ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal dismissed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

meet2mustafiz

Appeal dismissed

Post by meet2mustafiz » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:17 pm

I am in trouble !!
My application to go Upper Tribunal is refused.My determination was sent in to wrong solicitor and my wrong address though we notify on time before hearing.after request they sent into correct address.when we made application to go UT then some how Tribunal didn't received it.though we have the evidence.Later on we sent another application to permission to go UT with all evidences and finally Tribunal refused the reason of late appeal and closed the case.I am going to speak to my solicitor soon.what should I do ??? pls advised

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Re: Appeal dismissed now going to UT

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 pm

meet2mustafiz wrote:I am in trouble !!
My application to go Upper Tribunal is refused.My determination was sent in to wrong solicitor and my wrong address though we notify on time before hearing.after request they sent into correct address.when we made application to go UT then some how Tribunal didn't received it.though we have the evidence.Later on we sent another application to permission to go UT with all evidences and finally Tribunal refused the reason of late appeal and closed the case.I am going to speak to my solicitor soon.what should I do ??? pls advised
Have you exhausted all of your appeal options?

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:16 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:
I haven't exhausted all appeal right.I asked FTT for permission to go Upper Tribunal.but Tribunal did not accepted the reason of late application of permission.according to my solicitor he have the all evidences.Now I am very very worried and frustrated.because I was nearly there to make 10 years in Uk.pls advised.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:45 pm

meet2mustafiz wrote:
naveediiqbal wrote:
I haven't exhausted all appeal right.I asked FTT for permission to go Upper Tribunal.but Tribunal did not accepted the reason of late application of permission.according to my solicitor he have the all evidences.Now I am very very worried and frustrated.because I was nearly there to make 10 years in Uk.pls advised.
Try going to Judicial review then if possible

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Try going to Judicial review then if possible[/quote]

can I go UT directely ?

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:10 am

meet2mustafiz wrote:Try going to Judicial review then if possible
can I go UT directely ?[/quote]

Have you asked any solicitor the same question, what they are advising?

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:36 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:
can I go UT directely ?
Have you asked any solicitor the same question, what they are advising?[/quote]

asked one solicitor,he advised to do Judicial review

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 pm

meet2mustafiz wrote:
naveediiqbal wrote:
can I go UT directely ?
Have you asked any solicitor the same question, what they are advising?
asked one solicitor,he advised to do Judicial review[/quote]

Then that's the right advise I think, try initiating it by time.

meet2mustafiz

Re: Appeal dismissed

Post by meet2mustafiz » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:52 pm

I am on the edge of the mountain,I really don't see any hope.
my application for permission to appeal is refused by FTT ,they said its invalid -out of time.is there anyone who have any idea ,any light for me ?
Judge say on refusal letter that my solicitor submitted s84 form but he did not inform judge about the changes of representative. This is not true. I can clearly remember that during hearing my solicitor mention that he is my legal representative. I had some issue with previous representative that why I change my solicitor and ombudsmen dealing those issue . Also my previous solicitor did not mention everything about my position and judge offer my solicitor to sent my application for reconsideration to home office.

Judge said after determination been sent in to wrong address my solicitor did not contracted with Tribunal for 8 month, its not true. Another place judge said my solicitor contracted with tribunal on 23.12.2014.and he said nothing about his first attempted of sending permission to appeal on 30.12.2014 .my solicitor have evidence of automatic response from system.

Tribunal also sent determination in to my old address( Portsmouth). When my solicitor confirm my new address(London) during hearing.

My solicitor again lodge another application for appeal to Upper Tribunal.if UT refused my application then is there any way left for me ? I think if Judge take my appeal as valid but refused to go UT then I am fine.I can apply for ILR.this 30th of August I will be 10 years in UK.

Pls check attached copy of refusal

pls advised

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:46 pm

meet2mustafiz wrote:I am on the edge of the mountain,I really don't see any hope.
my application for permission to appeal is refused by FTT ,they said its invalid -out of time.is there anyone who have any idea ,any light for me ?
Judge say on refusal letter that my solicitor submitted s84 form but he did not inform judge about the changes of representative. This is not true. I can clearly remember that during hearing my solicitor mention that he is my legal representative. I had some issue with previous representative that why I change my solicitor and ombudsmen dealing those issue . Also my previous solicitor did not mention everything about my position and judge offer my solicitor to sent my application for reconsideration to home office.

Judge said after determination been sent in to wrong address my solicitor did not contracted with Tribunal for 8 month, its not true. Another place judge said my solicitor contracted with tribunal on 23.12.2014.and he said nothing about his first attempted of sending permission to appeal on 30.12.2014 .my solicitor have evidence of automatic response from system.

Tribunal also sent determination in to my old address( Portsmouth). When my solicitor confirm my new address(London) during hearing.

My solicitor again lodge another application for appeal to Upper Tribunal.if UT refused my application then is there any way left for me ? I think if Judge take my appeal as valid but refused to go UT then I am fine.I can apply for ILR.this 30th of August I will be 10 years in UK.

Pls check attached copy of refusal

pls advised
can you try lodging a judicial review if you have evidence and could prove any thing.

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:15 am

does someone can lodge an judicial review on Judge decision ? I am not sure,are you sure ?
thanks for an idea

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am

meet2mustafiz wrote:does someone can lodge an judicial review on Judge decision ? I am not sure,are you sure ?
thanks for an idea
Therefore I suggested you to seek legal counsel. Your legal advisor could advise you better on this.

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:06 pm

if my application to UT also refused by tribunal then when Home office will take step to close my bank account ??

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:25 pm

See Appeal a decision by the immigration and asylum tribunal

On what date did FTT refuse permission to appeal to UT?
On what date did you apply to UK to seek permission to appeal in th UT?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:10 pm

sushdmehta wrote:See Appeal a decision by the immigration and asylum tribunal

On what date did FTT refuse permission to appeal to UT?
On what date did you apply to UK to seek permission to appeal in th UT?
i applyed directely to go UT on 3rd august2015.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:21 pm

meet2mustafiz wrote:does someone can lodge an judicial review on Judge decision ? I am not sure,are you sure ?
thanks for an idea
But I did warn you several months back that you need to take this issue very seriously.

Your lawyer will be best advised to commence JR, than putting another application to the UT.

The Upper Tribunal will not consider it if they had previously considered and rejected it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Obie wrote:
thanks for an idea
But I did warn you several months back that you need to take this issue very seriously.

Your lawyer will be best advised to commence JR, than putting another application to the UT.

The Upper Tribunal will not consider it if they had previously considered and rejected it.
I appreciate your advised.nothing I could do,because my solicitor was doing everything.I really don't know what to do ,feeling really lost