ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Bank Statement Question(Yet again)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

mkosucu
Newly Registered

ILR Bank Statement Question(Yet again)

Post by mkosucu » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:25 pm

I am going to Croydon on 01/07/2015 for ILR from Tier 2

I have printed last 6 months' statements and my bank just "stamped" them(Not signed).

I have 3 questions.

1) Is Stamp will be enough?
2) Do they check every transaction?
3) Should I provide 6 months or 1 month will be enough?

Many thanks for your help?

never
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Bank Statement Question(Yet again)

Post by never » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:57 pm

mkosucu wrote:I am going to Croydon on 01/07/2015 for ILR from Tier 2

I have printed last 6 months' statements and my bank just "stamped" them(Not signed).

I have 3 questions.

1) Is Stamp will be enough?
2) Do they check every transaction?
3) Should I provide 6 months or 1 month will be enough?

Many thanks for your help?
hi

Dear i think so stamp will be enough but you ask them a letter as well which is good for you in which your account number and name is mention

and if you are claiming last 12 of your salary then i think so you need last 12 months bank statement as well so they can check your salary and well coming in to your account
yes they check every transaction, but you must go safe from your side provide all the documents

please any senior member also answer his question what i know i tell him

atrang

Post by atrang » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:08 pm

I think only stamp is not sufficient. If you cannot provide original bank statements, then online printout should be stamped as well as signed by the branch executive.
Also, in order to show your 12 month income, the salary deposits in the bank statements are verified and so you definitely need 12 month statement at least.

Now that you are already late, I would suggest getting the last 12 months statement from online banking and get any branch executive to stamp and sign.

mkosucu
Newly Registered

Post by mkosucu » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:08 pm

I m applying under Tier 2. Why do I need 12 months statements. I have got letter from my company saying that I have been employed, and I have last 6 years pay slips. now you scared me.. I thought Tier 2 is different. is it not? Please help!

never
United Kingdom

Post by never » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:16 pm

mkosucu wrote:I m applying under Tier 2. Why do I need 12 months statements. I have got letter from my company saying that I have been employed, and I have last 6 years pay slips. now you scared me.. I thought Tier 2 is different. is it not? Please help!

Dear
if you read this form so many people are also taking p60 as well

but you are claiming last 12 months income for that you have to provide 12 months statements so please don't waste the time go bank and singed and stamp the statements at least you can safe your side when your visa is going to expire if you have enough time then please took all the important documents and then apply other wise you put your self in the trouble as well

mkosucu
Newly Registered

Post by mkosucu » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Thanks "never" I will do it. But I want to ask something

what do you mean by "but you are claiming last 12 months income for that you have to provide 12 months"?

never
United Kingdom

Post by never » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:26 pm

mkosucu wrote:Thanks "never" I will do it. But I want to ask something

what do you mean by "but you are claiming last 12 months income for that you have to provide 12 months"?

its means that you are showing that you are earning for that you have 12 months statements as well that you earning is coming into your account

please i don't know to much about tier 2 but please ask any one help about this matter

any senior member please reply

mkosucu
Newly Registered

Post by mkosucu » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Because there is no 12 month mentioned in TIER 2 area at all...

mkosucu
Newly Registered

Post by mkosucu » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:29 pm

Can someone else help please?

mkh

Post by mkh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:44 pm

atrang wrote:I think only stamp is not sufficient. If you cannot provide original bank statements, then online printout should be stamped as well as signed by the branch executive.
This is so wrong!! please check the SET (O) guidance it clearly says only stamp on every printed page is sufficient.

"An electronic bank or building society statement from an online account, but it must contain all of the details listed above. You must also provide either: a supporting letter from their bank or building society, on company headed paper, confirming the statement provided is authentic, or an electronic bank or building society statement bearing the official stamp of the bank or building society on every page"

mnaeem126
inactive

Post by mnaeem126 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:29 pm

For Tier 2, there is no need of 12 months payslips and 12 months bank statement. Earnings are verified by HMRC in financial year for Tier 2.

mjm9691

Post by mjm9691 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 pm

For tier 2 you only need 1 recent or 3 months salary slips. To be sure take last 6 months but you don't need 12 for Tier 2, it might be for Tier 1.

mkosucu
Newly Registered

Post by mkosucu » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:55 am

Thanks all. Wish me a luck. I will inform you tonight!