ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

taha2015

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by taha2015 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:44 pm

HO called md today the lady said my application is still under process !!! And i asked for my documents back , she said hopefully in 10 working days ! They better put some answer machines than paying wages for people saying nothing new !!

bogboss

Post by bogboss » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:10 pm

Taha

What number they rang you ? Is that 0201

Thanks

taha2015

Post by taha2015 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:27 pm

bogboss wrote:Taha

Thanks
No it was without caller ID i guess the number which called u is nathing but some sales call ! I search it and thats what people said online .

saim24
Newly Registered

Post by saim24 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:41 pm

taha2015 wrote:

Thanks
No it was without caller ID i guess the number which called u is nathing but some sales call ! I search it and thats what people said online .
Taha did you ask for your new updated COA?

taha2015

Post by taha2015 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:55 pm

saim24 wrote:
taha2015 wrote:

Thanks
Taha did you ask for your new updated COA?
No because my current coa dated 6th of feb so am still within the 6 month . But u can always call them and ask whats the best to do ! I missed too many good jobs offers because that no one would bother to hire you knowing that u can lose the right to work after few month . Its good only when u r already working already .

maxmelion

Post by maxmelion » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Guys i think soon will start feb applications
lets put our timeline
me
application sent 15 feb
mail recived 16 feb
acknowledge 17 feb
COA recived 22 feb dated 19 feb
rc waiting.
its ror after marriage 6 years and 4 years in uk
no interview or phone call yet

giulia
Newly Registered

Post by giulia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi,
my husband's COA is dated 15 January, anyone around the same date still waiting?

Thanks

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:56 pm

well it has to be sooner. anyway what made you feel like we gonna get soon? any news? thanks

maxmelion

Post by maxmelion » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:47 pm

It always take 3 monthes but but i think 4 monthes its alot
so we completed 5 monthes

Adik

Post by Adik » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:19 am

No updates from any January applications :(

kubus

Post by kubus » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi Everyone,
Here is my timeline below
Application based on Marriage to an EEA National. I'm non-EEA, Visa National
Applied: 18/05/15
Received by HO: 19/05/2015
No acknowledgement letter!!!
Payment taken : 21/05/2015
Biometric letter received: 03/06/15 letter dated 29/05/2015.
Biometric Done: 03/06/2015
COA Received: 11/06/2015 dated 09/06/15
Request for both passports sent: 11/06/2015
Passports received: 18/05/2015 by special delivery(I enclosed two special delivery envelopes with the application, one for return of passports, the other for the return of our documents and residence card).
RC: Waiting
This is my second application for residence card. My first residence card is still valid until march 2016, i got it in 2011 based on unmarried partner, we married after i got the residence card.
The reason i'm aplying for the second RC is for convenience, come next march i'll be applying for PR then ask for our passports back with the new Biometric RC, so i won't be bothered if HO take forever to process my PR application at least my passport n BRC will be with me for travelling and other uses.

Adik

Post by Adik » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:31 pm

May anybody guide me pls that if we request for passport back will they still gv visa or not?? I mean if we take passport back for travel nd don't send them back ,,

taha2015

Post by taha2015 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Adik wrote:May anybody guide me pls that if we request for passport back will they still gv visa or not?? I mean if we take passport back for travel nd don't send them back ,,
Yes sure u can request your passport online and choose not to withraw your application, and you should get it in 10 working days .i requested it like week ago and didnt recieve it yet .

Adik

Post by Adik » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:10 pm

taha2015 wrote:
Adik wrote:May anybody guide me pls that if we request for passport back will they still gv visa or not?? I mean if we take passport back for travel nd don't send them back ,,
Yes sure u can request your passport online and choose not to withraw your application, and you should get it in 10 working days .i requested it like week ago and didnt recieve it yet .
Thanks taha

saim24
Newly Registered

How to apply new COA

Post by saim24 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:57 pm

Hi guys want to share an update, incase you have to apply for new COA email on "nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk" mentioning your NAME,DOB,NATIONALITY,ADDRESS AND CASE REFERENCE NO.

Saim

taha2015

Re: How to apply new COA

Post by taha2015 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:15 pm

saim24 wrote:Hi guys want to share an update, incase you have to apply for new COA email on "nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk" mentioning your NAME,DOB,NATIONALITY,ADDRESS AND CASE REFERENCE NO.

