ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Workpermit-->ILR: Required Documents in FAQ

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wokerman
Newly Registered

Workpermit-->ILR: Required Documents in FAQ

Post by wokerman » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:22 am

Dear Kayalami (& other moderators),

It might be worth putting this list of documents in the FAQ. I have seen this question posted quite a few times in the forum. I am going to apply as well soon and was just going to check the FAQ since its a very common question that people ask.

Cheers.
Workerman.

Gmmi

Post by Gmmi » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:29 am

Hi,

Yes I agree with you. Its a very common question to ask. But I think Kaylami is no longer there! I don't know who is the moderator now.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:38 am

Gmmi wrote:Hi,

Yes I agree with you. Its a very common question to ask. But I think Kaylami is no longer there! I don't know who is the moderator now.
Kayalami is still around but quite busy lately....we will take your request into consideration pretty soon

Checkmate
On behalf of the moderators
Where there is a will there is a way.

Gmmi

Post by Gmmi » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:50 am

Thanks Checkmate