks of application)- we had to expedite it as there was a health problem.

1) CT41G
4) Letter from bank saying that our business account is with them from xxx date, and it currently has xxx money - NO bank statements

investment
5) Companies management accounts for 3 years - done in 1 document - NOT for 3 years differently
6) Cover letter from accountant, that he has done the accounts and that we have invested £200,000 into the company via director loan

employment creation
12) Letter from accountant explaining that the P11s are in monthly format(and not weekly) as the payment of salaries is done monthly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To whom it may concern

xxxxxxx

Dear Sirs,

We can also confirm that xxxxxxxx is the sole director of the company and he holds 100% of the 100 issued ordinary share of the company. xxxx has also invested £200,000 in the business by way of a director’s loan during the period xxxxx to xxxxxx.

The management accounts for xxxxxxxxxx have been prepared for the period xxxxxx to xxxxx, please find enclosed.

We have provided this information in the strict confidence without undertaking any liability financial or otherwise, towards our firm’s partners and staff.

Yours sincerely,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern

I can confirm that I act on behalf of xxxxxxx(company name), as a Registered Accountant with Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) with registration number xxxxxx. I have been requested to provide this letter in order to verify the net creation of employment for xxxxxx(company name), and therefore I am happy to confirm the content of this letter to the Home Office / UKVIS at their request.

I can confirm that xxxxx is a Director & Shareholder of xxxxxxx(company name), and that he established the company on xxx(date). Since he established the company I can confirm that they have created an aggregate of 10 full time employment positions which have existed for at least 12 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please attach a table on the next page containing the start date/ end date / national insurance numbers/ number of hours/ rate paid per hour of each employee. I am somehow not able to paste the table here.

P11 explanation letter
To Whom it may concern

This letter is in reference to the “Employment Creation” for xxxxxx, and I can confirm that we acknowledge the UKVI’s requirement to see an Employee Payment Record (P11) for each employee of xxxx. The policy document also states this document should show the employee’s earnings for each week employed.
However, I can confirm that the software used to run this record can only show weekly earnings if the employee is paid weekly. Where an employee is paid on a monthly basis, the record will only show payments for each month they are employed.
We can confirm that this format of generating the Employee Payment Record is correct and in line with the HMRC regulations, and therefore we trust that this letter is satisfactory to clarify the reasons for the P11 documents being displayed on a monthly basis.
.We have provided this information in the strict confidence without undertaking any liability financial or otherwise, towards our firm’s partners and staff.

Yours sincerely,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! Excellent! You are a star! Thanks

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Tue May 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Hi Rahul, Big congratulations for you ILR and thanks for posting formats.

Can you please share that did you showed 10 employees for 12 months or 5employee for 24months.

Thanks in advance !

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Tue May 05, 2015 5:10 pm

We had 7 employees for various periods. Adding upto 120 months of employment.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Tue May 05, 2015 6:25 pm

This is the last bit- The format of the simple director loan agreement used by us.
Contains all the details required by the guidance

Directors Loan Agreement

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS AGREEMENT is made on the ………………………… of ……………………………………………………………
Between,
Lender: Director, xxxxxx, London xxxxx and
Borrower: Company, xxxxx, London xxxxx
Amount of Loan: £ 200,000
Repayment Period of Loan: 60 Months
Amount payable: £ 200,000
Annual Percentage Rate: 0 %

Terms of the Loan
1. The lender shall lend to the Company the sum of £ 200,000 (‘the Loan’) for a total period of 5 years.

2. The repayment period will starting at the end of the 5th year for a period of 5 years, amounting to 60 Monthly repayments.

3. In consideration of the Lender lending the Loan the Company covenants and undertakes to repay the Loan to the Lender on the Repayment Date or on any earlier date on which the Loan may become repayable pursuant to this agreement.

4. The loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.

5. Notwithstanding anything else contained in this agreement the whole of the Loan or so much of it as for the time being remains outstanding and all interest accrued but unpaid shall immediately become repayable in any if the Company shall be unable to pay its debts within the meaning assigned to that expression by the Insolvency Act 1986 Section 123 or if the Company shall certify that it is unable to pay its debts as and when they shall fall due.

Signed on behalf of Company
Name: Mr. xxxxxxx
Signed: …………………………………………………………………………………………
Position: Company Director
Dated: Jan xxxx

Lenders Full Name: Mr. xxxxxxx
Signed: ……………………………………………………………………………………………
Dated: …………………………………………………………………………………………….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Tue May 05, 2015 6:33 pm

Also- for all the people who have questions about investment money and how it should be spent.

We only transferred 200k from personal bank account to business bank account. thats it.

We did not spend even 1 penny from this pool as our business had revenues from the 2nd month and was profitable every single month after employee/admin costs, so there was no need to spend anything from this 200k. It just sat there the whole 3 years without much use(which is a shame).

UKBA are not fools as we think, they understand that businesses do NOT not spend money if NOT required.

For them the meaning of investment is that you have transferred money into the business bank account. Their line in the guidance which says that money should not sit idle in the bank account and should be used actively- I think it is for applicants in the property business. It did not affect us.

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Wed May 06, 2015 12:53 pm

hi rahul

could u please share ur email id with me..i need urgent advice..
cheers..
ravi....
mine is email address removed by moderator
rahulsingh1 wrote:Hi All, We have received our Accelerated ILR(10 jobs) today (within 4 weeks of application)- we had to expedite it as there was a health problem.

