ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Hello Immigration Boards Friends,

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gautam Seth
Newly Registered

Re: Hello Immigration Boards Friends,

Post by Gautam Seth » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:23 am

Hello There.

I needed some help as I am applying for Express entry 2015. I am not sure if this is the right forum but would really appreciate if you can help me with my query. I have got a total of Band 7 with a minimum of 6.5 however my wife had got a total of band 6 but only in reading she has got 4.5. I want to claim additional points to be higher in the pool. Will I be able to claim some points for her language. I am aware minimum of band 6 is required but does the same condition applies for the dependents as I am the primary applicant. Also though she is a housewife but is a post graduate. If i want to get her additional points can I get the ECA done for her. Thanks in advance guys would really appreciate if anyone can help me out with this.