Saim
Thank you saim

jingin
Newly Registered

Post by jingin » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi

In response to your question i would like to state my own example. I applied on the 30th of January and have still not received a RC. My wife did call the HO number last week for the third time i found on this forum and as everyone else has pointed out like drones they said it is under observation and since it is not 6 months yet it is normal.
I am really appalled and extremely annoyed at their service standard and lack of communication. This is so un professional and they are extremely rude. the first 2 times we called we were not even allowed to talk to a representative and told they would us back in 48 hours which they did not.
I really need to travel by the 10th of july and now almost 5 months into my application still no word.
So i guess most of the people from the 28th of January have received their RC's . I along with the february people evethough i applied in Jan am still feverishly waiting.

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:47 am

Applied in December 19 2014 (married.)
COA received 5 January 2015
almost been 6 month and did not receive anything except COA.
i called HO yesterday and they said still in process...
and the most important part in my case is HO emailed to my partner where she does job and ask them to send when she started job and is she still working and asked Her NI number as well .
why they asked and how long they gonna take now?
is my case on final stage now ?
finger crossed :P feeling exited but confused as well .. lol
is there any one who applied in December 2014 and received their RC or in same position as me? .plz update guys

NissyEEA
Newly Registered

Post by NissyEEA » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:44 am

gullposh wrote:Applied in December 19 2014 (married.)
and the most important part in my case is HO emailed to my partner where she does job and ask them to send when she started job and is she still working and asked Her NI number as well .
is there any one who applied in December 2014 and received their RC or in same position as me? .plz update guys
Hi, We got Tage same problem.
We applied for my husband in Dec. 2014.
Went for Interview in Liverpool in March
Had a surprise visit to our home 2weeks ago
And last week they called my office to confirm my start date and if I still work there etc.

Every time we call the home office they keep saying still in process someone will call you. But nobody ever calls us back over the past 2weeks.

Really poor service. I'm heavily disappointed by the home office!

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:46 am

gullposh wrote:Applied in December 19 2014 (married.)
Gullposh, is there anything about your application you believe may be causing the delay? Are you very recently married, not married, etc?
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

aepbb
Newly Registered

Post by aepbb » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 am

aurora77 wrote:
bashyboy144 wrote: Hi aurora77 , that's really sad to know . They are so strange.
Just send this time maybe with a postal order ..hope it goes ok this time dw. You are not alone . Have patience n keep going . I know how annoying is it ..
I called then up today and asked for an email where I can send a complaint because they charged me £130 and I will only get a refund of £65. Also sent a duplicate email to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. I think you should send one too as it does not affect your application according to their guidelines but prevents them from doing the same mistake over and over again if they see a lot of complaints about it. It might even entitle you for some compensation.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 83670.html
I am with you guys... EEA(QP)+EEA(FM), sent together, only one fee was deducted. My civil partner received an email from HO confirming his registration and I received a letter to do the biometrics appointment so we don't even know what is happening there...

Iyk13
Newly Registered

Post by Iyk13 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:45 am

Hi Guys,

I was filling the online form to ask for my passport back but at the last step before confirming... they make you sign a list of acknowledgments which includes that it may take longer for the application to process if I request documents back... which made me redundant of sending it in. is that true? Anyone knows?

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:57 am

so is there any one out there at all who received RC in this or last week? i have not seen any one to get their RC in last 10 days how depressing :((

February2015 COA
Newly Registered

Post by February2015 COA » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Iyk13, thats a question which probably cannot be answered. You will never know that if you didn't request your passport you would have got your visa quicker. I know I have requested mine and many others on the forum also.

Unfortunately no news from me. I really want someone (anyone) to get an RC soon, as it seems abit weird that nobody has posted anything in what feels like two weeks.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:25 pm

February2015 COA wrote:Iyk13, thats a question which probably cannot be answered. You will never know that if you didn't request your passport you would have got your visa quicker. I know I have requested mine and many others on the forum also.

Unfortunately no news from me. I really want someone (anyone) to get an RC soon, as it seems abit weird that nobody has posted anything in what feels like two weeks.
It seems the delays are quite in line with the introduction of the new forms...they must be going through some adapting themselves as well
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months: