ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW AN(Citizenship) FORM MAY'2015

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

muzakhaa

Re: NEW AN(Citizenship) FORM MAY'2015

Post by muzakhaa » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:50 am

Manka10 wrote:
saanju9 wrote: a. Firstly, Employment is not a requirement for Natuaralisation - HO has not made employment mandatory for naturalisation anyway
b. If we think that they are going to enquire about my character : they are not taking my consent to do a reference check with ex-employers ... HO already has all the permissions, consent blah blah blah (when you submit your completed application) to do a check on whatever they want with any agency/company they want PERIOD
c. I am ruling out that they will check the number of hours worked during student period because: No body will have records of hours worked by an employee 10years ago, or their hourly pay (may be yes but highly unlikely) and per se what if the company doesn't exist anymore. Well if they go to HMRC: they wouldn't have how many hours I worked nor my hourly pay details. HMRC will only have how much I earned - HO already knows what kind of jobs pay how much so even if the company is not in business, they can get a fairly accurate idea of how many hours anyone has worked just by looking at the amount earned. Agree but in this country is not a banana state if something is challenged then it has to be proved with evidence.

I don't mean to put anyone down, just looking at it from a different perspective. Anyone who says HO can't do this or that is far from reality

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:07 am

muzakhaa wrote:
Manka10 wrote:
saanju9 wrote: c. I am ruling out that they will check the number of hours worked during student period because: No body will have records of hours worked by an employee 10years ago, or their hourly pay (may be yes but highly unlikely) and per se what if the company doesn't exist anymore. Well if they go to HMRC: they wouldn't have how many hours I worked nor my hourly pay details. HMRC will only have how much I earned - HO already knows what kind of jobs pay how much so even if the company is not in business, they can get a fairly accurate idea of how many hours anyone has worked just by looking at the amount earned. Agree but in this country is not a banana state if something is challenged then it has to be proved with evidence.
Ever heard of circumstantial evidence?
I am not saying that HO will resort to these extreme methods of disqualifying applicants but you never know. HO wants to bring down immigration by hook or crook. With the Tories storming home with absolute majority they want to clamp down on immigration more than ever before so prepare for the worst.

Pretty soon dependants of work permit holders will not be allowed to work in UK
Manka

saanju9
Member of Standing

Post by saanju9 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:17 am

KKD wrote: Seriously Manka, you must think very low of yourself and believe any government has power over you just because you have asked them to process an application. How can HO get a fairly accurate on how many hours a person has worked just by looking at the amount earned? okay how am i supposed to know how much hours you've worked if i decided to pay you £75 an hour? Do you think they run some kind of a futuristic computers there or software no human has seen before? its simple LOGIC, don't ask me to provide information you may already have access to.... then i am right to assume you don't have it. Stop making people panic here with this low thinking of yours.

** To add to.. they don't or can't entirely know what kind of jobs pay how much. JESUS CHRIST
True KKD. I am just applying for British Citizenship. NOT a job in Mi6. However, we need be bit cautious.

saeumair

Post by saeumair » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:37 am

Guys I think everybody is in the same boat and we don't exactly know what is happening, please put your results here so the people who wants to apply and are worried can also apply after successful naturalization for who ever who has applied before

Thanks

saanju9
Member of Standing

Post by saanju9 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:01 am

Manka10 wrote: Ever heard of circumstantial evidence?
I am not saying that HO will resort to these extreme methods of disqualifying applicants but you never know. HO wants to bring down immigration by hook or crook. With the Tories storming home with absolute majority they want to clamp down on immigration more than ever before so prepare for the worst.

Circumstantial evidence needs basis : in this case probably a similar job or hourly pay or something. And where are they going to get that from. HMRC doesn't have my job title or hourly pay or number of hours I worked.

And you said
Manka10 wrote: HO already knows what kind of jobs pay how much
I am not entirely sure... they might have a rough statistical data... but job wages for same position varies by company... and then the question is where are they going to get what job a person worked...they are asking Occupation not Job Title.

