ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor's visa to Canada.

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ericjones
Newly Registered

Visitor's visa to Canada.

Post by ericjones » Fri May 08, 2015 7:14 am

Hey guys!!

I am a 27 year old Indian citizen. I am an employee of a IT company in India. My sister got permanent residency in Canada a few years back and they are living in Toronto. I would love to visit her sometime in near future. I have heard that it is a little difficult to obtain visitors visa for someone of my age to countries like USA and Canada. I have weblink removedf and they said I don’t have any issues with my application, but chances to get a visitors visa is about 50% only. So I want to know experiences of others of 25-35 age who applied for visitors visa to Canada so that I can decide on whether to apply or not. I don’t want to apply and get rejected as I have heard a rejection in visa application can affect future applications as well.