ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raf7

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by raf7 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Mileman I just traced our past posts in which toraqa's application date has been mentioned as 9th March

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:27 pm

raf7 wrote:Mileman I just traced our past posts in which toraqa's application date has been mentioned as 9th March
My bad then, I must have looked at the wrong post!!
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

brineta.mace
Newly Registered

Post by brineta.mace » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Hi ,

I have been reading this forum every day since I have problem with my RC, and it was very helpful. I need some advices about my situation. I will be very grateful if someone can explain some things to me.

My timeline:

(My Husband EEA, Me- NON EEA)

20 Jan 2015-sent application for RC,
28 Jan 2015 Received COA......
waiting 6 months. And 4 days before the 6 months period expiring I've got a refusal on
24 Jul 2015 (dated 08/07/15)with right to appeal ( documents still in HO).

The refusal is because when they check my husband employment , my husband changed his working company and they can not find out does my husband work or not.

So I have made an appeal, but I don't know what to do while I am waiting. Yesterday I lose my job because my employer said that they have received a letter from HO that I don't have right to work in UK any more. Do I have right to work while I am waiting for my appeal?

Should I make some request to the HO to send me another COA until the decision from the appeal is done?!?

And another question; I made booking for our summer holiday few months ago, and on the 2 Sep I need to travel. What should I do?
Should I ask them to give my documents back and how I can do that, and will they allow me to come back in the country even if I don't have any visa or RC.

Thanks in advance....

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:08 pm

brineta.mace wrote:Hi ,

I have been reading this forum every day since I have problem with my RC, and it was very helpful. I need some advices about my situation. I will be very grateful if someone can explain some things to me.

My timeline:

waiting 6 months. And 4 days before the 6 months period expiring I've got a refusal on

The refusal is because when they check my husband employment , my husband changed his working company and they can not find out does my husband work or not.

So I have made an appeal, but I don't know what to do while I am waiting. Yesterday I lose my job because my employer said that they have received a letter from HO that I don't have right to work in UK any more. Do I have right to work while I am waiting for my appeal?

Should I make some request to the HO to send me another COA until the decision from the appeal is done?!?

And another question; I made booking for our summer holiday few months ago, and on the 2 Sep I need to travel. What should I do?
Should I ask them to give my documents back and how I can do that, and will they allow me to come back in the country even if I don't have any visa or RC.

Thanks in advance....
Did you inform your husband was changing jobs?

brineta.mace
Newly Registered

Post by brineta.mace » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:35 pm

:(
Last edited by brineta.mace on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brineta.mace
Newly Registered

Post by brineta.mace » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Mileman wrote:

My timeline:

Thanks in advance....
No I haven't. I know that is my fault, But I was thinking that my application is reviewed by than , because my husband change his work place in May :cry:

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:11 pm

brineta.mace wrote:
Mileman wrote:

My timeline:

Thanks in advance....
No I haven't. I know that is my fault, But I was thinking that my application is reviewed by than , because my husband change his work place in May :cry:
There is a thread that discusses appeals more in detail, you may be able to get more help there!!

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... -1000.html

sandeshk

Post by sandeshk » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:57 am

Hey Everyone

I have been following this forum and i need some advice pls.

I was filling out the EEA FM form was stuck on the below questions.

1) How long have you lived in the UK?

2) Please provide details of any periods of absence of more than 6 months during that time?

Do they want my overall stay including my previous visit in UK(Which was in 2007 till 2009 and then in 2010) or just my last entry which i came on March 2015 till now

Thanks

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:05 am

Mileman wrote:
raf7 wrote:Congrats toraqa! Can you post your timeline again please mate

Toraqa, congrats !! Coffee is on you!!

Raf, I think Toraqa was exactly as me from a timeline perspective, applied 3/24, COA 3/30.
Thanks you guys, hope yours come asap.
Mileman, by all means, just pick the place :wink:

So my final timeline is:

App sent: 9/3
HO receive: 10/3
Confirmation letter: 16/3
COA : 20/3
Change of adress 10/5
Request passport 27/5
Got it 3/6
RC: 1/8 dated 28/7

I would love to say that this fourm has been a basic part of every day of my life for the past 5 months, i wish you all the best.
TIME TO ENJOY MY HOLIDAYYYYYY :D :twisted:

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:37 am

sandeshk wrote:Hey Everyone

I have been following this forum and i need some advice pls.