Whats cutting down immigration or not allowing dependents of work permit holders got to do with British Citizenship application

chocolateorange88
BANNED

Post by chocolateorange88 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:11 am

my husband worked from July 2012 until present day so that's all I wrote down. left the rest blank as he didn't work before then as he was in Turkey 9 months prior to his arrival in June 2012.

saanju9
Member of Standing

Post by saanju9 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:27 am

Guys
they go Parking Tickets should be disclosed
How the hell am I going to remember Parking Tickets... I know I have paid everyone of them... but Unbelievable... Parking Tickets???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Do you guys know if I can get the list of Parking Tickets I had in the past anywhere

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:35 am

saanju9 wrote:I am not entirely sure... they might have a rough statistical data... but job wages for same position varies by company... and then the question is where are they going to get what job a person worked...they are asking Occupation not Job Title.

Whats cutting down immigration or not allowing dependents of work permit holders got to do with British Citizenship application
Dude, most students who work part time only get minimum wage so forget any "rough statistical data".
Don't have the time to teach you the basics of immigration and labour and how HO look at it, the argument is not just about BC but how HO is tightening the screws in all immigration categories including BC
Manka

saanju9
Member of Standing

Post by saanju9 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Manka10 wrote: Dude, most students who work part time only get minimum wage so forget any "rough statistical data".
Don't have the time to teach you the basics of immigration and labour and how HO look at it, the argument is not just about BC but how HO is tightening the screws in all immigration categories including BC
I am not going to bother to reply you again... consider it this is the last attempt...

1. They wouldn't check "Hours worked during term time while on a student visa" unless they have reasonable amount of suspicion for any application let alone BC application. And if you by yourself create that suspicion ---GOD HELP YOU.

2. Had they be checking that, they had the "ability" to do it (not resources (workforce)to do it) on every application for the last two decades and people (who have discrepancies) wouldn't have came this far.

3. STOP SCARING PEOPLE ....BE POSITIVE

ukswus

Post by ukswus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Manka10 wrote:
muzakhaa wrote: Ever heard of circumstantial evidence?

Stopping ILR holders from getting British citizenships will not reduce immigration. Since they already have ILR, they are not going anywhere. On the contrary, this will worsen their immigration statistics by increasing the number of foreign nationals living in the UK ( who would otherwise be classified as British).

muzakhaa

Post by muzakhaa » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:57 pm

ukswus wrote:
Manka10 wrote:
muzakhaa wrote: Ever heard of circumstantial evidence?

Stopping ILR holders from getting British citizenships will not reduce immigration. Since they already have ILR, they are not going anywhere. On the contrary, this will worsen their immigration statistics by increasing the number of foreign nationals living in the UK ( who would otherwise be classified as British).
Very Clever 100% agree :D

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:06 pm

This is not just for non-eu national with ILR holders but also for EU nationals who very frequently now through naturalizations wanting UK citizenship because UK is going to pass refrendum to kick out from EU union. Many risky eu countries national like Romania and Bulgaria national also wanting UK nationality and because of part of EU the ukba never check their crime record which now via good character they will do. Present govt not only non-eu but also not like EU country population especially for becoming UK national.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:27 pm

ukswus wrote:Stopping ILR holders from getting British citizenships will not reduce immigration. Since they already have ILR, they are not going anywhere. On the contrary, this will worsen their immigration statistics by increasing the number of foreign nationals living in the UK ( who would otherwise be classified as British).
Really?! you think now you know the whole system and how it works? :lol:
HO's target is to reduce the yearly net migration (people looking to acquire BC included), if they stop a certain number of people from naturalising then that goes a long way in meeting their yearly target and also gets them more revenue by jacking up the fees every year. With most other routes to settling now closed, HO hopes to reduce the net migration (including naturalised BCs) drastically over the next few years.
Also, ILR is not a right of abode like BC is, HO better have those people on ILR than grant them BC, which the applicant will eventually get if they persevere that long enough

Anyway, games played by the big boys are beyond comprehension of the small fries...good luck
Manka

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:31 pm

saanju9 wrote: I am not going to bother to reply you again... consider it this is the last attempt... <- that would be perfect, thanks

3. STOP SCARING PEOPLE ....BE POSITIVE <- never intended to scare anyone, just presenting a different perspective, if that scares anyone then God help them, as I said HO surely won't get that aggressive but its good to know all possibilities.

