ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Sebi125
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by Sebi125 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:24 am

Congrats...
I'm still waiting applied on 3rd of Oct 2014.
After COA no update.......

RSH
Newly Registered

Post by RSH » Sun May 17, 2015 9:26 am

Sebi125 wrote:Congrats...
Have you contacted home office or written something formally to get timescale? Any reply?

Sebi125
Newly Registered

Post by Sebi125 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:51 pm

RSH wrote:
Sebi125 wrote:Congrats...
Have you contacted home office or written something formally to get timescale? Any reply?
Yes my solicitor write a latter to them 2 weeks before but still nothing hear from ho,.....

whatislife786

Post by whatislife786 » Sun May 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Can I ask if anyone applied recently with the EEA(FM) after divorce?
thanks

whatislife786

Post by whatislife786 » Sun May 17, 2015 4:20 pm

deebaba wrote:Hi Guys, will like to thank everyone on here that has given me any such of advice. Finally got my RC two days ago after 6 months and 2 weeks of waiting. Here is my timeline

Application sent: 17th October 2014
COA received: 5th Novemebr 2014
Home office visit: 3rd April 2015
RC: 11th May 2015

Thank you all. And for those still waiting wish you all the best and hopefully positive results when you finally get your decision.

Can I ask if anyone applied recently with the EEA(FM) after divorce?
thanks

SondraF
Newly Registered

Post by SondraF » Sun May 17, 2015 4:53 pm

RC received finally..... it was waiting for me today when we got home from our trip to the US.

American/Swedish unmarried couple - both in work.

Application: 31 December
Acknowledgement: 7 Jan (??)
COA: 15 Jan (??)
Requested return of passports: middle of February I think (took 7 business days)
Change of address: 20 April
Six month Code 1A issued (LHR) - 4 May
Six month Code 1A issued (LGW) - 16 May
Residence Card: Issued 8 May, received 13 May (we were out of country)

When we arrived at Gatwick today I went through the EU line with my partner, as the officer at LHR indicated last week I could do until my card arrived. For some reason they issued me another Code 1A stamp and it took an extra ten minutes. I have to travel two more times yet this month, so rather glad the card showed up now, although two weeks earlier would have been more helpful!

musassco
Newly Registered

Post by musassco » Sun May 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Hu guys, when is the 6 months start ? When u sent app or when u receive coa?

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon May 18, 2015 9:23 am

Hi Guys
I have got new biometric letter ( previous one has been lost in the post) on friday and i have submitted in the same day.
How long should i wait for COA after submission of biometrics?

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon May 18, 2015 9:26 am

Hey
Can we get in touch with APRIL 2015 applicants?
Lets keep each other updated
Email removed by moderator

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Mon May 18, 2015 11:50 am

Hi ...
i received my passports back ... no rc unfortunately ..
Did any of you received a letter with the passports ..where it says that if i want to enter UK i have to apply for EEA FP ???? That i should provide the supported evidence ??????
Confused ....must admit ..... :(

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon May 18, 2015 12:04 pm

musassco wrote:Hu guys, when is the 6 months start ? When u sent app or when u receive coa?
when you received case ID, timeline starts then

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Mon May 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Aleksandrija wrote:Hi ...
Did any of you received a letter with the passports ..where it says that if i want to enter UK i have to apply for EEA FP ???? That i should provide the supported evidence ??????
Yes, I did recieve the same letter. If your EEA FP expired you would most probably have a lot of troubles traveling, especially if you are a visa national. Someone here said if you decide to apply for a EEA FP it may affect your application for a RC.

Is your EEA FP still valid?

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Mon May 18, 2015 1:28 pm

inna.p wrote:
Yes, I did recieve the same letter. If your EEA FP expired you would most probably have a lot of troubles traveling, especially if you are a visa national. Someone here said if you decide to apply for a EEA FP it may affect your application for a RC.

It is still.... till 9 june ...
I wanted to send my child back to my country ... for the summer... if i exit the country before 9 ... and wait leave him there and be back in UK before 9 .... would they make any problems... ??? And hopefully receive the RC till the end of the summer ...and bring my child back ??
Any advice .... ?

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Mon May 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Aleksandrija wrote:
inna.p wrote:

It is still.... till 9 june ...
I wanted to send my child back to my country ... for the summer... if i exit the country before 9 ... and wait leave him there and be back in UK before 9 .... would they make any problems... ??? And hopefully receive the RC till the end of the summer ...and bring my child back ??
Any advice .... ?
Yes, should be fine. The only problem would be if you don't get it till the end of summer? are you ok your child staying there for several months more?
does your child need RC as well?

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Mon May 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Yes Inna ...he needs rc as well.... i am hoping to receive it till the end of summer cause it will like 5 months from COA ... To be more exciting he has to start school in septembre :D .... if we both receive RC ... in august ....probably it wont be a problem to enter uk right? I thought traveling with COA is ok even if your Visa is expired ???????????????

