ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pakistan visit visa for non EU spouse

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dabbler80

pakistan visit visa for non EU spouse

Post by dabbler80 » Tue May 12, 2015 5:30 pm

hi i am dual national british/pakistan want to visit pakistan with my wife she in moroccan national in UK on spouse visa.
i was looking at requirements for pakistan visa i did not see any option spouse of pakistani national there is only visitor visa my wife she is not working can not provide emplyoment details please some one advise
thanks

fwd079
Diamond Member

Re: pakistan visit visa for non EU spouse

Post by fwd079 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:10 pm

dabbler80 wrote:hi i am dual national british/pakistan want to visit pakistan with my wife she in moroccan national in UK on spouse visa.
i was looking at requirements for pakistan visa i did not see any option spouse of pakistani national there is only visitor visa my wife she is not working can not provide emplyoment details please some one advise
thanks
I am guessing you should instead apply for dependant family visa or more easily, I think POC card is a better option.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.