ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Help needed on Continous periods and Salary calculations

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anand_p
Newly Registered

ILR Help needed on Continous periods and Salary calculations

Post by anand_p » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:40 am

Hi,

I'll be applying ILR next month in Sollihul PEO and my query is regarding with the Continuous period and Salary.

a) I'm a travel freak and did lots of traveling across world and also weekends and bank holiday to Europe. During my 5 years I've been out for 199 days ( Includes Weekend , Bank Holidays Europe traveling , INDIA, US, AFRICA, ASIAN countries). Below are the details as per the dates..

Years From To Holidays
Year 1 30-Aug-15 31-Aug-14 34
Year 2 30-Aug-14 31-Aug-13 62
Year 3 30-Aug-13 31-Aug-12 64
Year 4 30-Aug-12 31-Aug-11 8
Year 5 30-Aug-11 30-Aug-10 31
Total 199 days

a.1) As per SET(0) application under 6.2 --> it mentions the dates IN & Out of UK and mention the reasons and documents? My question is do I need to mention the Weekend holidays and Bank Holidays travel ?? and what documents do I need to Furnish for my absences !
a.2) My visa been granted on 30-Aug-2010 - but I entered UK on 15-Sep-2010 ( which is within 90 days period). So, I'll be eligible 28 days before 30-Aug-2015 !! right ?
a.3) How long did you live in UK ?? I'll be 4 years 11 months for next month application date.-> is it okay to mention the same?
b) I'm a contracting in UK since 2010 and from 2010 to 2014 i was under Umbrella company payroll, then last year opened my own Limited company. I have all the P60's since 2010-2015 ...

question:
b.1) Under SET(0) form , point 5.3--:> Are you working in UK - If yes, what is your monthly Net income??
Do I need to specify my Salary + Divided as Net monthly income?
b.2) point A8 under SET(o) what documents I need to furnish ( Salary + Dividends + Personal Bank Statements + P60's + business Bank Accounts statements + Tax Accountant letter )??

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Help needed on Continous periods and Salary calculat

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:51 pm

anand_p wrote:Hi,

I'll be applying ILR next month in Sollihul PEO and my query is regarding with the Continuous period and Salary.

a) I'm a travel freak and did lots of traveling across world and also weekends and bank holiday to Europe. During my 5 years I've been out for 199 days ( Includes Weekend , Bank Holidays Europe traveling , INDIA, US, AFRICA, ASIAN countries). Below are the details as per the dates..

Years From To Holidays
Year 1 30-Aug-15 31-Aug-14 34
Year 2 30-Aug-14 31-Aug-13 62
Year 3 30-Aug-13 31-Aug-12 64
Year 4 30-Aug-12 31-Aug-11 8
Year 5 30-Aug-11 30-Aug-10 31
Total 199 days

a.1) As per SET(0) application under 6.2 --> it mentions the dates IN & Out of UK and mention the reasons and documents? My question is do I need to mention the Weekend holidays and Bank Holidays travel ?? Yes, list all absences where you were outside the UK.and what documents do I need to Furnish for my absences ! No documents, other than your passport(s) which contain the relevant stamps, a self certified letter for any weekend/bank holiday absences and a letter from your employer(s), for any absences you had while you were on annual leave.
a.2) My visa been granted on 30-Aug-2010 - but I entered UK on 15-Sep-2010 ( which is within 90 days period). So, I'll be eligible 28 days before 30-Aug-2015 !! right ? Yes
a.3) How long did you live in UK ?? I'll be 4 years 11 months for next month application date.-> is it okay to mention the same? Yes

anand_p
Newly Registered

Post by anand_p » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:08 am

Thank you cs95tdg for the reply.

1.Do you have any sample for self attestation letter or can we submit the accountant letter for paid holidays?
2. Can you also reply to the point b i made for salary !!

Thanks again,
Anand

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:28 pm

I'm afraid I don't have a template, but if you search the ILR forum you will find many examples posted.

I'm unable to comment on your second set of questions other than state it's the monthly net income that's required there. But someone else should be able to confirm regarding how to include self employed income.

anand_p
Newly Registered

Post by anand_p » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:46 am

cs95tdg wrote:I'm afraid I don't have a template, but if you search the ILR forum you will find many examples posted.

I'm unable to comment on your second set of questions other than state it's the monthly net income that's required there. But someone else should be able to confirm regarding how to include self employed income.
No worries, thanks for the response. I'll check the same in other forum related topics... Thanks again :)