ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

mxm
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by mxm » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:28 pm

Iyk13 wrote:Hi Guys,

I was filling the online form to ask for my passport back but at the last step before confirming... they make you sign a list of acknowledgments which includes that it may take longer for the application to process if I request documents back... which made me redundant of sending it in. is that true? Anyone knows?
There are many people, including myself, asked for their passport back. You can ask for whatever document you want. I haven't find any of the posts that claims processing time longer than 6 months, in case where they asked for the documents back. But, does it take longer in some cases is ...???

Wiola88
Newly Registered

Post by Wiola88 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Hello Everyone! :)

My husband has his/our :D EEA2 application almost ready to send but we are stuck with one question about biometric information - fingerprints in previous immigration applications where you are asked to give details -of date when they were taken and British diplomatic post if they were taken abroad. He had his fingerprints taken before coming from Australia to UK but the problem is he doesn't remember the exact date :( and we also don't have a clue what British diplomatic post means. I'm so sorry everyone but this whole thing is stressing me so much that soon I might forget my own name haha

Maybe there is someone who can help me? Please, please please :)

saim24
Newly Registered

Quick Question

Post by saim24 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Hello Guys,

Just a quick question how do we count six months of processing ?Is it from the date we sent our application or from the date stated on COA? Pls guys reply

Thanks
Saim

bashyboy144

Re: Quick Question

Post by bashyboy144 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:27 pm

saim24 wrote:Hello Guys,

Just a quick question how do we count six months of processing ?Is it from the date we sent our application or from the date stated on COA? Pls guys reply

Thanks
Saim
Hi saim ,
Your six months start from COA date as when you issued with a case Id that time .... It's not when you sent the application....that's my knowledge I may be wrong but please advise any1 experienced who think I might be wrong

Wiola88
Newly Registered

Post by Wiola88 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Wiola88 wrote:Hello Everyone! :)

My husband has his/our :D EEA2 application almost ready to send but we are stuck with one question about biometric information - fingerprints in previous immigration applications where you are asked to give details -of date when they were taken and British diplomatic post if they were taken abroad. He had his fingerprints taken before coming from Australia to UK but the problem is he doesn't remember the exact date :( and we also don't have a clue what British diplomatic post means. I'm so sorry everyone but this whole thing is stressing me so much that soon I might forget my own name haha

Maybe there is someone who can help me? Please, please please :)

Can they refuse our application if we leave that space blank, even though he had his fingerprints previously taken?
Thank You in advance :)

Wiola88
Newly Registered

Post by Wiola88 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:33 pm

Hey Mileman! I've got private message from you but it says that I'm not authorised to view them yet :lol:

saim24
Newly Registered

Re: Quick Question

Post by saim24 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:54 pm

bashyboy144 wrote:
saim24 wrote:Hello Guys,

Thanks
Saim
Hi saim ,
Your six months start from COA date as when you issued with a case Id that time .... It's not when you sent the application....that's my knowledge I may be wrong but please advise any1 experienced who think I might be wrong
Thanks for you reply bro

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Wiola88 wrote:Hey Mileman! I've got private message from you but it says that I'm not authorised to view them yet :lol:
No worries.

I was suggesting you tried the expat forum as well since your questions may be a bit specific for this audience!.
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:01 am

NissyEEA wrote:
gullposh wrote:Applied in December 19 2014 (married.)
COA received 5 January 2015
almost been 6 month and did not receive anything except COA.
i called HO yesterday and they said still in process...
and the most important part in my case is HO emailed to my partner where she does job and ask them to send when she started job and is she still working and asked Her NI number as well .
why they asked and how long they gonna take now?
is my case on final stage now ?
finger crossed :P feeling exited but confused as well .. lol
is there any one who applied in December 2014 and received their RC or in same position as me? .plz update guys
Hi, We got Tage same problem.
We applied for my husband in Dec. 2014.
Went for Interview in Liverpool in March
Had a surprise visit to our home 2weeks ago

And last week they called my office to confirm my start date and if I still work there etc.

Every time we call the home office they keep saying still in process someone will call you. But nobody ever calls us back over the past 2weeks.

Really poor service. I'm heavily disappointed by the home office!

in my case i did not receive any interview or HO visit .... just inquiry from employer .

its been such a long time and really slow process.
yeh i always call them every couple of day and they took my detail and mentioned , we ll call you in 5 working days ..
but still no call back no response .....