I was filling out the EEA FM form was stuck on the below questions.

1) How long have you lived in the UK?

2) Please provide details of any periods of absence of more than 6 months during that time?

Do they want my overall stay including my previous visit in UK(Which was in 2007 till 2009 and then in 2010) or just my last entry which i came on March 2015 till now

Thanks
I would recommend being as thorough as possible.
The last version of the form had some free blank spaces in which you were able to add additional notes, etc, etc.
You can put March 2015 in how long have you been, and then in the extra notes you can add your previous stays, under which documents you were settled, etc.
Your information is of course available to them, as long as you show you are doing full disclosure you should be ok, but again, I´d try to be as clear as possible to show first hand you are not trying to hide anything.

mmonika
Newly Registered

EEA - Non EEA divorce procedure!

Post by mmonika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:55 am

Hello Seniors,

This is for my friend who is a non eea national married to a eea national, they are still married the problem here is the eea national has now left the country for a better job in the middle east, and it is more than 6 months now, he is not able to get annual leave from the employer so my friend is now worried that this will not be good for her application later for a PR or ILR, they were here in the UK living together for 3 years and 4 months as a married couple before her husband got a better job in middle east, now what will you suggest how to go about this situation, is a divorce better but then again he is not here so really any advice will be appreciated,

emgc86
Newly Registered

Post by emgc86 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:11 am

Hello everybody, please I would appreciate if someone can help me, I am posting my question again.

Hello, I have read some of the post on this thread and I have not found a clear answer for my doubt. I appreciate if someone can help me. I applied for a residence card as a EEA spouse in May. As almost everybody in this thread, I am still waiting for the residence card. I need to travel to my home country, so I know I can request my passport, but when I tried to do that this is what the page says:
if I am the main applicant or another applicant and I am subject to immigration control (i.e. not settled or an EEA national or the family member of an EEA national) and I have requested my travel document for identity purposes I understand that if I use those documents to travel outside the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man my application may be refused, voided or withdrawn and the fee will not be refunded. I may also be unable to re-enter the UK;
I am subject to immigration control. I was planning to request an EEA family permit back home, and then come back to the UK, but it seems that if I request my passport for leaving the country my application will be withdrawn or refused.

Does someone know how this work?.

Thanks everybody.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:52 am

esthi_gc wrote:Hello everybody, please I would appreciate if someone can help me, I am posting my question again.

Hello, I have read some of the post on this thread and I have not found a clear answer for my doubt. I appreciate if someone can help me. I applied for a residence card as a EEA spouse in May. As almost everybody in this thread, I am still waiting for the residence card. I need to travel to my home country, so I know I can request my passport, but when I tried to do that this is what the page says:
if I am the main applicant or another applicant and I am subject to immigration control (i.e. not settled or an EEA national or the family member of an EEA national) and I have requested my travel document for identity purposes I understand that if I use those documents to travel outside the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man my application may be refused, voided or withdrawn and the fee will not be refunded. I may also be unable to re-enter the UK;
I am subject to immigration control. I was planning to request an EEA family permit back home, and then come back to the UK, but it seems that if I request my passport for leaving the country my application will be withdrawn or refused.

Does someone know how this work?.

Thanks everybody.
Esthi, this is pretty much the standard message everyone requests when they ask for their passports back...there is a letter you receive once they are delivered that says the exact same thing.

The OFFICIAL suggestion from the HO is don´t travel while your RC is being processed...I do know cases of people who have travelled, and had no trouble as long as they were with their sponsor, or, as long as they were able to prove their relationship to them.

