ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Poppyuk
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by Poppyuk » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:01 am

fatima-ahmed wrote:@congratulation '' Poppyuk'' on your mother's visa.
your mother had a travel history , therefore, she applied for 2 years visa ..
My mother has also been travelling to UK and we are now considering to apply 2 years visa .
But no matter if you r granted 2 years visa or 6 months visa, all the visitors have to stay less then 180 days...

May I know how long (months) your mother stayed in UK on her first visit??

Thanks
Thanks my mother wrote 6 week stay last time but she stayed 3 months and 20 days ladt time and now we wrote 4 weeks stay

stressed123
Newly Registered

Post by stressed123 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:35 am

Just wanted to thank people here for their insight. I was checking and re-checking this forum religiously for the past week. Applied for a 5 year visit visa on priority.
Got a 'not straightforward case' email on Wednesday the 24th of June. That freaked me out. My sister in London got a verification call the same day in the evening. Got a 'visa app concluded' email on Sat the 27th. Gerrys called me today, went to collect my passport (felt like I would throw up and faint in the car and while waiting to get my passport) I got my visa! Thank God. Now I can sleep in peace. This forum is very helpful and consoled me in my week of stress!

Calendula

Post by Calendula » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:26 am

My father is a business man.
Me, my father and my sister is going to apply for UK Visa together.
Please let me know whether i have to attach the bank statements of my father with each application or only with father's application.
Thanks

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Calendula wrote:My father is a business man.
Please let me know whether i have to attach the bank statements of my father with each application or only with father's application.
Thanks
Hi, If you and and your sister are under 18 years and dependant on your father then only your father's bank statement will be sufficient for all of you. But if you are over 18 then the ECO want to see everybody's bank statement. This is what happend in my sister's case.
When two or three people want to travel together and apply for VISA. The documents will in go in one file to the ECO.
Hope it will help.

kaif ali
Newly Registered

Post by kaif ali » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:14 pm

mb95061z wrote:
Calendula wrote:My father is a business man.
Thanks
Hi, If you and and your sister are under 18 years and dependant on your father then only your father's bank statement will be sufficient for all of you. But if you are over 18 then the ECO want to see everybody's bank statement. This is what happend in my sister's case.
When two or three people want to travel together and apply for VISA. The documents will in go in one file to the ECO.
Hope it will help.
only 1 bank statement is enough. with more than 50 lakh with each transaction should be explained, where it has come from.. proper evidence. also if ur father do job his salary should me more than 1.5 lakh. your sister holiday letter and ur holiday letter. remember each big transaction in your fathers account should be explained that where this money has come from. also family ties should be shown like property documents. nadra certificate.

your father is business man.. so he should shown his business account and personal account as well.. proper evidence of business NTN.LETTER HEADS, BUSINESS CARDS. BUSINESS ACCOUNT

Calendula

Post by Calendula » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Actually my question was that all the joint applications and documents go in one packet to ECO?

kaif ali
Newly Registered

Post by kaif ali » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:50 pm

is concluded email for visit visa means approved or refusal.?????

or its just a normal email which they send to every person?

nominet.12
Newly Registered

Post by nominet.12 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:43 pm

musfah wrote:
Bamtexltd wrote:Hi all,
Can anyone help with this refusal please because this ECO upset me with this refusal.
I invite my daddy to visit me and my family in UK for 2 weeks. Below are the document I sent to him
1. Invitation letter & sponsorship letter
2. My partner passport, my daughter passport and my passport pages
3. My payslip & my partner payslip for 6month both almost £2200 per month
4. My house agreement & water bill
5. My bank account statement £2,800 & my credit card statement with limit of £3000
6. My employment letter and my partner employment letter

Father side
1. Employment letter
2. Annul leave letter
3. Bank account almost £331
4. House properties
5. Tax clearance

In my sponsorship letter I mention that I will pay for all the expenses include ticket
And the ECO rang me from Sheffield UK and interview me and he asked me who is going to pay for flight ticket and I confirm it that I will pay for the ticket. Which is satisfied with it according to him that day. But it surprise me when My daddy went to collect his document and it was refused.
Below is refusal letter
I have considered
1. your application and any additional relevant information you have provided with it
2. Your immigration history
3. An interview with your son (sponsor name)

The decision
You are seeking to enter the UK for 2 weeks to visit your son. You have stated that your son is providing accommodation for your visit and I am satisfied he is able to do son
You list the cost of this visit to you personally as £470. As evidence of available funds you have provided bank statement in your name with a balance £331. From the information on your application form and the documents you have submitted, you have not demonstrated that you have funds available for your proposed visit.