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:04 am

Mileman wrote:
and the most important part in my case is HO emailed to my partner where she does job and ask them to send when she started job and is she still working and asked Her NI number as well .
is there any one who applied in December 2014 and received their RC or in same position as me? .plz update guys
Gullposh, is there anything about your application you believe may be causing the delay? Are you very recently married, not married, etc?
@Mileman really no idea why they taking so ages ... after the next month i got married sent my Application.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:41 am

gullposh wrote:
Mileman wrote:
Gullposh, is there anything about your application you believe may be causing the delay? Are you very recently married, not married, etc?
@Mileman really no idea why they taking so ages ... after the next month i got married sent my Application.
Ok, so by the time the HO recieved your application you were married just over a month...were you able to prove you were together for longer?

The way I imagine it is they have huge piles of files divided into different categories and I assume being married for X,Y or Z amount of time is one of the things they look into...

maxmelion

Post by maxmelion » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:32 am

Guys i received 6 missed calls from the first of june from a private number but i never pick the phone up bcos always my phone sillent as they ringe me in day time
do u think that might be from ukba aa i applied for ror on feb? Or might be anything else
Which number usually ukba call for interview ? Is it number or private number ?
Thanx

maxmelion

Post by maxmelion » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:45 am

Any of feb applications recsived any home visit or interview calls plz recently?

Adik

Post by Adik » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Nobody gt visa :( one more week gone
What about u taha2015 ?
U got ur passport back?
Is Anybody else from January gt any response?

taha2015

Post by taha2015 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Adik wrote:Nobody gt visa :( one more week gone
What about u taha2015 ?
U got ur passport back?
No passport yet !!:(

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:13 pm

i have not received no interview no questionnaire no visit just got my coa in feb other than that no more updates

custommade07
Newly Registered

Post by custommade07 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:36 pm

Super!!!

My partners RC arrvied on Friday, what a surprise!! Applied in early January! What a relief.
I am Irish, she is Australian.

Now the problem is - she is in Australia at the moment, so what does she say when she returns to the airport? Does she say that I have the RC for her, waiting at the house? Or does she just come back in using her COA?! Very confused!! :oops:

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:30 am

custommade07 wrote:Super!!!

My partners RC arrvied on Friday, what a surprise!! Applied in early January! What a relief.
I am Irish, she is Australian.

Now the problem is - she is in Australia at the moment, so what does she say when she returns to the airport? Does she say that I have the RC for her, waiting at the house? Or does she just come back in using her COA?! Very confused!! :oops:
Custom, the COA, her FP on the passport and any indication of marriage are usually the things they ask for in customs...I have read a bunch of cases here in the forum...from people who were fine with the COA, to people who had to sweat a bit more...but I am sure that in customs the fact that her RC is in should pop up when her passport is scanned, so, she should be fine.

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:04 am

hi today i called to HO twice but in both of the cases they refused to take my ref no saying they does not have that system anymore to check over phone and advised me to write a letter to HO regarding my application progress. How long it takes to get all documents back? I placed a request on friday.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:22 am

rajib4u wrote:hi today i called to HO twice but in both of the cases they refused to take my ref no saying they does not have that system anymore to check over phone and advised me to write a letter to HO regarding my application progress. How long it takes to get all documents back? I placed a request on friday.
Rajib, there is a tab that you complete in case the requirement is urgent, did you complete that?

I DID NOT complete that and got them in 10 working days (requested 28.04, received them 08.05)

Mutmal

Post by Mutmal » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:36 am

maxmelion wrote:Guys i received 6 missed calls from the first of june from a private number but i never pick the phone up bcos always my phone sillent as they ringe me in day time
do u think that might be from ukba aa i applied for ror on feb? Or might be anything else
Thanx
very rare that HO called somebody and definitely not 6 time
and they do not ring for interview, they always send letter and you have to confirming sending email provided on letter that you are able to attend the interview on the date what they ask on letter
God Bless

jingin
Newly Registered

Post by jingin » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:53 am

Adik wrote:Nobody gt visa :( one more week gone
What about u taha2015 ?
U got ur passport back?
Applied 30th January still no RC, No interview no House Visit. waiting impatiently. thinking of asking for passport back maybe by a fluke or stroke of luck RC might have been issued but lazy workers have not posted yet.

jingin
Newly Registered

Post by jingin » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:54 am

Mutmal wrote:
maxmelion wrote:Guys i received 6 missed calls from the first of june from a private number but i never pick the phone up bcos always my phone sillent as they ringe me in day time
Thanx
very rare that HO called somebody and definitely not 6 time
and they do not ring for interview, they always send letter and you have to confirming sending email provided on letter that you are able to attend the interview on the date what they ask on letter
They do usually call from private number. my wife called and they took her number and called back in 5 working days.

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Hi there ...i have question ... it is not directly conected with rc but with the new immigration law...i heard on the news this morning.....That immigrants must earn 35 000 p. After six years or they must return home .... anyone familiar how this affect us ?

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi all any updates from October, November applicants? I requested for wife documents and recevied today. No news about my RC it's almost 8 months now