ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Procedure advice needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wi13b051

EEA2 Procedure advice needed

Post by wi13b051 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:04 am

Hello All,

Just arrived in England and I want to begin the EEA2 procedure. I came in with an EEA familty Permit. I have no idea on how to start out. I have a few question.
1. I am yet to get a job. Will I be able to work without getting the Residence card yet?

2. Do we need tenancy agreement to complete the application process? Currently, My wife and I stay in a shared sublet flat and am thinking if that will be an issue completing the application with this sort of accommodation arrangement . My wife currently works though. She was here about 2 months before i came to join her.

3. Can I change apartment in the middle of the application?
Please a detailed advice will be highly appreciated. I know you all have other issues and things to attend to, but i'll be grateful for your contribution no matter how small. Thank you.

Regards,
Vavi

wi13b051

Re: EEA2 Procedure advice needed

Post by wi13b051 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:42 am

Any advice please ?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:56 pm

EEA2 application procedure is fairly easy and straightforward as long as the EU national is exercising its treaty rights. Usually an application form itself a guide but since the new form has been introduced there is a lot confusion as what needs and what doesn't need. Refer to following thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 80611.html
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

wi13b051

Post by wi13b051 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:51 pm

sheraz7 wrote:EEA2 application procedure is fairly easy and straightforward as long as the EU national is exercising its treaty rights. Usually an application form itself a guide but since the new form has been introduced there is a lot confusion as what needs and what doesn't need. Refer to following thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 80611.html
I understand. Thanks for your input. Can I change address after I have submitted an application like changing flat? Also Will I be able to work right now while only having EEA family permit?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Yes you can change address at:
https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... pdate.ofml

Once you submit eea2 application then will receive COA letter which will confirm your right of work for employment purposes.
REGARDS

wi13b051

Post by wi13b051 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:58 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Yes you can change address at:
https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... pdate.ofml

Once you submit eea2 application then will receive COA letter which will confirm your right of work for employment purposes.

Thanks for your contribution. If I apply for the EEA2 and immediately request the return of my passport for

1. My passport will expire in October and I have to get another one done in London
2. I have a very important meeting in September outside of England that I must attend.

If I apply in the first week of August, will be able to get my passport back before the end of August? I want to be sure of this or it's better I apply after I return back from where I am traveling to in September.

More also, I and my wife currently share flat with others in form of sublet which I assume there will be no tenancy agreement as it is for 3 months only. Please tell me, how will this affect my application? This is what I need to know ASAP and I can apply immediately. Please give idea.

Thanks

wi13b051

Post by wi13b051 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:28 am

Could someone help me clear up the confusion I have please. I know and I have tried but my answer is not being answered.

Here are my questions:
1. What supporting documents do I have to submit with the EEA2 FP application? My wife is applying for the registration certificate while I will apply for EEA2.

2. Do we need tenancy agreement to make this application or any address where we currently live in is fine and if we can change address in the middle of an application? I currently live in a sub-let shared flat for maximum of 3 months after we will move.

3. What sections of the EEA2 form are relevant? Is there any guide I can use to filling out the form?
These are the major question I need answers too.

Please someone respond

Thanks

wi13b051

Post by wi13b051 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:43 am

Can someone put me through please?

wi13b051

Post by wi13b051 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:45 pm

any one?

wi13b051

Post by wi13b051 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Could someone really help me with my doubts and answers please? I don't have elsewhere to get my answers from except here

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:19 pm

If you are a non-visa national to UK then better you apply eea2 RC once you return. And if you are a visa national then if you travel outside of England and if your current EEA family permit is expiring then more likely you will need another EEA family permit before entering. Remember, eea2 RC is a mere confirmation and is optional but it facilitate to find employment and re-entering UK (if visa national).
REGARDS

wi13b051

Post by wi13b051 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:02 pm

Thanks for the reply but below are the questions that I have and no one has been able to help me with it. please read below

Could someone help me clear up the confusion I have please. I know and I have tried but my answer is not being answered.

Here are my questions:

1. What supporting documents do I have to submit with the EEA2 FP application? My wife is applying for the registration certificate while I will apply for EEA2.

2. Do we need tenancy agreement to make this application or any address where we currently live in is fine and if we can change address in the middle of an application? I currently live in a sub-let shared flat for maximum of 3 months after we will move.

3. What sections of the EEA2 form are relevant? Is there any guide I can use to filling out the form?

These are the major question I need answers too.

Please someone respond

Thanks