ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization application biometric enrolment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rosdean
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalization application biometric enrolment

Post by rosdean » Tue May 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Hi
Can you confirm that you didn't get a letter to get the Biometrics enrolled. how long it has taken to get the confirmation letter from the date you had submitted the application to NCS. Many Thanks
RochelleT wrote:Hello,

My BRP card was returned and section 6.7 was changed by the NCS lady to No from yes and she wrote original sighted and certified as the reason.

Same with Mainrm, I was told I wouldn't be asked for biometrics again but watch this space.

Thanks.

mfs_313
Newly Registered

Post by mfs_313 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Has anyone heard back about it? I am travelling for a month outside UK, so would like to know.

I had my ILR in May 2014 and applied for naturalisation last month.

Thanks,
Fahd

fwd079
Diamond Member

Post by fwd079 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:58 am

mfs_313 wrote:Has anyone heard back about it? I am travelling for a month outside UK, so would like to know.

I had my ILR in May 2014 and applied for naturalisation last month.

Thanks,
Fahd
Check a few updates in this link please. And please post your timeline there, if haven't already done so. Good luck.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

leila123
Newly Registered

Post by leila123 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:27 am

I applied in May and just received a letter saying I had to go to the Post Office to register my biometrics. They gave me 15 days to do it otherwise the application would be rejected. I had already registered my biometrics as part of the ILR process so I guess this is an extra requirement.

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:37 am

Biometrics get done too many times cant they just use the ones on file

saanju9
Member of Standing

Post by saanju9 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:00 pm

njoy1987 wrote:Biometrics get done too many times cant they just use the ones on file
How do you think they make money????

The funny think is that they will only keep these details until the Citizenship Ceremony... what the hell????... why taking them and asking us to pay £19.20, when it will be deleted anyways

sheraz88
Newly Registered

Post by sheraz88 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:44 pm

I have applied for Naturalisation recently and with that was biometric at the post office, now its have been three months for the biometric and I have not heard anything about it and when I ring the home office they say you have to wait 6 months!! I can't get a job cause of that as they don't accept ILR on a expired passport. Has anyone else has the same issue? please i need to know thanks.