But in the form I mention it there that I will be paying for trip but On number 78. of the form which says "the cost of aeroplane" which I mention £470 for the cost of ticket.
Can anyone help me with this please. What can I do with it, I want to reapply and I need a cover letter to back it up. If anyone can help me with covering letter I will be very happy.
Just lodge a complaint to Home Office through letter and email, I have done the same as they refused Family visit visa for my parents. The reason given was complete bogus, either they are not competent enough or just trying to make money by refusing everyone's application.
Hi I agree, they are just making money and using people hard earned money. UKVI are refusing people as thinking they are all fine and rest of the world is idiot. So in competent UKVI staff

nominet.12
Newly Registered

Post by nominet.12 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:45 pm

terriblescream wrote:
musfah wrote:
Can anyone help with this refusal please because this ECO upset me with this refusal.
I invite my daddy to visit me and my family in UK for 2 weeks. Below are the document I sent to him
5. My bank account statement £2,800 & my credit card statement with limit of £3000

Father side
1. Employment letter
2. Annul leave letter
4. House properties
5. Tax clearance

In my sponsorship letter I mention that I will pay for all the expenses include ticket
And the ECO rang me from Sheffield UK and interview me and he asked me who is going to pay for flight ticket and I confirm it that I will pay for the ticket. Which is satisfied with it according to him that day. But it surprise me when My daddy went to collect his document and it was refused.
Below is refusal letter
I have considered
1. your application and any additional relevant information you have provided with it

The decision
You are seeking to enter the UK for 2 weeks to visit your son. You have stated that your son is providing accommodation for your visit and I am satisfied he is able to do son
You list the cost of this visit to you personally as £470. As evidence of available funds you have provided bank statement in your name with a balance £331. From the information on your application form and the documents you have submitted, you have not demonstrated that you have funds available for your proposed visit.

But in the form I mention it there that I will be paying for trip but On number 78. of the form which says "the cost of aeroplane" which I mention £470 for the cost of ticket.
Can anyone help me with this please. What can I do with it, I want to reapply and I need a cover letter to back it up. If anyone can help me with covering letter I will be very happy.
Just lodge a complaint to Home Office through letter and email, I have done the same as they refused Family visit visa for my parents. The reason given was complete bogus, either they are not competent enough or just trying to make money by refusing everyone's application.
I'm with you musfah - the reasons were very absurd for my SIL and MIL. It shows incompetency of the ECO, on one paragraph he says you are unemployed and same paragraph he says "your income" really are you SERIOUS!!!

The ECO could not even read the name on the statement. I have complained as well and will not give UP and I intended to start a page on social media if the issue is not resolved and proper logical reasons are provided. I've just wasted £336

If you ever intend to take an action i.e go to them, have more than 1 person join the complaint I'll be more than happy to join, please PM me.
AGREED WITH YOU

nominet.12
Newly Registered

Post by nominet.12 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:46 pm

musfah wrote:

Father side
1. Employment letter
2. Annul leave letter
4. House properties
5. Tax clearance

Below is refusal letter
I have considered

The decision

When I looked at the refusal letter I started laughing once :)

"You have said that your friend in the United Kingdom will help you with this visit by paying for your maintenance and accommodation whilst you are in the United kingdom and I am satisfied that he is in a position to do so. But whilst I take that into account in assessing your proposed maintenance and accommodation in the United Kingdom that is only one aspect of the visitor rules and this sponsorship does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave the United Kingdom on completion of your visit"

FRIEND??? you kidding me?? I am son of my father not friend. Properties documents attached aren't ties to country?? fully incompetent.. and at point he mentioned your daughter live in United Kingdom.... What !!!!!! again joke??? I am SON not Daughter.
AGREED .. THEY ARE A******

nominet.12
Newly Registered

Post by nominet.12 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi all
Abosolutely, they are making money like scammers... They are refusing people with idiotic ways that after reading refusal letters you laugh with anger

Absolutely awful service UKVI specially in Abu Dhabi are providing.

nominet.12
Newly Registered

Post by nominet.12 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service).