What really caught my fancy is some people claiming HO can't do this or that or cannot pull out that piece of info or something similar
Manka

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:08 am

cs95tdg wrote:
March_LR14 wrote:As i am providing 6 years HMRC verified history. For remaining 4 years i have found my employment contract for a job i did back in 2007.

Is it ok to attach your previous employment contract as additional document?
Just for clarity, you are not required to submit evidence of your previous employment as part of the application. All you need to do is list your employment history under that section of the form. Getting your HMRC employment records and referring to your past employment contracts will help you fill in that section, but they do not need to be submitted with the application.
I understand submitting hmrc document is not a requirement.

I just want to make sure that if i can provide them documents which will save time and expedite my application. For example i have applied for ACRO PNC report and i am planing to attach that as well alongwith HMRC employment history letter.

I hope providing above will save time for these checks on my application.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:01 am

March_LR14 wrote:I understand submitting hmrc document is not a requirement.

I just want to make sure that if i can provide them documents which will save time and expedite my application. For example i have applied for ACRO PNC report and i am planing to attach that as well alongwith HMRC employment history letter.

I hope providing above will save time for these checks on my application.
I appreciate what you are trying to do. But when it comes to the checks required, the HO will do those themselves, so personally I don't believe submitting extra evidence would necessarily expedite the application processing time the way you may believe. However this is a personal opinion, so you may try & see if it does. I generally follow a principle of providing whats required to avoid confusion, and providing additional information if requested (unless for example there is something that is missing such as a passport, in which case additional evidence would be required to prove residence). I'm also not sure if the NCS accept additional documents that they see as unnecessary, if applying through them. But will let others comment, as I personally don't know.

muzakhaa

Post by muzakhaa » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:25 am

Manka10 wrote:
ukswus wrote:Stopping ILR holders from getting British citizenships will not reduce immigration. Since they already have ILR, they are not going anywhere. On the contrary, this will worsen their immigration statistics by increasing the number of foreign nationals living in the UK ( who would otherwise be classified as British).
HO's target is to reduce the yearly net migration (people looking to acquire BC included), if they stop a certain number of people from naturalising then that goes a long way in meeting their yearly target and also gets them more revenue by jacking up the fees every year. With most other routes to settling now closed, HO hopes to reduce the net migration (including naturalised BCs) drastically over the next few years.
Also, ILR is not a right of abode like BC is, HO better have those people on ILR than grant them BC, which the applicant will eventually get if they persevere that long enough

Anyway, games played by the big boys are beyond comprehension of the small fries...good luck
Yes you are right Manaka10 they are trouble so I guess you should not apply for BC as you can help the current govt to meet their targets. I understand your sympathy with them and it is sacrifice that all it takes :lol:

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:32 am

muzakhaa wrote:Yes you are right Manaka10 they are trouble so I guess you should not apply for BC as you can help the current govt to meet their targets. I understand your sympathy with them and it is sacrifice that all it takes :lol:

As far as I am concerned I feel every right to apply for my BC as my son is British Already and have worked and contribute to this country for more than a decade so I am optimistic about it. :P
Worry about yourself dude and don't try to get personal, apply for your BC or not, I couldn't care less. Deal with your own affairs and don't preach me, or anyone else for that matter, what I have to do...thanks but no thanks for that much unwanted advice. Do whatever you want, if you feel HO's pain so much then pack up with your family, get off my back and stay out of my way...hope I made that crystal clear enough
Last edited by Manka10 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Manka

ukswus

Post by ukswus » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:34 am

Manka10 wrote:

Before writing nonsense like that, you'd better look up the definition of "net migration". It has nothing to do with acquiring British Citizenship, it is simply an estimate of the balance between people leaving and arriving into tge UK.

