ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Royal Mail Delivery Missed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Royal Mail Delivery Missed

Post by Aadi.ji » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:23 am

Hi Guys

Today I missed a Royal Mail delivery. It says a parcel signed for with the number KR*********G . I am curious what was it.

Any idea guys???? :cry:

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Royal Mail Delivery Missed

Post by Aadi.ji » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:05 pm

52 views and no reply??? Thats sad

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Come on guys any idea?

And one more question . Does HO send BRP within the same envelope in which they send documents or do they use other courier service like DX?

Please comment on this as i am so much confuse. I have to wait till tomorrow to go post office to collect my package.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:49 pm

if post man has wrote that its parcel then it should be approval. Because refusal comes in letter.
Aadi.ji wrote:Hi Guys

Today I missed a Royal Mail delivery. It says a parcel signed for with the number KR*********G . I am curious what was it.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:53 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:if post man has wrote that its parcel then it should be approval. Because refusal comes in letter.

Thanks Entrepreneur for your reply.

Yeah it says parcel on the left over card. But still i am confuse.

nicelife100
Newly Registered

Post by nicelife100 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi,

BRP comes only via courier service "DX".

Approval letter, Passport and rest of documents arrive via Royal Mail signed for. Moreover refusal letter also comes via Royal Mail signed for post.

(For postman signed for letter/package is same thing & he will take it back so you can collect it later).

Good Luck & I hope I cleared your confusion.

Kind Regards

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:25 pm

nicelife100 wrote:Hi,

Approval letter, Passport and rest of documents arrive via Royal Mail signed for. Moreover refusal letter also comes via Royal Mail signed for post.

(For postman signed for letter/package is same thing & he will take it back so you can collect it later).

Kind Regards
Thanks for the reply nice life.

I have been waiting for the courier guy all day, no one turned up. It raised my suspicions more. If the courier would have came. Then i could be sure that delivery i missed this morning must have got my passport. Now i m sure i have been rejected again. And that is a rejection letter for sure.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Call the courier peoples man and get the correct information if they have got any thing for you/your post code.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 pm

AUHS wrote:Call the courier peoples man and get the correct information if they have got any thing for you/your post code.
Thanks for your suggestion Auhs. But you didnt understand well what was my point. Basically HO send passport n other documents through royal mail signed for And the rejection and others letter too . And the BRP through DX courier service. I missed my parcel or package which i was thinking Ho must have sent my documents. If they would have sent the documents which i missed today then the DX guy should have had come the same day i mean today. but in my case he hasn't. Which is a clear sign that its only a rejection or interview call letter. Not my documents or approval letter. :roll:

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:55 pm

Well it's not necessary that DX person comes the same day, they can come before or after your passports delivered. So why don't you wait and see yourself tomorrow what was it that was sent to you. It could be anything from your passport to anything else so calm yourself and keep praying. And hope its a good positive news for u. Do update tomorrow

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:44 pm

prem_singh123 wrote:Well it's not necessary that DX person comes the same day, they can come before or after your passports delivered. So why don't you wait and see yourself tomorrow what was it that was sent to you. It could be anything from your passport to anything else so calm yourself and keep praying. And hope its a good positive news for u. Do update tomorrow
Thanks alot for the positive reply prem singh. Fingers crossed. I Hope for the best. I will definately update you guys tomorrow.

nicelife100
Newly Registered

Post by nicelife100 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:39 am

Hi,

If postman left a Royal Mail package collection card for you then he will not come again to deliver that parcel and you need to go to local Royal Mail collection point to collect it yourself unless you re-arrange the delivery again.

I hope you have collected the parcel/post by now & hopefully its an approval with Passport & rest of documents.

Good Luck

Aadi.ji wrote:
nicelife100 wrote:Hi,

Kind Regards
Thanks for the reply nice life.

I have been waiting for the courier guy all day, no one turned up. It raised my suspicions more. If the courier would have came. Then i could be sure that delivery i missed this morning must have got my passport. Now i m sure i have been rejected again. And that is a rejection letter for sure.

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:15 pm

I wish you a good luck to have a good news in coming days but from my own personal experience,I have received BRP end of last month through DX Couriers and until a week after of BRP I didn't receive other Docs/passport.I contacted HO customer service via phone who enquired it for me from the case worker and told me that a separate package had also been posted to my solicitor and gave me the reference number for royal mail as well.I spoke to my solicitor in order to know whether she had got it or not,but she she didn't yet.Then I contacted royal mail enquiry office by giving them the tracking number as nothing was appeared on tracking on website.The person in royal mail told that a singed it .....card was left to this...address marked as package.

So I conclude from their response personally that they mark a delivery which include passport like stuffs as package,but anyway this is not final nor mandatory that only package must have a passport etc.May your parcel marked envelop bring your passport.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Hi Aadiji

Please can you inform what was in the parcel and what is the response from the Home Office.

Kind Regards

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Entreprenuersweare wrote:

Hi Aadiji

Please can you inform what was in the parcel and what is the response from the Home Office.

Kind Regards
Sorry i got a bit late in replying. I got rejection again. First refusal is i have submitted the application 2 days late. And 2nd is HO unable to verify from my overseas bank that the letter 50k i have provided them was a genuine letter. I dont understand how Ho came to this silly decesion. Regarding 2 days late application . I got rejection from UT on 11 december and i have resubmitted my application from the date when i received rejection from UT . I think home office considered 28 days application from the date which was on UT rejection. Eventhough i have asked about the date of to send my application so many times on the forum and through solicitors as well. They all said 28 days count start from the day when you receive UT decesion.

vv76
Newly Registered

Post by vv76 » Thu May 21, 2015 5:17 pm

Do DX couriers deliver on Saturdays? does anyone know or anyone received their BRP CARDS on a Saturday?

Adnan.H
Newly Registered

Post by Adnan.H » Thu May 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi guys I Am Aadi.ji.

Regarding the dx delivery. in the name of god knows man . Its been a year i am back home. Been to dubai too. I was chilling out proper. Now i am about to immigrate to denmark. UK is getting tough day by day. Think i took out a good decesion to get out from there. :lol: