ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minor Children & Entry Visa to India

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jacsll55
Mood:
Bahrain

Minor Children & Entry Visa to India

Post by jacsll55 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Is the track your application at http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/ correct, as I have submitted application more than a week ago and there has been no update since then. last time I applied I got the passport back in 4 days.
Anyone here applied recently.
Timelines please!

jacsll55
Mood:
Bahrain

Re: Minor Children & Entry Visa to India

Post by jacsll55 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:45 am

Is there anyone who has made an application for entry visa recently? I am just hitting a brick wall here, the online tracking has no information, my emails and calls are answered at call centers and they have no real information, all I have the the delivery confirmation for the application sent by Royal Mail Special delivery.

Traveling on 13th July, getting bit paniky, any help much appreciated.

samkma
Member of Standing

Post by samkma » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:42 pm

jacsll55 wrote:Is the track your application at http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/ correct, as I have submitted application more than a week ago and there has been no update since then. last time I applied I got the passport back in 4 days.
Anyone here applied recently.
Timelines please!

The normal timescales are 3 -5 working days.
Postal applications will take extra 2 -3 days, so it seems this is out or normal timings, we need to take into consideration the time of the year and the application levels will be high.

Try contacting VFS helpline tel numbers and also the email id and if the tracking at any stage states as "SENT TO HCI" email this id fs.visa@hcilondon.in and explain briefly your situation. Keep it short and to the point as HCI officials have a good habit of not reading through the emails! LOL!
“Impossible is just an opinion.”
.......Paulo Coelho

jacsll55
Mood:
Bahrain

Post by jacsll55 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:21 am

Looks like VFS had the envelope sat in their office for 8 working days!! and after my repeated calls / Emails (all communication goes to call centr in India) they have sent the application to HCI on 3rd July (Fri) I am hoping that it will be returned back to VFS with visa in a day or 2.

My travel date is 13th (next Monday!!) :(

I have emailed the HCI visa FS at the email ID provided above. (Thank you samkma for that)

Does anyone have a direct contact number to VFS application center in Hounslow?

Much appreciated

jacsll55
Mood:
Bahrain

Post by jacsll55 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 pm

** BUMP **