PS my feeling is that it would be better to close this thread down. It does not seem to give any useful information, and its only purpuse seems to be an outlet for paranoid speculations among a certain category of users.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:38 am

ukswus wrote:Before writing nonsense like that, you'd better look up the definition of "net migration". It has nothing to do with acquiring British Citizenship, it is simply an estimate of the balance between people leaving and arriving into tge UK.

PS my feeling is that it would be better to close this thread down. It does not seem to give any useful information, and its only purpuse seems to be an outlet for paranoid speculations among a certain category of users.
Did you stay up all night searching the meaning of "net migration" :lol:
Stop coming to this thread and your problem will be solved, don't advise others
Manka

muzakhaa

Post by muzakhaa » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:14 am

Manka10 wrote:
muzakhaa wrote:Yes you are right Manaka10 they are trouble so I guess you should not apply for BC as you can help the current govt to meet their targets. I understand your sympathy with them and it is sacrifice that all it takes :lol:

As far as I am concerned I feel every right to apply for my BC as my son is British Already and have worked and contribute to this country for more than a decade so I am optimistic about it. :P
Worry about yourself dude and don't try to get personal, apply for your BC or not, I couldn't care less. Deal with your own affairs and don't preach me, or anyone else for that matter, what I have to do...thanks but no thanks for that much unwanted advice. Do whatever you want, if you feel HO's pain so much then pack up with your family, get off my back and stay out of my way...hope I made that crystal clear enough
On this forum you are the only one with pessimist comments on someone else posts. Barking nonsense and confusing people, so this was an attempt to shut you up therefore keep your views to yourself and dont comment on peoples posts. I dont know what you are trying to prove here.

I was not personnel I was just giving an optimistic view of your pessimist thought :D

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:10 pm

muzakhaa wrote: On this forum you are the only one with pessimist comments on someone else posts. Barking nonsense and confusing people, so this was an attempt to shut you up therefore keep your views to yourself and dont comment on peoples posts. I dont know what you are trying to prove here.

I was not personnel I was just giving an optimistic view of your pessimist thought :D
You seem to have some shady immigration history looking at the way you got rattled and started barking nonsense.
muzakhaa wrote:therefore keep your views to yourself and dont comment on peoples posts. I dont know what you are trying to prove here.
Shut up yourself and stop commenting on my posts first, practice what you preach. If you don't understand the subject then don't comment.

Also, its called PERSONAL, not "personnel", learn some English before applying for BC. And finally, thanks but no thanks for your so-called optimistic views...keep them to yourself.
Manka

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Manka10 wrote:
muzakhaa wrote: On this forum you are the only one with pessimist comments on someone else posts. Barking nonsense and confusing people, so this was an attempt to shut you up therefore keep your views to yourself and dont comment on peoples posts. I dont know what you are trying to prove here.

You seem to have some shady immigration history looking at the way you got rattled and started barking nonsense.
muzakhaa wrote:therefore keep your views to yourself and dont comment on peoples posts. I dont know what you are trying to prove here.
Shut up yourself and stop commenting on my posts first, practice what you preach. If you don't understand the subject then don't comment.

Also, its called PERSONAL, not "personnel", learn some English before applying for BC. And finally, thanks but no thanks for your so-called optimistic views...keep them to yourself.
Manka

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:13 pm

I will humbly request moderator/admin to lock this thread.

Hubba

Post by Hubba » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:07 pm

cool mind wrote:I will humbly request moderator/admin to lock this thread.
Seconded. The current discussions are completely off topic.