ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Succesful Accelerated ILR - complete document list + Formats

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cancerian

Re: Succesful Accelerated ILR - complete document list + For

Post by cancerian » Fri May 08, 2015 5:39 am

Many many Congrats rahulsingh1

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:04 am

MTZ510 - sorry I am not an immi advisor so I am not well versed with the rules in every scenario, so I cannot advise you on this unfortunately.

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Fri May 08, 2015 9:19 am

Hi Rahul,

Do we need to provide these with our application.

1)Letter from accountant saying that the jobs have been created,
2)Letter from accountant explaining that the P11s are in monthly format(and not weekly) as the payment of salaries is done monthly.

As it mentioned in policy guideline that accountant letter saying the job been created is only required when we invested in existing business.Please advise.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:35 am

Job creation letter - its not required if you have started the business, but its better is what we were advised, so we did.

P11 letter - required if you pay in any other interval other than weekly, for your own benefit, to clarify to the case officer why its not weekly.

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Fri May 08, 2015 9:48 am

Thanks for your precious advise, just one more thing i need to ask about FPS.

If any of the period of employment for which points are claimed is covered by Real Time Information for PAYE, printouts of all Full Payment Submissions sent to HM Revenue & Customers, including the first one (which includes the start date of the settled worker), which are initialled by the applicant.

As my company doing Real time information for PAYE each month,So do i need to provide the printouts of all full payment submissions sent to HMRC ? plus all P11.

Thanks in advance.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Fri May 08, 2015 10:28 am

I believe its part of the new guidance post April 6 2015.

Did not apply to us.

If they say that then you probably need to.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri May 08, 2015 10:46 am

congratulations

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by naveencandy8 » Fri May 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi Rahul

Congratulations

I need to know about my case. I really appreciate if you help me and guide me. I am running my company from last 3 years and I was grated an entrepreneur visa on Jan 2015. But I have transferred some of my funds from my personal account to business account in many transaction we can say 24k in 4 transaction's.

But My accounts was due last month and I have good client list also and I did make some funds by providing my services which I transferred back to my self as a Director loan return. My concerned is about the director loan agreement.

Second thing about the ILR, Did we need to pass Life in UK test or not . I have 3 employments from last 2 years and if I continued employment for i and half year , Can I apply for a ILR application or we need to show 10 full time employment. Looking forward to your response.

Thanks
Naveen

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Fri May 08, 2015 12:29 pm

sorry to be blunt, but your questions/explanations are all over the place and i cannot make out your questions..

can you put them point by point ?

although I dont know how they treat cases with investments prior to visa grant.

I am not aware of those regulations.

I can only talk about a stght fwd case like mine, as i only know that..

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by naveencandy8 » Fri May 08, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi Rahul

Thanks for your response.

My Question is

a) I am running my Company from last 3 years and my account ending date is always May. I applied for my Entrepreneur Visa on July 2014 and Got my visa on Jan 2015. I have showed 50k in my personal account.

From July 2014 - May 2015 I have trasferred almost 25k from my personal account to business account for paying salaries and for my business expenses.

I have got many clients and my turn over is also good. So because of this I have retured all of my 25k which I spend as a director loan.

I want to know I need to make a loan agreement one or in parts when I am transferring money.

b) I have employment from last 3 years in my company and I have paid of of their taxes already. Need to know I need to offer a job to new persons or Can I use my old employemnt for my extension or ILR.

c) We need to show 10 full time people for 1 year for ILR or 5 for 2 years are ok or 4 for 3 years are ok

d) For ILR, We need to pass Life in UK Test or not.

Can you please help me for this.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Fri May 08, 2015 3:17 pm

sorry bud-

But answers to all your questions are in the thread above, or in the guidance.

d) For ILR, We need to pass Life in UK Test or not. - really ! ? - read the guidance dude.

do not waste other peoples time here. pls read the guidance and the thread.

confused90

Post by confused90 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Congratulations Rahul. Finally you're a free man.

I just have a small query regarding employment. I've got 3 employees working for 24 hours, and 2 employees working for 40 hours since the past two years. You've mentioned that 30 hours is capped for ILR, would that mean I am not eligible?

As my solicitor 'advised' me that all that's needed is 15600 hours in total. I know the advise is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Could you kindly provide us any guidance regarding this? And if I could speak to your solicitor that shall be great

Thank you for your valued time and support to the boards.

Good luck!

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Sat May 09, 2015 12:07 am

Congrats bro !!!
Best luck for every one..xx
Actualy, if you guys can advice about the investment and director loan it would be great.

I 've got my visa last year August and I tranferred 50 k after 1 week when i got my visa.My business nature does not require full amount of 50 k investment.My query is if i just spend 20 k out of 50 k and rest of the 30 k keep as a unsecured director loan in business.

Should I get the 20 points when i will go for an extension of invested funds.

Your positive response in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Zeeshan

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Sat May 09, 2015 12:35 pm

zshaan21 wrote:Congrats bro !!!
Best luck for every one..xx
Actualy, if you guys can advice about the investment and director loan it would be great.

I 've got my visa last year August and I tranferred 50 k after 1 week when i got my visa.My business nature does not require full amount of 50 k investment.My query is if i just spend 20 k out of 50 k and rest of the 30 k keep as a unsecured director loan in business.

Should I get the 20 points when i will go for an extension of invested funds.

Your positive response in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Zeeshan
Hey Zeeshan,

The above has already been answered in this thread but just to maintain the sanity, here is what Rahul posted earlier.

Also- for all the people who have questions about investment money and how it should be spent.

