ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Derivative right of residence help needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

godtimebest
Newly Registered

Derivative right of residence help needed

Post by godtimebest » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Hello everyone this question is for my family friend, we really need help and advice.

Here we go?

(She is an Ex eea family member with EEA national Child )
She married and have a baby to ex her Eea national husband in 2008.
Eea recidence card was granted in 2009 to 2014 December,
duo to some problems with her husband they separated in the same 2009 before her recidence card was granted, since then both of them never live together again .
After 4 year of separation, divorce process start in 2013 while the divorce was finalise in 2014. She has been working since 2012 until now her recidence card has expired but she still work with her employer. SHE CANNOT RETAIL A RIGHT BECAUSE HER HUSBAND HAS NOT BEEN WORKING SINCE 2010 AND SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO PROVIDE HER EX WORK HESTORY AND they stop living together since 2009.
So my question now is that can she use her work pays slips and comprehensive sinck insurance to prove eea child self sufficient in Chen case If no please advice us what else she need in Chen case.

Thanks
My regards