ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP Problem with 'Print application' on Visa4uk

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Blitheringking

PLEASE HELP Problem with 'Print application' on Visa4uk

Post by Blitheringking » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Hi guys,

I am helping my brother in law get family visit visas for his mom and dad.

We have completed the online application and when it comes to 'print application', when we open the pdf to print it, it seems that there are empty pages in the pdf and some information is missing. For example: in the section where it tells you to detail any family in UK, we entered info of 7 people, but on the printed pdf there are only 3. Also there is no 'additional information' section in the pdf, even though we wrote lengthy additional info.

It seems like visa4uk has generated a dodgy pdf.

I will phone them tomorrow to find out but am wondering if anybody here may have some guidance.

Thanks.

batleykhan

Re: PLEASE HELP Problem with 'Print application' on Visa4uk

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:09 pm

Its worth previewing the application to ensure all details are correct before printing it off