ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Partner Visa Query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shaggyuk
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Partner Visa Query

Post by shaggyuk » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:47 am

Hi,

My wife has submitted the documents for visa today but unfortunately she forgot to mention IHS reference number on her application form (as normally vfs officer do ask to write IHS number manually on top of application form) and she has not attached the payment receipt too. To my surprise, even vfs officer didn't verify whether we have already paid for IHS. Now after appearing for biometric not sure how to convey IHS reference number to them.

Could anyone please let me know will it cause any issue in processing her visa?

Thanks.

nuut
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General Partner Visa Query

Post by nuut » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:25 am

Experiencing the same thing for Tier 4 general visa. Even showed the receipt and reference number but the officers did not say anything. I've emailed UKVI, explaining the situation and providing the reference number. Let's wait and see. May I know what is your progress? Thank you

shaggyuk
Newly Registered

Post by shaggyuk » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:55 am

We have checked with vfs officer later on the day after appearing for biometric. He said not to worry as first they will try to verify about IHS payment in their system and if no appropriate reference is found then they will give a call to applicant to read out reference number. He wasn't seem to be much bothered while clarifying our doubts.

Logically they should be able to find corresponding IHS reference number in their system. As it is a standard visa application I am not expecting any update before next week.

Please let me know if you hear anything back from UKVI.

Thanks

debdas
Newly Registered

Post by debdas » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:26 pm

Hi shaggyuk,

Please let me know what happened to your wife's application. Because, I am also going thorough the same situation. My wife forgot to write the IHS number on the application form. I contacted UKVI and they replied that there is no way the submitted application can be amended or information added to it. I am just waiting now. It would be really a great help if you let me know what happened in your case.
An answer from anyone else who has gone through similar situation would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Looking forward to hearing from you very eagerly

dajinkya
Newly Registered

Post by dajinkya » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:51 am

Sailing through same boat.
My Wife and kids forgot to add IHS reference number
Although I have paid for it.

Any updates what happens in this case?
Anybody successfully go through this stress without rejection?