Boris89

Re: Home Visit (EEA)

Post by Boris89 » Mon May 18, 2015 2:12 pm

saim24 wrote:Hello Everyone,
Applied on 17-12-14
Acknowledgment -24-12-14
CAO-04-01-15
Questionnaire-5-4-15
Home Visit-28-04-15
RC -Waiting

I had a visit 2 weeks ago, two officers came and my wife attended them as i was out for my class (part time qualification course). They checked our room(wardrobe,toothbrush and letters). They asked few questions to my wife about me and my family which she answered well. They asked my mom's name to her which she couldnt reply cos of typical asian name so she said i dont remember.
2) They asked about me that where i am? and she said he has gone to school and she couldnt answer very well because she doesnt know much about my course.
3)They asked her to show wedding pictures which was in ipad and was locked-----so again she tried but couldnt show,however she apologised and said that its in my ipad but its not working moreover we have already sent our pictures to the home office with questionnaire.They said OK
4)they asked which college do i go for my course? so she wasnt very sure but she showed them few course papers to give them an idea that what course i m doing.
They stayed for 10 mins and went back without mentioning anything more about me!!
They inquired about the other members in house,i havnt heard heard anything yet.
I am worried that is it a positive sign ? or what else it can be?
Guys need your advise on that, please reply when u can, bit worried now :( .

Many Thanks
Saim
Hi Sam,

what time did they com in ?

Andrewbird35

Post by Andrewbird35 » Mon May 18, 2015 2:59 pm

Yes it should not be a problem to travel with COA and supporting documents if you are not a visa national.
But if you are a visa national then it would be different story as country where you board from the air line won't let you get in.
So it's useless what UK law says because you won't able to arrive in the UK lands anyway.

Boris89

Post by Boris89 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:13 pm

anyone who have been in interview please share the quetions and details ?

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Mon May 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Andrewbird35 wrote:Yes it should not be a problem to travel with COA and supporting documents if you are not a visa national.
But if you are a visa national then it would be different story as country where you board from the air line won't let you get in.
So it's useless what UK law says because you won't able to arrive in the UK lands anyway.
Exactly. And even if you do get there and not travelling with your husband it will be a huge deal to get through customs.
I'm in the same situation and my daughter couldn't go to see her father on Easter holidays because if this crazy way of doing things.... Hoping on get our RC soon so she can go to see him in Summer...

Boris89

Post by Boris89 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:37 pm

whale wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:Finished my interview .
The interviewer tried to make me say that we are not in a relationship and I told him if you believe so just deport me still we would be together even after 10 years.

He was saying that our answers don't match but I talked to my fiance after the interview and all our answers matched. O_o . I mean was this just a flippin trick from his part since we are unmarried to make us say that we are just friends Or something . I mean what the hell .

he was like my friends downstairs can arrest you and jail you right now if this is a lie and I gave him my phone and made him look through our texts to each other. -_-
And obviously at the end he told us we are free to go.

I feel kinda sad that the UK government would treat legitimate relationships this way. It's so obviously legit as well. We speak yhe same language , same religion , 100s of photos together.

Hello Chriskv1, don't worry that is how they did to me few weeks ago, at then end he promised to send my RC within weeks which i haven't receive yet, not only the questions you answered that justify your relationship, but also your gesture they put into consideration and confidence they are looking into as well, that they let you go seems positive of your RC on d way. see you there soon my friend
whale chriskv1,

can you please tell me what quetions they asked from you ? i would really apreciate for your reply

whale
Newly Registered

Post by whale » Mon May 18, 2015 8:05 pm

@Boris89.. inbox me ur mobile digit.

deebaba
Newly Registered

Post by deebaba » Mon May 18, 2015 8:12 pm

You will get a response soon and hopefully a positive one. But you you have every right to ring them to find out about the progress on your application. I started ringing them when 5 months went by and even called twice after the 6 months timeline was due. Cos when you give them a ring, they right down a message that you called and that might prompt your caseworker to work faster.
Wish you the best mate

Elainezong
Newly Registered

Post by Elainezong » Mon May 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi everyone,
I am a new member here, who want to share my EEA2 RC application timeline and hear about your timeline updates. My timeline is as below:

Applied on : 21, Jan 2015
COA with work right issued on : 2nd Feb 2015
Received COA email on:3rd, Feb,2015
Received COA mail on:7th, Feb,2015

No news after COA, I am desperately waiting for my RC to be able to go back to France ASAP.

Ps: i am a Chinese, married a French in 2013 in China, came to the UK by using UK family permit (EEA2) last October.

Thanks!

Elaine

efussy234
Newly Registered

Post by efussy234 » Mon May 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Elainezong wrote:Hi everyone,
I am a new member here, who want to share my EEA2 RC application timeline and hear about your timeline updates. My timeline is as below:

Applied on : 21, Jan 2015
COA with work right issued on : 2nd Feb 2015
Received COA email on:3rd, Feb,2015
Received COA mail on:7th, Feb,2015

No news after COA, I am desperately waiting for my RC to be able to go back to France ASAP.

Ps: i am a Chinese, married a French in 2013 in China, came to the UK by using UK family permit (EEA2) last October.

Thanks!

Elaine
Applied 26 jan 2015
COA with work tight issued on 2nd feb 2015
recieved COA 3rd feb 2015
Rc waiting...?
Married in france.. came to uk with uk family permit.

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Mon May 18, 2015 10:28 pm

inna.p wrote:
Andrewbird35 wrote:Yes it should not be a problem to travel with COA and supporting documents if you are not a visa national.
Exactly. And even if you do get there and not travelling with your husband it will be a huge deal to get through customs.
I'm in the same situation and my daughter couldn't go to see her father on Easter holidays because if this crazy way of doing things.... Hoping on get our RC soon so she can go to see him in Summer...

This is a bit disappointing...cause this was the main reason why i requested my pass. back..
If i travel alone with my son ....without my husband ( who is EEA and our sponsor for RC ) ... before the end of my FP visa...and back to uk before 9 june.. the end date...would this be ok...
We are both visa holders... and waiting RC .... :?