ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre-action protocol or judicial review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

y9ma
Newly Registered

Pre-action protocol or judicial review

Post by y9ma » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi everyone,

My ILR (PEO application) for Tier 1 (general) is refused after 15 months and I was not given right to appeal. I have very strong points to prove that my application should not be refused and I am very confident that I can win. As per my findings I have to file pre-action protocol and then need to go for judicial review. This process may take up to 3 months to 6 months or 1 year. I also read that I cannot continue my employment.

Within how many days do I have to apply for Pre-action protocol/ judicial review and can I continue my employment during this period.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards

AUHS
Member of Standing

Re: Pre-action protocol or judicial review

Post by AUHS » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Can you share the reason for refusal so we can try to guide you accurately .

y9ma
Newly Registered

Post by y9ma » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Reason given is deception to claim points in earning during tier 1 extension. This is not true and I feel that some misunderstanding here by caseworker. I have very strong points to prove that it was very wrong.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:25 am

y9ma wrote:Reason given is deception to claim points in earning during tier 1 extension. This is not true and I feel that some misunderstanding here by caseworker. I have very strong points to prove that it was very wrong.
It's mean your earning digits with Home Office and HMRC are not matching for the previous application if I asume .Pls provide more details .....

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:47 am

The reason for refusal is irrelevant. Whatever you want to do, you should do it as soon as possible as you are now overstaying in UK and since you are not covered by any immigration act (which can make your stay legal) for the JR, you are not allowed to work either.

Contact an experienced immigration solicitor asap if you feel HO's decision is erroneous.

Goodluck!
Manka

acha001
Newly Registered

Post by acha001 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:50 am

y9ma wrote:Hi everyone,

My ILR (PEO application) for Tier 1 (general) is refused after 15 months and I was not given right to appeal. I have very strong points to prove that my application should not be refused and I am very confident that I can win. As per my findings I have to file pre-action protocol and then need to go for judicial review. This process may take up to 3 months to 6 months or 1 year. I also read that I cannot continue my employment.

Within how many days do I have to apply for Pre-action protocol/ judicial review and can I continue my employment during this period.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards
I logged my JR against my ILR refusal. Looks I am on the same boat as you were before,I mean I do not have a valid Visa . Can you please or any senior member explain in detail about my status. Solicitors out there are saying that HO can deport me at any time and some are saying while your case in under JR ,they will consider this , some are saying that I am on grey area.don't know what is that grey or black area. I am really tensed . p!ease please help me out ,
Can you p!ease send me your number or email address I will explain in deatil

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:15 am

JR deadline is 3 months from refusal

pre-action protocol should give them 14 days IN ADVANCE of filing (eg 3 months less 2 weeks, at the latest)

obviously you do not have to wait that long
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:34 am

Why did they not give you a right of appeal?
Did you apply out-of-time?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.