ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit via norway

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Samir-belkadi
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permit or visitor

Post by Samir-belkadi » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:33 pm

hello chaoclive , i will apply for EEA from algeria to join my wife in uk i need help to fill up the application bcz there is some question that i do know what to answer also to get some informations about what documents we need to prove , i will be so thanfull if u help me . best regards

singh09
Newly Registered

EEA Family permit about to expire, Got job now

Post by singh09 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:37 am

Hi

I came in UK from norway on EEA FP. My wife is norwegian passport. My FP going to expire on 1 june 2015.

She is going to start job in uk from next week bez she did not find job before.

I was working from last 2 month.

Can we extent my EEA Family permit or Can we apply RC after she will start job next week?

or i need to leave country and apply EEA FP again?

Kindly Kindly guide me plz

Thanks

cafeconleche

Re: EEA Family permit about to expire, Got job now

Post by cafeconleche » Tue May 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Will your employer allow you to continue working even with an expired EEA FP? If so, that's great because you can work with or without it as long as your partner is exercising treaty rights. You can't extend the FP. Apply for an EU FAM residence card. Your partner can apply for an EU card as well.

If your employer DOES want proof of rights to work, try showing the UK government's website that states you do NOT need a residence card.

singh09
Newly Registered

Post by singh09 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Thanks for reply !

I would like to apply RC and my wife started job just now! so from now onwards she is practice her treaty rights. Is Its matter when she starts job or she can start any time during my FP valid.

Thanks

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue May 12, 2015 9:18 pm

singh09 wrote:Thanks for reply !

I would like to apply RC and my wife started job just now! so from now onwards she is practice her treaty rights. Is Its matter when she starts job or she can start any time during my FP valid.

Thanks
An EU national is expected to start exercising its treaty rights after 3 months. So if your EU national partner is working now then you can apply eea2 RC. You can refer to the form which will guide you as what will you need to attach.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

singh09
Newly Registered

Post by singh09 » Wed May 13, 2015 10:43 pm

Hi

Can i apply RC after EEA FP grt expire or i need to apply with in that 6 month FP?

Thanks

singh09
Newly Registered

Post by singh09 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Can any one please help me to ans following question plz

Hi

Can i apply RC after EEA FP grt expire or i need to apply with in that 6 month FP?

Thanks

singh09
Newly Registered

Post by singh09 » Sun May 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Plzzzz

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun May 17, 2015 2:22 pm

singh09 wrote:Hi

Thanks
Anytime you wish may send application even after the expiry of your EEA FP. It is not compulsory to apply
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

singh09
Newly Registered

Letter from Immigration Enforcement,NHS,BANK,DVLA revoked

Post by singh09 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:46 am

Hi

I lived in UK for nearly two and half year from septemper 2010 to jan 2013 on student Visa then i got marriage in EEA country and moved there. From EEA country i applied EEA Family permit and came to uk with my wife in december 2014. i start living on new adress and one day i called DVLA leicence and has been told my leicence has been revoked. i got licence in 2012 when i was on student visa. I traced my previous adress and found i got letter from immigration Enforcement on 15 jan 2015 then i am not living law full in county so Home office will contact banks , NHS and DVLA to revoked you documents but at the moment i m on EEA FP.

Then i found letter from DVLA as well beause i did changed my address as well. On that letter on 15 feb 2015 said home office contacted os and told u are not living law fully so licence has been cancelled.

What i need to do now. I have seen those letters after 5 -6 month.

Kindly help me there is no topic reagarding this issue.

Thanks

vinny

Re: Letter from Immigration Enforcement,NHS,BANK,DVLA revoke

Post by vinny » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.