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

fatima-ahmed

Post by fatima-ahmed » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:41 am

Hi everyone !

those who have applied and got ''2 years family visit visa'' can plz tell me if they had paid '' immigration health surcharge ''??????

thank you

jubidoO
Newly Registered

question

Post by jubidoO » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:00 am

hi there!

i applied schengen visa for denmark family visit on may 19 2015

and yesterday i receieved a sms alert and email from vfs of denmark says

"your visa application reference number ^&*6787878787 has been endorsed to the denmark embassy manila on 7/7/2015".

""your visa application reference number ^&*6787878787 has been dispatched to the denmark embassy manila on 7/7/2015 for processing".

then lastly this.

"your visa application reference number ^&*6787878787 is now ready for collection at the denmark visa application center, manila on 7/7/2015.

thats it im so confused what is that mean any suggestion?

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:13 am

fatima-ahmed wrote:Hi everyone !

those who have applied and got ''2 years family visit visa'' can plz tell me if they had paid '' immigration health surcharge ''??????

thank you
Does that have surcharge have to be paid for a 6 month visit visa - went to the website yesterday to create an application and its changed !

Also when putting in peoples income does not like things like £/$ - how/where do we explain this?

fatima-ahmed

Post by fatima-ahmed » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:41 am

@ shazia you can write such as 300GBP .... or...1000GBP
GBP means British Pound

nadeem154
Newly Registered

Update on your UK visa application - GWF035287981

Post by nadeem154 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Subject: Update on your UK visa application - GWF035287981
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.

You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so and you are also reminded to avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

I received this email from British high commission Islamabad and visa was granted. Do not listen to any one. This is just standard format they send after making decision.

Poppyuk
Newly Registered

Post by Poppyuk » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:04 pm

fatima-ahmed wrote:Hi everyone !

thank you
no I didn't pay anything.....

tagb2000

Post by tagb2000 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:56 pm

AoA all.

I submitted an application to sponsor my sister on Monday @ Mirpur VAC.

At what point will the applicant receive an acknowledgement that the application has been sent/received at the embassy?

For some reason the mirpur vac have clearly not bothered to keep me posted even after paying the charge for SMS.

Thanks in advance

mulung
Newly Registered

Post by mulung » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:28 am

I've just received the following email. My question is would they call me or I can simply go there to collect my passport? And what are the collection times? I couldn't find any on there website.

Thanks!
Dear ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/15/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:10 am

mulung wrote:I've just received the following email. My question is would they call me or I can simply go there to collect my passport? And what are the collection times? I couldn't find any on there website.

Thanks!
Dear ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/15/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
I'd suggest you wait for the next email saying that your documents are ready for collection. Texts service is not very reliable. I hope you will get second email very soon. Good luck

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:14 am

tagb2000 wrote:AoA all.

I submitted an application to sponsor my sister on Monday @ Mirpur VAC.

At what point will the applicant receive an acknowledgement that the application has been sent/received at the embassy?

For some reason the mirpur vac have clearly not bothered to keep me posted even after paying the charge for SMS.

Thanks in advance
It usually takes between 4-7 days to reach your application at BHC Abu Dhabi. They send you an acknowledgement email.

tagb2000

Post by tagb2000 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks daddy1980

cocosuwe
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Lagos (Ref:1234567)

Post by cocosuwe » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi Bamtex,I receive same email like yours.pls could you please confirmed for me if you got this at the bottom of the email.

(This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.
This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.
S/N:5721617253A74AD6EF63A7F912274B36).

I will be looking forward to hear from you soon,thanks alot.

Qaiser125
Newly Registered

Post by Qaiser125 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:46 pm

hi all i applied for my mother visit visa from pakistan which was refused..i am going to apply again..do i need to send my tenancy agreement sponsor letter again?? thanks