1) CT41G

investment

employment creation

To whom it may concern

xxxxxxx

Dear Sirs,

Yours sincerely,

To whom it may concern

P11 explanation letter
To Whom it may concern

Yours sincerely,

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Wed May 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi,
I cannot provide my email. sorry.
Pls ask what you need to here, and I will respond if I have the answers to them.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed May 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Thanks Rahul keep this post alive ,,,,,

iqbal478
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal478 » Wed May 06, 2015 5:32 pm

Many Congratulations Rahul we had applied in Jan for ILR 3 years accelerated rout what kind of medical certificate did you submit with your application

starfuture
Newly Registered

Post by starfuture » Wed May 06, 2015 6:45 pm

Congrats Rahul

Hi Rahul

Can you please tell me how many hours did you show for full time employees ?
If part time its how many hours ?

Thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Congratulations Rahul .... Great Job buddy .... very well deserved and all the best for future

regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Thu May 07, 2015 9:07 am

medical certificate - Letter from doctor- stating that I was required to be with the patient who is abroad.

employment - we showed 30 hours/ week.
If its part time(doing less than 30/week) add up the hours for each part time employee/week.

Here is the confusion- regardless of how many hours your employee works/week, its capped at 30 hours for the purposes of calculation for this visa.

So instead of showing what you actually paid the employee/hour.
You will need to reverse calculate the effective-rate/hour by dividing the employee's monthly pay by 130hours/month , or if paying weekly then 30hours/week, and then state this effective rate as the rate paid/hour.

This will help the caseworker match the numbers on your payslip to what you have mentioned on the form. This is the way they calculate.

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Thu May 07, 2015 3:18 pm

rahulsingh1 wrote:Also- for all the people who have questions about investment money and how it should be spent.

We only transferred 200k from personal bank account to business bank account. thats it.

We did not spend even 1 penny from this pool as our business had revenues from the 2nd month and was profitable every single month after employee/admin costs, so there was no need to spend anything from this 200k. It just sat there the whole 3 years without much use(which is a shame).

UKBA are not fools as we think, they understand that businesses do NOT not spend money if NOT required.

For them the meaning of investment is that you have transferred money into the business bank account. Their line in the guidance which says that money should not sit idle in the bank account and should be used actively- I think it is for applicants in the property business. It did not affect us.
Congratulations Rahul!

Just a quick query if you don't mind answering - Did you transfer the '200k' in one go or in instalments? I am trying to figure out if one does that in instalments, does that require separate 'Director Loan Agreements' for each instalment?

Thanks dude :)

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Thu May 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Congratulations rahulsingh1 for achieving accelerated ILR and thanks alot for posting all the information.

I am on 50K category and transferred money from personal to business account via director loan. I have transferred twice such 20k first year and 15K second year and remaining 15K planning to invest in 3rd year. Should I make three director loan agreements of three different dates? Or should i make only one director loan agreement of 50K ?

Your answer will really help me and other people on this forum.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:59 pm

we did just once.

But you can do it in as many tranches as possible.

Look at the ILR/Extension form. It allows for that, by way of giving you the ability to fill out company name and investment details multiple times for multiple tranches of investments.

yes make different directors loans for each date.

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Thu May 07, 2015 4:03 pm

@rahulsingh1....thanks for the quick response. Do we need to print director loan agreement on A4 paper or any govt stamped bond paper? Do we need to verify/stamped this any solicitor?

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Thu May 07, 2015 4:04 pm

Appreciate your quick response, Rahul.

Thanks muchly!

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:36 pm

Please do not overdo it.

It simple plain paper and no solicitor nothing required, like any agreement for a loan. A bank loan in the UK is printed on plain A4 paper. Just print yourself and sign and retain, thats it.

If you overdo it, then it puts pressure of expectation from other applicants and the case officers start to expect that. Plus the case-officer will only check what is only necessary to satisfy an audit later, and not look at all the fan-fare extra docs. remember, no one wants to do more than what they are paid.

Do not provide extra unnecessary docs which have NOT been listed. Just meet the bare minimum.
You will notice that we did not even provide company bank statements! Why ? Because it was not asked for. Only letter from bank was enough. So again, stick to bare minimum, enough to tick the box and you are sorted.

The UK visa system is a tick box system, if you tick all the boxes you are in good shape. Too much information works against you. its my 2 cents from experience.

So keep it simple

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Thu May 07, 2015 5:15 pm

@rahulsingh1....appreciate your valuable advice.

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Thu May 07, 2015 8:02 pm

Congratulations Rahul...

I have remained out of UK for 8 months in row, just want to know your opinion what chances i have at the time of extension ? can i say that i have to be with my mother as she was on her on.

Regards

rahulsingh1 wrote:medical certificate - Letter from doctor- stating that I was required to be with the patient who is abroad.

employment - we showed 30 hours/ week.
If its part time(doing less than 30/week) add up the hours for each part time employee/week.

Here is the confusion- regardless of how many hours your employee works/week, its capped at 30 hours for the purposes of calculation for this visa.

So instead of showing what you actually paid the employee/hour.
You will need to reverse calculate the effective-rate/hour by dividing the employee's monthly pay by 130hours/month , or if paying weekly then 30hours/week, and then state this effective rate as the rate paid/hour.

This will help the caseworker match the numbers on your payslip to what you have mentioned on the form. This is the way they calculate.
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..