ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Diploma in Engineering

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sai28
Newly Registered

Diploma in Engineering

Post by Sai28 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:58 am

Hi,

I am IT Speciliast having 9.5 years experience in Telcom after my three year Diploma in Engineering in India and have a potential job offer for €55k in Ireland. Could anyone advise whether I would qualify if applying for Greencard? Thanks in advance.

Sai

mktsoi
Member of Standing

Re: Diploma in Engineering

Post by mktsoi » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:08 pm

Sai28 wrote:Hi,

I am IT Speciliast having 9.5 years experience in Telcom after my three year Diploma in Engineering in India and have a potential job offer for €55k in Ireland. Could anyone advise whether I would qualify if applying for Greencard? Thanks in advance.

Sai
hi, potential job offer? does it mean you got the job or not? if you got the job, then go check out the requirement for the greencard in the following link:

http://www.entemp.ie/labour/workpermits/guidelines.htm

it should answer all your questions. you employer has to apply for you or you can apply by yourself. is only 55k in euro. can you get a job in somewhere else with similar pay? i am not trying to be negative here, but if i were you, if i can get a job like in uk with similar pay, i would go to uk instead. havent you read enough of the negative stuff about ireland in this website yet? but if you only coming for the money for few years, i dont see why not, but if you want to stay in ireland for good, think twice before you come! good luck