ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor for Dietitian jobs (Shortage occupation list)

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DaveDe
Newly Registered

Sponsor for Dietitian jobs (Shortage occupation list)

Post by DaveDe » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:51 am

I am an Indian holding T2ICT (longterm) dependent visa and wish to switch to T2G. I do qualify for a Dietitian job which is in the shortage occupation list. Can anyone guide me with the list of employers who can provide sponsorship for me. I have the list of sponsor published by UKBA. Please share employers who are willing to provide sponsorship.

It will be helpful to get a list of placement consultants who work on my area (Dietition/Nutritionist)

Many thanks..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sponsor for Dietitian jobs (Shortage occupation list)

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:41 pm

List of Approved Tier 2 Sponsors (Click)

You will need to go through the list yourself and find the appropriate sponsors and contact them (NHS?). You will also likely have to apply from outside the UK for a new Tier 2 G visa (perhaps Moonlight55 or Manci can confirm this).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.