I would try the expat forum for this question, the moderators there are very knowledgeable and answer quite quick.

jotoia

Post by jotoia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi all
Does anyone know phone no to contact HO about my application.
Ive sent application 14.07.15 and still have not heard anything about COA which i urgently
need to renew my cab licence. Got letter from licending unit that they cant renew my licence without it.
Thank you

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:09 pm

jotoia wrote:Hi all
Does anyone know phone no to contact HO about my application.
Ive sent application 14.07.15 and still have not heard anything about COA which i urgently
need to renew my cab licence. Got letter from licending unit that they cant renew my licence without it.
Thank you
Try this one 0300 123 2241

jotoia

Post by jotoia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Try this one 0300 123 2241[/quote]

Thank you

sandeshk

Post by sandeshk » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:57 pm

Thanks Mileman

I came on Family visit visa under the UK immigration law. Just want to make sure that can i still apply for EEA FM from Family visit visa.

Vicky-Vika
Newly Registered

Post by Vicky-Vika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:54 pm

toraqa wrote:
Mileman wrote:
raf7 wrote:Congrats toraqa! Can you post your timeline again please mate

Toraqa, congrats !! Coffee is on you!!

Raf, I think Toraqa was exactly as me from a timeline perspective, applied 3/24, COA 3/30.
Thanks you guys, hope yours come asap.
Mileman, by all means, just pick the place :wink:

So my final timeline is:

App sent: 9/3
HO receive: 10/3
Confirmation letter: 16/3
COA : 20/3
Change of adress 10/5
Request passport 27/5
Got it 3/6
RC: 1/8 dated 28/7

I would love to say that this fourm has been a basic part of every day of my life for the past 5 months, i wish you all the best.
TIME TO ENJOY MY HOLIDAYYYYYY :D :twisted:

Hi Toraqa, congratulation!!!
I am also the EEA2 RC March applicant who joined in this forum from July. Still waiting for my RC.

Finger cross... hope can get the RC soon, as planning to travel for work in the end of August. If cannot get the RC before 20th Aug. Will need to postpone my trip, feel stressed for this since my job will require me to travel.
Did HO send back your RC with supporting material using the pre-paid package?
I currently use the Post tracking system everyday to check my package..... till now only shows " Please come back later"
Thanks and Cheers.

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:49 am

Anyone started the week with any good news from the March team?

jotoia

Post by jotoia » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 am

Hi
Anyones got email address for requesting COA please?

Thank you

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:00 pm

jotoia wrote:Hi

Thank you
Try this

http://surinder-singh-route.info/how-do ... placement/

Zedy
Newly Registered

Post by Zedy » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:03 pm

fernandopeleias wrote:Hello Everyone,

I have been reading this forum for quite a long time, and I thought it would be good to share my timeline and some details with you! We are also february applicants and still waiting for the RC. I am brazilian/portuguese (dual citizenship). My wife is brazilian. We came to UK last September, to do my PhD here. We got married in august/2014, but had been in a long relationship since 2008. We applied for the EEA1 in Brazil, and we included several pictures to support this evidence, private insurance health, etc etc. My wife is an architect and found a job in an architectural office whilst she was still covered by the EEA1. We finally applied for the RC on 21/02 and included also the same evidences from the EEA1, and also evidences about her job now (pay splips, contract, income tax, etc).

Here is our timeline:

Application sent: 21.02
Received in HO: 23.02
Payment deduction: 24.02
COA w/right to work: 03/03
RC: Pending

We havent heard anything from them after the COA letter. We tried to call a few times, but the answer is always the same: We cannot give any details before 6 months...

anyone else from late february still waiting?
I'm still waiting. I applied 24.02.

jotoia

Post by jotoia » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Mileman wrote:
jotoia wrote:Hi

Thank you
Try this

http://surinder-singh-route.info/how-do ... placement/

That is really helpfull
Thank you

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Hi Guys,
Today I have written a mail to HO regarding my wife's status change.
She was student when i applied in April.
She is jobseeker now. Also I have attached her email invitations to interviews. I am hoping that It will help and they won't say anything in the future.

I was hoping by the 1st week of august all March applicants will be cleared up and will be time for April applicants.

So annoying they have just started to March applicants.
I think we have to wait ours at the end of october :shock:

sandeshk

Post by sandeshk » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Hey guys If anybody can pls help with this query, I will be applying next week.

"I came on Family visit visa under the UK immigration law. Just want to make sure that can i still apply for EEA FM from Family visit visa"

Thanks