We only transferred 200k from personal bank account to business bank account. thats it.

We did not spend even 1 penny from this pool as our business had revenues from the 2nd month and was profitable every single month after employee/admin costs, so there was no need to spend anything from this 200k. It just sat there the whole 3 years without much use(which is a shame).

UKBA are not fools as we think, they understand that businesses do NOT not spend money if NOT required.

For them the meaning of investment is that you have transferred money into the business bank account. Their line in the guidance which says that money should not sit idle in the bank account and should be used actively- I think it is for applicants in the property business. It did not affect us.

Hope that answers your query dude :)

siavashes
Iran

Post by siavashes » Sat May 09, 2015 1:30 pm

confused90 wrote:Congratulations Rahul. Finally you're a free man.

I just have a small query regarding employment. I've got 3 employees working for 24 hours, and 2 employees working for 40 hours since the past two years. You've mentioned that 30 hours is capped for ILR, would that mean I am not eligible?

As my solicitor 'advised' me that all that's needed is 15600 hours in total. I know the advise is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Could you kindly provide us any guidance regarding this? And if I could speak to your solicitor that shall be great

Good luck!
hi
I just applied for ILR as well,

MAXIMUM 30 hours per week of each employee can be use , any hours more than 30hrs will be capped .
eg . MR x is working in your company, if your paryroll is monthly his qualified hours would be ONLY 130 hours and if it's four weekly only 120 hours . if he worked for even 400 hours on that particular month, only 130/120 will be count toward your required hours for ILR or extension.

have look on appendix A of immigration rules
"49. A full time job is one involving at least 30 hours of work a week. Two or more part time jobs
that add up to 30 hours a week will count as one full time job but one full time job of more than
30 hours work a week will not count as more than one full time job
"

Good luck

sajjuz

Post by sajjuz » Sat May 09, 2015 2:16 pm

Hi Siavashes
Could you tell me your timeline so far?

We have three people that I can remember who has applied for ilr under accelerated route and are awaiting decision still:

Entrepreneur10jobs applied on 23rd December
Iqbal478 applied on 7th January
Myself applied on 25th February

siavashes
Iran

Post by siavashes » Sat May 09, 2015 2:27 pm

sajjuz wrote:Hi Siavashes

We have three people that I can remember who has applied for ilr under accelerated route and are awaiting decision still:

hi
I just posted my docs yesterday 08/05/15. lol

good luck

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat May 09, 2015 2:46 pm

@ rahulsingh1, congratulations
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

sajjuz

Post by sajjuz » Sat May 09, 2015 2:47 pm

siavashes wrote:
sajjuz wrote:Hi Siavashes

hi
I just posted my docs yesterday 08/05/15. lol

good luck

Oh the waiting game begins.. best of luck. keep us updated.

confused90

Post by confused90 » Sat May 09, 2015 3:54 pm

siavashes wrote:

Good luck!
hi

MAXIMUM 30 hours per week of each employee can be use , any hours more than 30hrs will be capped .
eg . MR x is working in your company, if your paryroll is monthly his qualified hours would be ONLY 130 hours and if it's four weekly only 120 hours . if he worked for even 400 hours on that particular month, only 130/120 will be count toward your required hours for ILR or extension.

"49. A full time job is one involving at least 30 hours of work a week. Two or more part time jobs
that add up to 30 hours a week will count as one full time job but one full time job of more than
"

Good luck
Thank you for clearing it up for me.

But the policy guidance in 2011 stated that an 'aggregate' of 10 full-time positions to be created. So won't my employee creations qualify for ILR?

siavashes
Iran

Post by siavashes » Sat May 09, 2015 5:06 pm

confused90 wrote:
siavashes wrote:

Good luck!
hi

"

Good luck
Thank you for clearing it up for me.

But the policy guidance in 2011 stated that an 'aggregate' of 10 full-time positions to be created. So won't my employee creations qualify for ILR?
correct , means: hours of part time worker can add up to meet 15600, however on appendix A immigration rule (2011) stated :
A full time job is one involving at least 30 hours of work a week. Two or more part time jobs

you can not claim more than 30 hours/week for each employee.
most of solicitors wont know about above rule and giving you wrong advice , they are not GOD, they just read immigration rules for you. spend some time go through appendix A and find out everything you need .

confused90

Post by confused90 » Sat May 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Thank you for your kind advice. I'd appreciate if you could link me up to appendix A, please. Good luck!

siavashes
Iran

Post by siavashes » Sat May 09, 2015 8:01 pm

confused90 wrote:Thank you for your kind advice. I'd appreciate if you could link me up to appendix A, please. Good luck!
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... x_A_v3.pdf
thank you :)

confused90

Post by confused90 » Sat May 09, 2015 10:52 pm

siavashes wrote:
confused90 wrote:Thank you for your kind advice. I'd appreciate if you could link me up to appendix A, please. Good luck!
I've had a proper read through it, and it's the 06 April 2015 guidance. It also says that the business shall be dealing solely writhin the UK, but I assume previous successful applicants under 2011 rules aren't supposed to follow this guidance.

I shall need to clarify this with UKBA though.

siavashes
Iran

Post by siavashes » Sat May 09, 2015 11:03 pm

confused90 wrote:
siavashes wrote:
I've had a proper read through it, and it's the 06 April 2015 guidance. It also says that the business shall be dealing solely writhin the UK, but I assume previous successful applicants under 2011 rules aren't supposed to follow this guidance.

I shall need to clarify this with UKBA though.
that was latests version , however I've checked in web archive and it was same rule in 2011 .
thank you :)