ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to present documents in citizenship application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Monifé

How to present documents in citizenship application

Post by Monifé » Mon May 18, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering is it worth going to the effort of organising the documents nicely with dividers etc and a contents page and what people's experiences are.

beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

jeupsy

Re: How to present documents in citizenship application

Post by jeupsy » Mon May 18, 2015 3:34 pm

I think making things clear and easy for whoever will review the application can never be a bad thing :-)

I didn't go super fancy at the time though: I just stacked all the documents without dividers but in the same order as the document checklist they give at the end of the application form.

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Re: How to present documents in citizenship application

Post by Leinsterimmig » Tue May 19, 2015 1:30 pm

As Jeupsy did is fine once the documents are clear and all kept together, for example, all the residency docuemnts together, all the employment documents together. If you go to the time of using dividers and having a content menu, it will make the job of the official easier which may just help you. After all, they are the on deciding on your case :-)
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum